Dark Souls is a better spiritual successor to 2D Zelda games

than Nintendo's 3D Zelda games

Yes, this is true.

Alright, let's pack up here lads, thread over.

*Darksiders

>thread over.

quality threads are over soon. only bait threads get responses.

No, there is no interesting overworld, well designed dungeons, or puzzles. There's also no interesting and useful items or cool enemies

(you)

I agree, Zelda is shit.

>no interesting overworld
>telling lies on the internet.

why would someone do that user ?

Darksiders is a clone of OoT and other 3D Zeldas.

Well, that's the nature of the imageboard. Threads with more replies float up, and the most controversial topics get the most replies.

*spiritual successor

No
Additionally, Dark Souls isn't a good game

As long as you recognize DS2 as being shit you're totally correct.

>the most controversial topics get the most replies.

I should have started the thread by saying how Nintendo has become a parody of their former selves by making every game have that lobotomized Saturday morning cartoon feel and desperately whoring themselves to the "family" audience of everyone under 12 and over 42 and by extension fucking every age group in between; who just happen to be their real audience.

modern nintendo: cheap deluded, clueless holding great IPs hostage forever in cell shaded form (because god forbid they pay for HD development)

Makes u think, huh?

dark souls is literally zelda for grown ups

probably why nintenyearolds hate it so much

Kinda true. But only 1 and 2. Playing 3 right now, while it is nice it is too linear and took to much design from bloodborne. I never played bb but sometimes I see places in ds3 and think wow looks like it was from bb

Woahhhh your opinion is so unique and edgy. Teach me your ways fuckpai

Which franchise are you talking about?

Laudate Solis is, to this day, the only piece of video game art I've ordered off the internet to hang in my room.
good taste user.

Hardly, Dark Souls only exceeds combatively and that's it.

When a Dark Souls has engaging puzzles, hookshots, mounts, and Skyward Sword swordplay I'll agree.