OH NO

NOT ME

I NEVER LOST CONTROL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtuBuDTTUJw
youtube.com/watch?v=X3hjRKGrC40
youtube.com/watch?v=m59UM1iFu-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how the fuck is he not dying of a major infection from a giant chunk of shit stuck in his skull

YOU'RE FACE

TO FACE

WITH THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD

>lava man walking around absorbing tank ballistics
>controlled by a kid who floats around
>controlled by the minds of angry people
>HOW IS THIS GUY ALIVE WITH SOME SHRAPNEL IN HIS SKULL?

Vocal cord parasites/nanomachines son

CIPHER

Hes a demon

>nanomachines
>1980's
boy i know u smarter than that

V has come two

It's a meme you dip

>you dip
wew

Technically Kojima did lose control of the IP when he left Konami.

I dont know if I like Nirvanas cover more or less. It's good at least.

neeeeeeeeeewfag on the Sup Forums

and reddit in the siiiiiite

Out of context (and in context the - the first time through), the prologue to MGSV is brilliant.

Constant blood transfusions and antibiotics before and after missions, Venom always has an IV in or most of the time at least.

Remember when just the prologue was advertised as an original non-MGS game that got tons of praise and hype from people that thought it looked awesome?

The prologue is brilliant when you realize that every single aspect of it is the characters around Venom carefully constructing a scenario to convince him that he's Big Boss

The tutorial is literally Big Boss teaching you how to be Big Boss

>posting the worst version

this looks realer than real

>Constant blood transfusions and antibiotics before and after missions

Who the fuck wants to play a Keith Richards sim?

How about this?

he only gets the IV if you got fucked up on your last deployment lol

>Venom always has an IV in or most of the time at least
If you're shit, yeah. You only see that if you get critically injured.

yea but if you have a brain you figure out the twist that level

>youre talking to yourself
>ass shots on ishmael
>same VA as BB
>ishmael tutoring you

it was way too easy to figure out just from that level

youtube.com/watch?v=mtuBuDTTUJw

>the FOX engine will never be used on anything other than shitty soccer games for the rest of eternity

It's a cool setting thanks to the lighting and general atmosphere. It's wasted on being a bloated tutorial, though.
I remember most people realizing that it was a Metal Gear game. The ruse was fairly transparent.

>mfw Code Talker, Metallic Arcahea, Skull Face, and Sahelanthropus all for the first time

It almost forgives chapter 2.

But user...
youtube.com/watch?v=X3hjRKGrC40

>Skullface for the first time
>makes a grand entrance
>Snake doesn't even fucking grunt

Nah the immersion was ruined thanks to Kojima's questionable direction changes.

MGSV's twist would have been better if Venom were actually Kojima all along which i guess TECHNICALLY is correct, provided that Kojima plays his own games after development but whatever.
Prove me wrong.

SO NOTHING HAPPENED AT GAMESCON!?

What got me was since I played GZs and transferred my save, I had Kojima on my base and then I later got that mission to rescue Kojima and so there were 2 Kojimas running around.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I don't know why everyone is shitting all over this. It could be good.

He didn't give a single fuck about Skullface.
>my feet hurt
>why won't this guy stop talking?
>I wish I was at home grilling hamburgers with Kaz

>Snake walks over to the mirror
>It's Kojima
>he looks right at the camera and says youtube.com/watch?v=m59UM1iFu-c

>two kojimas running around
Well, I SUPPOSE you could explain it like that. I always thought the implication was that Hideo made Kojima his phantom, and thus two exist in Diamond Dogs.

I think we'll find out just what MGSV: Definitive Ex is at TGS.
There's certainly no Kojima ruse, though. The threads were fun, at least.

It will be MGSV and GZ combined in one game, all of the patches and trophies will be included on disc so you don't have to wait for updates and stuff. Essentially what the MGS4 Trophy Edition was.

There might be some bonuses, though. They could easily port over more MGO content like they've been really slowly doing. It'd be neat to have the plushy snare or combat knife.
They could also make use of some of the minor cut content that was already done or close to being done. Things like Battle Gear and guard dogs in outposts made it to playtesting.

People have lived with gaping holes in their stomachs

I can't believe the plushy snare is MGO only. We don't have books anymore so why not have the plushy snare in there to replace them? The box posters aren't good enough of a replacement because they are so cumbersome to use.

I wish there were a few more toys to play with