1 day

>1 day
is Sup Forums hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaEEz9RiJcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't find anyone to play battlegrounds on xbox, so I assume this will die just as quick.

what is it with worms games and dying?

They can't compare to Armageddon and T17 treat the franchise like Fifa

>how do you want your character designs familia

i like the new artstyle

who would win?

His smile makes no sense.

Those are his bottom teeth curving around.

Who drew this? What the fuck is wrong with his teeth?

Adverts: The Video Game
They probably made back all production costs just with the sheer amount of references and cameos in it.

armageddon still the best

>hype
Not particularly. From what I've seen of it, I'll give Team17 one last chance to not fuck this up and make a game that maybe, just maybe, will be just as fun to play as Armageddon and introduce some new things to the game that aren't worthless or gimmicky shit.

If they fail at this then I'll forever give up on Worms and Team17 in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=VaEEz9RiJcE

did he bite a saw

Post Worms maps. I remember the one with Dorito Pope circulating on Sup Forums years ago.

>Upper teeth not fully connected to jaw

i like worms but this artwork is bugging the fuck out of me

It should be done for mobile platforms, not consoles or pc.

Looks interesting, but i don't like the new designs that much.

My favorite is still worms 4: mayhem (the ps2 one)

I adore Worms 4, but it is far from good, the fps drops so much and the ninja rope got cucked

Most of the reason why Armageddon is "still the best" Worms is because the community has been making fan updates that have been implemented into the game by the devs. It's the community themselves that have been keeping it alive.

Of course, that also means thanks to people living in nostalgia and refusing to ever buy new games, all the others suffer and die out. If the community had put any effort into keeping the sequels alive, maybe we'd actually make a GOOD Worms again. It's just as much fault of the players as the devs for why no new game can compare.

I never really had many problems with frame drop (except on emulators), and yeah, the ninja rope was complete ass.