And a special thanks to... YOU!

>and a special thanks to... YOU!

Every time I see this it feels like they're pissing on my face and saying "THANKS FOR THE FREE MONEY, BITCH"

:O

You're a loser

source my good chap

>you pirated the game

kinda know that feel but in my case I got it for free

>pirating games

Die retarded derpibooru poster
derpibooru.org/1150310

So yeah, it's another retarded derpibooru poster thread

Fuck their shit up

> :O

Fuck off.

I hate them

I really hate them.

Fucking kill them

Bathhouse Owner sounds dope.

What was the last game that gave you your (you)?

I hate their shit

>:O

I'm seriously one gonna post a "this is bait" picture on there one day and see if you're gonna react to it

>final game in a series
>plot is basically this and ignores what fans actually want to see

They should die

Why? You're only making the situation worse.

Fuck them all

Just for the hell of it

>pirate game dev tycoon
>"man this game's really shit, glad I didn't buy it"
>the piracy joke window pops up
>laugh and then uninstall

That's still very degenerate of you.

oh cool i found some i hadnt added to my filters

(You)

Hey at least I don't watch the show

Gee wiz can't have anybody insulting emoticons can we :^)

You'd still be supporting them which is just as bad.

You are the sole reason this is a problem, ponies are being posted because you react. Stop posting, stop reacting, and the ponies will stop.

It's that fucking simple. Of course the tism has addled your brain so hard that this won't even make the slightest bit of common fucking sense to you, so keep on doing whatever it is you think youre doing. The one good thing you're doing is getting thousands of VPN ips banned so other shitposters cant use them in the future, so congrats I guess?

>game dev tycoon had an anti-piracy gimmick that detected a pirated copy and made the game unplayable at some point due to everyone pirating your games
>pirates didn't realize this was a gimmick and raised a stink that the game was unplayable, which in turn made buyfags ignore the game
>this became enough of a problem that the devs had to step out and out themselves that this was intended feature to stop the piracy, but by then the damage was done and no one cared about their game anymore

Shit backfired so hard its hilarious

they're still being degenerate and they're still breaking Rule 15.

Fuck their shit up

^:)

I really do hate them.

It was too glorious.

They should die.

I fucking hate them

Every single one of them should be blown up

Barneyfag confirmed Muslim
Go fuck yourself, slime. Curse Saladin and the Christian King.

They really should

That's fucking retarded. God forbid a developer does something clever for once.

hey barneyfag what happens if multiple theads are up at the sametime that have pony shit in them? do you alternate between them? do you have multiple comupters to shitpost at the same time with?

And I hate them

I honestly wouldn't even recognize the character if it wasn't for the link, had to check the tags.

>hey barneyfag what happens if multiple theads are up at the sametime that have pony shit in them? do you alternate between them?
Yup. I'm doing it right now, actually.

Gotta inform yourself.

seeing that he makes the threads of course he knows

Literally never the case

And it never has been.

>and a special thanks to... YOU!

Never will be either.

And you acting this mad isn't convincing anyone faggot

Well, their shit still isn't allowed outside of containment.

What's going on in this thread?

Degeneracy.

and neither is yours, ever stop and think "gee I wonder why I keep getting banned over and over"? because you're not just as bad, but worse for breaking multiple rules, constantly, and yet because you are so mentally unstable and unhappy with your life you've diluted yourself into the point of no return. The day you an hero please write in your suicide letter that you were barneyfag.

YES I ORGASM EVERY TIME A GAME THANKS ME FOR PLAYING

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH