Monster Hunter

You've installed Homebrew at the very least so you can take PNG screenshots of your most recent hunting failures online, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/
gematsu.com/2016/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2016-lineup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did they remove G Jaggi and Nerscylla. It makes ZERO sense.

Such a shame.

Who cares maccau is more fun than jaggi. Shame about nercy tho

Only for 3U, potatO3ds can't into screenshots for 4U and gen

Reposting!
Im going to be doing low rank quests to get completion, if you like to join in for the ride feel free to join
66-1812-3164-8138

siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/
>In addition to the popular franchise’s upcoming 3DS RPG Monster Hunter Stories, Capcom has plans for a new Monster Hunter title and more according to their financial results briefing for the year ended March 31, 2016.
>Keep in mind that two million units isn’t exactly the number Capcom would expect from a main entry Monster Hunter title, but we’ll likely hear about a new spinoff title for the series [for console] in addition to Monster Hunter Stories, based on what was mentioned in the financial results briefing.

gematsu.com/2016/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2016-lineup
>Capcom will stream Tokyo Game Show 2016 live from the show floor on September 15 from 20:00 JST, and September 17 and 18 from 10:00 to 17:00 each day. Expect the latest information on Capcom’s upcoming lineup.

Aggis>Dromes

How does one do this? a9lh + luma masterrace here.

Anything like PRXshot for PSP available for 3DS cfw? Would be nice to just be able to snap shots with a button combo and not take me out of the game/desync.

What reason is there to use anything but rxtools + hbl? Is there a real benefit or is it just wanking?

Faster boot time
pretty much impossible for Nintendo to patch
greater access to the hardware
brick recovery is as simple as restoring a nand backup, no hardmod needed

Luma is a great CFW as well

In mh4u I loved using bows and I am thinking of trying to main bowguns. I remember L.bg being absolute garbage in previous games.

Should I try bowguns? I hear they are pretty alright nowdays.

No idea why capcom thinks dromes can even compete with ggis.
>hey remember the old times when everything was so limited thanks to shitty hand consoles?
>yea we could hardly even make dromes fit in the game ecks dee
>why don't we just add them in our newest games instead of objectively improved versions we made in gen 3
>MUH NOSTALGIAAA

Unlocked HR turns room
53 0429 2667 9216

Hmm, I may look into it. I don't really thing Nintendo could possibly patch through my emunand, but who knows. I am hating the boot time, I can't get the damn thing to autoboot to homebrew.

I always get so nervous when playing with mh Sup Forums, and its not because of skills. What do you even do together (aside from hunt obviously)? Do you meme each other using that horrible keyboard? Or dont talk at all (like do you just post normally like a normal random turns room)? My only experience is with one user not talking at all and then suddenly leaving afterwards a quest. Should I have meme'd him and called his waifu shit?

Is it possible for Nintendo to detect if a system has a CFW on it? Because if, they could just forceupdate it, no?

Fuck off Doug

Why should I install homebrew?

>Do you meme each other
>Should I have meme'd him
What the fuck is wrong with you?

No I prefer to play instead of wasting time with this shits

So how do I into screenshots that aren't miiverse?

Why didn't maccaos have more variants?
>Wroggi version of maccao with poison sac tail that leaves poison puddles everywhere as the monster jumps around
>Another maccao with tail that uses blast element to allow the monster rocket jump

Such potential. But we got dromes instead

Piracy, no region locking, ease of use.
Thats the arguments why i did it.

I dont understand foreigner humor and dont know how to handle memesters. Im from east asia.

Thank you for quick answer! Can I still play online or buy legit games from the store?

>I dont understand foreigner humor and dont know how to handle memesters
Do you not understand how to have a regular conversation either?

Designing new monsters would take time away from all the adjusting the color on Rathalos textures and calling it a subspecies.

Unless... unless you're saying you DON'T want 8 different Raths that are fucking identical to fight.

>people from here
>regular

But ok

>Monster Hunter
>creative variants
Shut up and enjoy your Rath reskins.

Dreadqueen and Dreadking were different enough.

literally just join a room and play the videogame

>Grab the Wyvern Egg and haul ass to the exit as the cats are keeping Astalos plenty occupied
>Astalos notices me at the LAST FUCKING SECOND and hauls ass at and tackles me right out of the room.

Dreadqueen is different, King is a slightly less obnoxious Silver Rathalos that has twice the HP

no. never

>not killing it at the start

MADNESS! OF COURSE WE WANT 20 IANS AND LOS'S TO FIGHT!!!!

But I don't want to drag the shit out I want to get it over with. I just said fuck it and fought it until it ran anyway.

Fuck off, Rath variants are fun. Metal Raths aren't that bad either, besides they're not even key quests, you're not forced to do them.

THE TRUE POWER OF THE (N)3DS

Dreadqueen is just Pink Rathian if Pink Rathian wasn't in MH Gen. Which she isn't

>But I don't want to drag the shit out
>not killing it in the first ten minutes

Wait for MHXG

>Rath variants are fun

>wants drome treatment to maccao
the fuck m8

Can't see why not since the same thing happened to ggis. And they turned out to be pretyt fun. Wroggi especially.

>Cut tail midway though the monster's tailwhip with critical juncture
折り畳まれた千回

which is fine because G. Maccao functions different from small versions

Dromes are literally bigger versions of Prey and do nothing unique

It'd take less time to just repel the fucker and then carry the eggs. Well not for me since I wasted so much time trying to use the cats as a distraction. I'm doing this shit now just so I can fight the thing later. Which is stupid by the way but whatever.

Rathian is fine, Rathalos is cancer.

Yes, and yes. You can also download games straight from Nintendo's servers with freeshop.

What is poo bomb

>i'll try spinning that's a good trick!

>not being cancer.....

uh huh, suuuuuuuuuure. whatever you say there, rathian.

What do they do differently? I haven't gone after either.

Did NTR change to .png instead of .bmp screenshots recently or is there another homebrew tool for SS? Last I used it everything was .bmp

dreadking magically vomit shoots a flaming nuke aoe meteor that crashes into the ground and sits there with a sphere of fire 3-5 rolls in radius around it. that then explodes.

and he has the moveset of Grank silver los

>Wind pressure
>Backflip
>Wind pressure
>Roar
>Tailspin
>Backflip
>Charge
>Repeat ad infinitum

Raths are not fun to fight. They, and pretty much every other first generation monster, are outclassed by nearly everything that has come after them. Shit, Astalos is even proof that the Rath skeleton can be fun to fight, as long as it's not a Rath.

I mostly just like shitting on Rathians.

That said the two Gen 1 monsters I actually think are enjoyable and should stick around are Yian Garuga and Khezu.

Holy shit Gammoth is huge.

He's also a pain to Flashbomb too. You have to break his wings first right, else they don't work on him?

they only work for like 1 second anyway.

why is guild flag to extremely hot?

>EX Vespoid
>12 slots and built in Evade Distance and Mind's Eye
This looks pretty good for multipurpose use with most Blademaster weapons. With that many slots and a decent talisman/weapon with slots you can easily gem in at least 2 extra skills

>cleaning my dirty ass room
>find my lost copy of mh4u
Neato, I might finish off G rank once mhgen is done. I only just got into g rank I think.

Wait what the fuck, guess the app I was using had was giving the wrong information since Kiranico says otherwise on the number of slots.

>East Asian

You should speak in moonrunes and do heroic runs while spouting memes

Preferably using bow and Genghis Khan shoutouts.

That's how you play with ppl from a Mongolian crochetting forum

That quest with Narga+Tigrex+Seregios+Gore in Sanctuary was fun as fuck with adept GL

Definitely will be my go to for when I just want some nice non-gimmicky fights

Is the Sanctuary scripted to turn to daylight once all the monsters have been defeated? Or is it just a Shiggy Mugilly thing?

Holy squid I finally upgraded my Nakarkos armor fully because soul orbs are so easy to get

Now I have become the laser squid

I ink the puns are overtaking me

That quest had daylight the entire hunt if I'm not mistaken?

Are MHG is the easiest MH game in the existence with the addition of Adept style? I swear Adept style is the most broken style in MHG

It would be the easiest even without adept.

Evasions 3 has existed for a long time dude.

HYPER FARMING LET'S GO
09-3158-6466-3007

4u and p3rd were even easier.

Nope.

4U wasn't easier but P3rd was

Why is the monster hunter general so shit and these Sup Forums threads so good?

Sure but Adept is already available from start for everyone to use which is pretty much makes MHG broken from very first you started the game

Then don't use it?

Because we love each other here.

What's so good about this thread? Just a bunch of blogposting like /mhg/.

Less furfags here.

4u was definitly easier. The trip and stagger thresholds in 4u were pathetic. Monsters would literally be stunned for an eternity. Thats not even accounting how many damage skills you could get on a set, which made that flaw even worse.

Any good gameplay videos of a well executed Adept GL? I'm a GL main but I'm a massive turtler, but everybody has been gushing over Adept that I must be missing out on somehting.

TWO SLOTS MOTHERFUCKERS LET'S DO THIS

>HANS disables use of the N3DS ZL/ZR buttons and the C-Stick

Well that's dumb

There's probably still a good bit of overlap between the two so don't be so sure

For the most part though yes, Sup Forums threads are more lenient on discussing the game proper

Less circlejerking and elitist cunts

Go away, Rathalos.

>be on o3ds
>can't even use ntr for screenshots

>have to beat splatoon before you can buy raw meats

>Tamamizutsune is just Nargacuga with bubbles

>Khezu
>Fun
M8 what is wrong with you, did you hit your head?

>Barioth is just Nargacuga with snow

Glavenus is just Jho with a sword

Astalos is just a Rathian with electricity

Gammoth is just a big popo

That one's true, though

>someone is desperately wrong
>trying to explain it to them on that goddamn chat system
I have half your armor as a gunner this is basic shit stop bitching about oneshots i won't get hit in the first place FUCK

I want to see a Melynxdrone in the next game

A big ass muscular oiled up negro man in a tight thong, with a small Melynx head

He appears if you hit too many cats during a quest and wrecks your shit

Or how about a Great Bulldrome, to make that adorable fellah not shit

>Astalos is just a Rathian with electricity
More like seregios with electricity. Astalos is nothing like Rathian at all other than sharing skeleton.

I should clarify that I don't mean they're just copypaste, but that they have similar fighting styles. Nargacuga and Mizutsune are both easy as shit but they also move too goddamn much.

Yes, it's a cool creature and I like dodging or blocking his shit and countering.

I want a centipede monster. And a rhinoceros.

This
Asstalos is an actually well designed fight, and only suffers from the fact that his attack hitboxes are actually too thin, making him whiff a bit too much