I love RPGs

>I love RPGs
>my favorites are Final Fantasy, Persona, the list goes on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3vDHdj4Mz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb frogposter

Is that better than saying Skyrim and Fallout?

top kekles amirite

dumb frogposter

What is wrong with that?

FF7 is in my top 5 favorite RPGs of all time among titles like Secret of Mana and Terranigma

Frumb dogposter

Most likely.

should we all just play the boring fallouts instead?

>say you love Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Wizardry, and Ultima
>get called hipster contrarian

Wouldn't hipster contrarian be a double negative?

I'm looking for a new Single Player RPG, but I'm tired of the dark ones. I need a feelgood RPG like Fable (I'm done with the Fable games tho). Any suggestions?

>XP/Skill tree preferred
>Bonus points for crafting/enchanting possibilities

two worlds
gothic 4
they are both comfy easy rpgs

I love RPG and my farvorites are Borderlands 2 and Dragon's Dogma
Come at me and I will see what exactly is RPG mean to you

Might and Magic 6
The person above is memeing you.

You only looking for WRPGs?

I'm a normie, what's W?

>its not like an animu
>its boring

Rocket Propelled Grenade.

yea I do, the japanese ones weird me out.

Western
Proud of you for embracing it btw

>the most influential RPG series ever created by the west
>given to the japanese
>it became ten times better

Really makes you think uh

where did I say that?

>best Wizardry game was never released in Japan
>japs can only make wiz1-5 clones but make them worse
rly makes u think...

Sasuga PCfag

Loving the "BOINK" sounds of the sword hits in Two Worlds, lol
youtube.com/watch?v=i3vDHdj4Mz8

Already downloading Gothic 2, do they come as sequels or standalone games?

nothing wrong with liking FF and Persona. specially if they are talking about the first games in both series

Download Gothic 1 and 2. Get the system pack for both games and you're set. Definitely play the first one before the second because it's balanced assuming you're already an experienced Gothic player. Also Gothic 1 has top tier prison colony atmosphere.

gothic 4 wasn't made by the same dev, and is hated by most gothic fans. but nevertheless, it's a pretty comfy action rpg.

two worlds is pretty fun, I liked the second one also, but not as much as the first one.

Thanks guys.

I also remember downloading a Demo on my Xbox 360 back in the day, it was a feelgood RPG with nice weather and bright colors. I started in a small village on a sandy/grassy beach. One of the first quests was to climb up a hill/mountain, enter a cave, open a chest, and then at some point I met a pirate-guy that I fought (I think this was a tutorial fight, not sure). The battle was in real-time. I don't remember much else, but I also vaguely remember that I was supposed to ruin a relationship or wedding for some jealous bloke.

Anyone know what this might be? I'm so curious of what could have been. I tried searching through the Demo section on my old Xbox 360, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

stop calling it gothic 4

>I also remember downloading a Demo on my Xbox 360 back in the day, it was a feelgood RPG with nice weather and bright colors. I started in a small village on a sandy/grassy beach. One of the first quests was to climb up a hill/mountain, enter a cave, open a chest, and then at some point I met a pirate-guy that I fought (I think this was a tutorial fight, not sure). The battle was in real-time. I don't remember much else, but I also vaguely remember that I was supposed to ruin a relationship or wedding for some jealous bloke.
that's gothic4, the pirate you meet is diego, a character from the gothic series. from that island you go to the mainland and that's where the game actually begins.

Go to bed pepe, or your GBP are void.

FF is even less of a RPG than Fallout 4

Holy shit, what an almost creepy coinkidink if that's correct!