twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SIE SAGEN WIR WAREN KAISERS?
SCHEEEIIISSSS

AYO HALTEN UP

WE WUZ KÖNIGS

WIR

SIND

KÄSERS

I'm still flabbergasted that's there's that many black people in that game. Yeah, there was black people in WW1. But, they were very few and far between, but in this shot it's like seeing Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres and New two just hanging out like it's fucking normal.

>New

>game made in sweden

Are niggers supposed to be baddies now? Nice plan. Next time EA Dice needs to shove them into Jerries' boots and incriminate all the war crimes on poor black dudes.

>still complaining about dice forcing minorities when you can choose ethnicity

can I play as a chink german?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Swedish game
Doesn't surprise me. Our public service channel is airing literal marxist racemixing propaganda on daily basis.

If blacks are in the game where are women, what's their excuse?

To'TEN Key EFF CEE

GRA'PE JEWIZE

Scarcity.

Female soldiers were only used by one faction and in extremely low numbers.

Almost every nation used colonial troops in some form so it's not as much of a stretch.

They are where they belong.

IN THE KITCHEN

WIR WAREN KÖNIGE UND SO!

post it then

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

>To my sisters with blonde hair
>take a black man between your legs

First lines of the song.

>SVT maintained a monopoly in domestic terrestrial broadcasting from the start in 1956 until the privately held TV4 started broadcasting terrestrially in 1992.
Just don't watch SVT if you don't like their programming then you dipshit.

What the fuck does this even relate to what I first said? SVT is still the public service channel. It's reduced to marxist propaganda. That's not how a channel funded by the public should operate.

most propoganda doesn't invite you to laugh at it with a watermark

It's also supposed to be a joke, look in the bottom left corner, i can't speak swedish but i'm going to go out on a limb and say it's taking the piss.

It's not a joke. It's geniune. The humor is in that it mocks Swedish natives. That's the "joke" part of it.

>It's not a joke. It's geniune. The humor is in that it mocks Swedish natives. That's the "joke" part of it.
Oh dear someone made a shit joke on television, sweden is truley dead.
Fuck off mate, they're following the market, 477 thousand swedeish people liked it enough to watch it on the internet, compared to (what i can see) 2000 view average viewcount, just because you don't like a joke doesn't make it not worthy of producing, also what is marxist about that.

WAREN

They're in the bedouin maps

I would actually understand if soldiers on maps in africa would be black since there was the schutztruppe in africa with the majorities of soldiers being black, but why did they put blacks in europe?

too good

post yfw there's never gonna be a good BF1 discussion

but user shitty memes

BF1 will be a Sup Forums sleeper hit mark my words

>good discussion
>about a shit game

?

>no asians
goddamn racists

there are Indians in the side of the Brits