Computer Mouse

can we have a computer mouse thread

Good way to start a shit thread by posting a razer mouse.

it's actually a great mouse

what's wrong, deathadder too big for your pussy numale hands?

My G400 is getting pretty grungy after 5 years of use.

Thinking about getting a G300s but the button placement looks weird.

What's a good mouse for around $40?

>computer mouse thread

As opposed to what a pet mouse thread?

Who here MX Master Race?

I recently got the deathadder and blackwidow keyboard, I never though I'd buy razer but I got this dumb issue every few days the keyboard or the mouse will just stop working, gotta unplug and plug it back.

Feels great but wtf

>$80 for logikek

i have this
feels nice

My Deathadder still works, and my M65 is giving me tracking problems heh

Got a Logitech G502 porteus spectrum
Did i get rused?

Reminder that if your mouse isn't on this list you aren't a real gamer

>The meme mouse of the 2nd decade of the third millennium

well my old mouse was literally ball mouse tier so i thought thisll be a welcome upgrade
whats so bad about it anyway?

For a razer product that mouse is good tier
Other than the scroll wheel/click breaking down within 6 months

>G400 isn't in God Tier

Is it because it's no longer sold?

I'm still using my old G400 that works great and have two G400S new in boxes that I got on clearance for when this mouse eventually dies, so I'm set for the next fifteen years or so.

It's shilled to hell and back
What I personally don't like about it is how it looks and all the extra buttons
I own a SS Rival 300, it has 2 thumb buttons, I use them a lot, but "sniper" button and extra button on left mouse click is too much for me, it also looks fairly conservative, while every new Logitech mouse looks more and more ridiculous, like seriously what the fuck

I have a Asus Gladius. No clue how low that ranks.
Had a first gen Lachesis for five years before that, but the mousewheel-button broke after a year.

My bugs

>Mfw I bought one from my local Walmart thinking itd be some shitty gamer mouse gimmick but it's actually rock solid

I also use it with a living room set up with a wired Dell keyboard.

:^)

>a girl who can longboard

I like it.

didnt know it was shilled to hell and back
i got it for a fairly low price so i guess its fine
i probably wont use the sniper button but i do like the fact that it has a lot of buttons, that allows me to spam emotes or w/e in overwatch for example
it does look like a fucking joke though that ill admit

Do people actually use the retarded button below the mouse wheel for gaming? It's always been a horrible position for me.

The chroma is better simply due to the hardware faults of the regular deathadder

Pretty comfy desu

This is the best mouse on the market you can buy, full stop

>logitech shill guide

Zowie FK is flawless and perfect

>G400s is double clicking
>new ones aren't being sold
>current top tier mice are more expensive than the G400s was
Fuck you, technology

It's a DPI switch you dumb fuck

I'm happy with this one

I love the shape

I need to replace the left click in my OG Abyssus. Which switch do you guys recommend? i know Omron makes few different kinds that are compatible, but idk where to start looking.

Why is that even a thing? Why do you need to switch it on the go?

I'm an MMO mouse kinda guy, don't even play MMOs much

pic related: it's mine

Tryhard FPSfags will lower and raise DPI based on what they're doing.

The patrician's mouse.

LOL no, you're either baiting or retarded

It's nice on Zowie mice because you can switch DPI without needing to install drivers.

Not necesserally on the go, if it switches between 2 modes, you could use one for gaming and other for browsing/regular computer use, it's a lot easier than setting DPI through shitware everytime you need to change it

Not that user, I use the corsair m65pro, but yes, you do use the DPI switch occasionally.

For instance, I use the DPI switch when I'm playing FPS games to lower it down to 800 (the dpi I use while playing FPS). When I'm not playing FPS and just messing around on the web, I increase the DPI to 1600.

They do.

I knew guys who used different settings in Battlefield when in vehicle versus out. Some people change it when sniping.

It's not that uncommon.

Well those sound like good reasons then. Thanks for the answers.

I like the DeathAdder mice because they fit my hand nicely but damn can they be fragile.

>have never had a logitech mouse double click on me, only had the sensor on a G500 go to shit because they all did that
>live in constant, never-ending fear of getting the doubleclicks

Best mouse, use at work for drafting and home for everything else.

You already posted the best one currently available.
Why the fuck does Logitech make these shitty toy mice that you can't even grip properly?
I bought a Chroma out of frustration and it feels like an actual mouse. Even the glowing lights are as incredibly tacky as Logitech.

still using this, have no reason to switch

>he buys """"""gaming mice"""""
>spending more than 10$ on a mouse
top kek
i bet you buy gaming monitors, gaming chairs, gaming headsets, and gaming keyboards. gaming anything is literally autism meme tier

I use this at work and at home. Pretty much GOAT.

I have the keyboard.

The price was right.

My middle mouse button stopped working on my DeathAdder 2013 about 2 months ago.

Get Chroma or attempt to fix?

Returned my Razer DeathAdder Chroma and got this, so much better for the claw style grip.

pretty retarded but it's so comfy and useful macros

you gotta post some kind of tiny veiled bait if you want your threads to pick up steam.

Jellycomb mouse here. pretty comfy.

Zowie FK original owner here. Mine is starting to get too degraded, and I am wondering if I like this one what should I replace it with?

I heard the new FK is not as good

The original mouse for my computer died not too long ago, it was a OEM Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse 1.0 PS2/USB. The one with the issue where it occasionally freaked out in games and spun everywhere. I wanted to buy a replacement but they only sell used ones. Is there a mouse with dimensions exactly like it?