Ready for Spooky Scary Walking Simulator 2017?

Ready for Spooky Scary Walking Simulator 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gICuKtcBh3E
youtube.com/watch?v=HqwlX8WGSFM
somethingawful.com/news/practical-effects-games/
youtube.com/watch?v=KMfZC2Iyx8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, tell them to wait a few seconds, I need to use the bathroom first.

More like demon tits simulator. I will play it just for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=gICuKtcBh3E

That mouth wall needs to brush it's fucking teeth.

It looks like an interesting world to explore. I like simulations of hell, this one just has decent graphics.

It looks alright. My interest is hanging on whether or not the story and level design will be interesting, because as it is the atmosphere doesn't seem like it's going to draw me in all the much. Maybe hellscapes are just played out, but at this point it just looks cool, as opposed to feeling oppressive, spooky, or intense. Makes me wish they went for my aggressive music as opposed to ambience.

Post demon tits

2spoopy4me

but really, this is how D3 dungeons should look like, lately designers suck horribly at making "demonic" shit.

Currently it's like take zerg + dinosaur + alien

boom, we got deemoons. Same with DOOM4, good gameplay but I'm shooting fleshy cyber dinosaurs.

This ones brings my hopes up for return of satanic aesthetics in my vidya. I think lack of it lately was just pandering to the wider audience when old DOOM, Quake 1 and Diablo were really great with this old school design.

Am I the only one getting this feel?

I wanna fug her

I hope there will be different semon demen btw

Day 1 pirate. Unless it has real gameplay then I will buy it.

Nice

Am I the only one who likes horror/erotism?

Another example :

youtube.com/watch?v=HqwlX8WGSFM

I watched the 8-9 minute gameplay trailer and holy fuck the FOV was nauseating. It was like someone was filming with a camera that was 100% zoomed in, there was no peripheral vision at all. It seriously had to be like 45 FOV. If the whole game is like that there is no fucking chance I even try playing it.

I am sure you will be able to increase fov on full version

When does it come out? Never heard of it before, but looks damn interesting.

>her
pretty sure her beautiful pointy spire would tear your ass apart

Am I the only one who watched the gameplay videos and just from that I thought the level design looked like fucking garbage? I don't know, it just looks like straight hallways with doors and disjointed random "gross" stuff every few yards. I get it's supposed to be a chaotic demon dimension, but it looked very bad, sort of blatantly "pieced together" to me.

Sure. I like walking sims even if the hivemind says I don't.

Anyone actually know what the game is about or is all we have are demon tits?

You are trapped in some evil realm ruled by the goddess agony, and you have to find her because she created it all and presumably is also the only one who knows how to escape. I'm not sure if we know how you got there to begin with, but the plot is essentially just "escape"

In less than 30 seconds it completely shat on the hellish scenery of the new Doom game

I might not end up buying this game, but if they release a concept art book of sorts I'm definitely buying that shit

it looks great but the amnesia model of gameplay is so fucking boring and not scary

I already have 60 bucks aside for the game. I'm just going to torrent the dlc.

Are developers finally taking the time to draw vaginas in games now? Strictly from a natural and immersive standpoint it is about fucking time. This will possibly be blown up but games need to draw vaginas, dicks, breasts, etc. Its the human fucking body and there is nothing wrong with it.

I don't see a vagina there

And probably not, as a vagina would get an AO rating

Why is gore in games never as repulsive as gore in movies?

CGI gore doesn't look repulsive in movies either.

That's true. Did not think of that.

weve had dicks in games that werent AO why no vajayjay?

Does this count?

I'd love practical effects in games, but that's not going to happen in a post-3DO world.

Brehs

>practical effects in games
How would that even work?

Because women are double standards in human form.

Does not look like scorn to me

Why would the Preyliens even bother to cultivate, grow, and then stitch a giant vagina to a vent opening, when they already have more than enough metal to just make a fucking grate?

I'm not bothered by you not being old enough to remember the 3DO, but there were plenty of examples on it and I did name drop it if you wanted to, for example, look it up.

>le demon tits lmao I'm so zany in my fetishes

Kill yourselves.

>implying even people who were around for the 3DO remember the 3DO

Hey dude, wanna come over to my house and play on my Turbografix? It's just the thing to stick it to those SEGA nerds!

Oh boy, yet another reboot that has nothing to do with the source material.

>How do we make this demon scary as hell?
>Oh, I know! Perfect tits and a supermodel body, that oughta spook 'em!

Did they think their target audience would be jealous landwhales or something? I'm not getting the logic behind their design choices.

But in movies and film you have Practical and Special effects. How do you have that in video games?

Have you literally never heard of an FMV game?

Go look up Phantasmagoria

Wasn't that all like movie games, though?

>what is lust?

And?

Oh so you're talking about actually recording live and putting that footage in the game. Shit. I'm over here thinking "How the fuck do you put a guy in a costume into a virtual world and make it work?"
Or like, I found this article, pretty interesting.
somethingawful.com/news/practical-effects-games/
was also thinking this could be considered practical
youtube.com/watch?v=KMfZC2Iyx8g

clay fighter

Why on Earth would you want an FMV game?