Why aren't you playing Paragon, Sup Forums? It has actual graphics and it's FREE

Why aren't you playing Paragon, Sup Forums? It has actual graphics and it's FREE.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/ It has actual graphics and it's FREE/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a shitty MOBA.
Now gtfo.

It's actually the best MOBA.

It does for the genre what Gears of War did for third-person shooters.

Because its bland as fuck and doesnt take any risks and that exactly what the MOBA market didnt need: another copy paste we play it safe MOBA.

Enjoy playing it with fucking Playstation kiddies with controllers.
MOBAs are overdone and boring.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/ It has actual graphics and it's FREE/
kys yourself shill

There's no such thing as a good MOBA.

>kys yourself

>kys yourself
>ys yourself
>yourself yourself

>introducing actual 3D gameplay to the genre for the first time ever, with verticality and aiming basic attacks and aerial abilities
>completely reinventing the concept of the item shop
>not taking any risks

There is. It's called Paragon.

I tried, I really did but it took more than 20 min to understand the fucking rules so I just fucking droped

oh well it can't be any worse than... uh... this other FotM hero brawler i played. it was cartoony and had a sexy witch with a broom-riding skill but even that wasn't enough to save it from being one of the worst game i've ever played

how did "stand in a lane killing AI then lose 30 minutes later because your team is russian children" genre become so popular anyway? its pure fucking trash. dota was stand-out because the amount of mechanics and asymmetrical skill kits, why has everything else since gutted it down to the worst aspects?

my standards are low but they're not low enough for this

>actual graphics
Now everything blends together and look the same

Because fuck Hi-Rez for pulling a Gearbox and funneling all of Tribes' resources and budget into their MOBAshits.

Never again will I play a Hi-Rez game.

It's alright but if they think it's worth paying for out of beta then they're delusional.

Roster's pretty fucking boring too.

It's okay; we have actual graphics now.

It's free forever now.

It's by Epic, dumbass. "Hi-Rez" or any other chodechomping amateurs aren't capable of actual graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4.

>There's no such thing as good cancer.
>"There is. It's called Pancreatic Cancer."

There is, it's called DELICIOUS CRABS

never heard of it before, looks kinda bland tho

It's pretty boring.

You farm forever and never ever stop. All characters look beautiful but play like ass.

And it takes an hour of gameplay to reach anything interesting.

It's not very good. As a MOBA, is a bland as shit one.

> with verticality and aiming basic attacks and aerial abilities
Second bit already existed in SMITE.

>completely reinventing the concept of the item shop
Biggest meme I have ever heard. If anything is limits your options because of the way the deck crafting process works.

Deck crafting is also really obtuse and monotonous, not to mention what a fucking terrible idea it is to have your ingame items tied to grinding and p2w mechanics.

And not only limits, but breaks the fun out of the game

To be balanced you should have your options available. If you don't, you're dependant on deck build. But if this sounds fun, it's not considering a bad build will gimp you for an HOUR MATCH and you had no chance from the beginning. So they will likely tone down the cards and normalize them all around so you don't fuck up too much and have certain middle ground, or get overpowered by minmaxing something.

So that will also limit what cards can be created in future patches.

The idea isn't very good. Also to accentuate the card differences, the Time To Buy the cards in match has to be extended, and thus making it GRIND GRIND GRIND.

Sevarog looks cool but it's the fucking most boring champion ever designed out of Nasus in a videogame, for example.

Woah, it's FREE? Fuck off, you couldn't pay me to play a MOBA. Cancer upon PC gaming.

Gameplay looks boring as fuck

Slow them down and brown them up?

unreal tournament made by the same devs and is much better imo

holy christ this game is absolute dog shit

>MOBA
Nigga you'd have to pay me to get me to play that garbage