Double XP Weekend RuneScape 3

Panic sell wands incoming

>win 200m in TH yesterday
>almost 99 herb/summ/prayer

guess i know what im doing.

>200m
>thinking it'll afford skills that cost 100m+ to max in even on dxp

Good luck with that, after maxing I stopped caring about DXP.

>rs3

Runescape... Well... I guess there's a place for anyone on Sup Forums
Well, to be fair, I played RS2 when I was 12-14... Can't believe people still play this...

oldscape is fun

nice ellipses

>Sup Forums suddenly likes Runescape now
Nu/v/ is real

>play runescape for the first time
>"darkscape sounds really fun I'll join tha--"
>closed
>start playing the regular runescape
>3 hours into the game the handholding still doesnt stop
>the camera keeps inverting itself for no real reason which is driving me up a wall
>12 bots in the starting dungeon and I just keep picking up their garbage loot while its levelling my prayer

play oldscape m80

>rs3

Fuck off unless it's 07 faggot

...yea.....me...either...its such...an old game...

Jesus fucking christ, Runescape??
Are you seriously trying to shill fucking Runescape?? Oh my god these fucking millennials...literally mobile apps offer more depth than this.

RS really needs a better marketing team. It isn't even close to the same browser trash I played back in 2005.

Does it still lock 90% of the content to members only? Playing through the free content is fun maybe one time, and that's if you do it with other people. What's the point of playing it after that? Holiday events? Uh, pass...

>Play OSRS
>splash at NMZ for hours just so you can underboss the 'hardest' boss in the game taking no damage while prayer flicking for infinite prayer

You can turn the pathing system off it takes maybe 5 seconds. The only bots I've ever seen on f2p are wine bots.

>the new game sucks give us a private server with all our chunky low-res garbage!
>BUT WE WANT ALL THE COOL FEATURES FROM THE MAIN GAME IS GETTING TOO! WAH!!!!

I regret making this thread, I didn't realize Sup Forums was full of OldSchool manchildren. Go watch a b0aty stream or jerk it to emily. Fucking fags

This "game" was shit in every year since it's conception. The only reason it survives today is because people are poor.

You're mocking me aren't you, you cheeky bastard

Sounds like someone finds part flicking bosses too hard, fuck off to ez mode 3 faggot

>implying the 07 community wants new content let alone shit from rs3

Half of the community didn't want GE, and right now people are complaining that they don't want dungeonerring or summoning in the game

I want 15 year old a to leave this thread

It survived because it required no email registration , downloads, or even a decent computer.

Hopefully with the new graphics engine and combat system they'll turn it into something half decent. The first step is getting more and more things client side instead of server side.

You play runescape. Anything you post online will be irrelevant and discarded.
Forever.

>implying oldschool isn't made up of a majority of people that started playing in 2010 or later

I started playing in 2006, how can anyone want to go back to when a game had shittier graphics and combat with worse grinds on top of it.

The worst part is you faggots act like OldSchool is somehow 'harder'. News flash, clicking doesn't = difficulty.

You're a Sup Forumsermin, anything you post on Sup Forums will be irrelevant and discarded.
Forever.

>You can turn the pathing system off it takes maybe 5 seconds.

Tell me about the tweaks that will make my life better. I don't understand why it sometimes rotates the camera to the left when I'm pressing right and sometimes im pressing right and it rotates right.

>Hopefully with the new graphics engine blah blah blah combat system they'll turn it half decent blah blah blah more things client side

How about you play a fucking real game instead of making all these shitty ass excuses for sticking with newgrounds tier browser flash games.

>update graphics
>ruin almost every armour set in the game

>shit combat
>changing the games combat system it had for 10 years into literal WoW combat also making a list every weapon useless apart from chaotics
>this is good

Okay

First tweak: use the middle mouse button to rotate the camera, not the arrowkeys/WASD.

Might have something to do with the camera you're using. The rs3 camera does this panning and zooming thing that the old camera toggle doesn't do.

Wtf a runescape post on Sup Forums?

>ruin almost every armour set
>literal WoW combat

>try old rs for nostalogias sake
>Cant run
>inventory holds like 20 items
>leveling is slowest fucking thing ever
How did I do it when I was 14?

If you're playing Runescape, you've never had a girlfriend...ever...in your life.

I'm using the old legacy camera mode in the options but it didn't do much. I don't want to use my middle mouse button that much, it's getting more flimsy and less reliable and you can't seem to set it as a different key.

Also, whats the point ot enabling legacy combat (no action skills)? Does it compensate for the lack of CC or something with more damage?

>implying the new barrows looked good

>press button to do move, wait for it to cooldown and press again
>not WoW combat

I know you're baiting me

Don't use Legacy combat, ever.

It scales up the damage but it still has less DPS. If you didn't know it already, you can turn it to Revolution mode which just auto fires basic abilities like basic attacks.

Legacy also makes you unable to kill certain monsters and bosses, since you won't be able to break stuns or use defensive abilities to tank damage.

I'd recommend not using the Legacy interface and getting used to the new one but thats up to you. I like being able to put anything anywhere on my screen.

>wanting a 3DPD hag

Shiggy Diggy

Why are those tweaks in the game at all then if they're just counter productive

You're asking the wrong person, I want them to delete Legacy and anything catering to faggots that are unwilling to adapt.

For the longest time they gave 'power to the players' and the players don't know whats best for the game.

I'd make a case for use of legacy combat mode if somebody is low level and doesn't have enough abilities unlocked to use a decent enough rotation. Or if you're using Ancient Magicks in PvP minigames for whatever reason.

>playing 'OldSchool'

You had nothing else to do and it felt like progress

I don't know how people are able to go back

You just described every MMO ever since the dawn of time.

I literally just watched a video of a guy spending $13 000 on rs3 so he could max all stats.

Literally pay to win. Fuck off Rs3 fags

>tfw if they released prifddinas in OldSchool everyone's computer would crash

>playing that heap of garbage RS3

>spending 13 grand
>still doesn't have all stats maxed out
>13 grand
>pay to win
>its 2016 and people still think leveling skills to 99 is how you 'win' runescape

Also, is there a way to get rid of the SUBSCRIBE button without paying? I guess not, but I want to be sure. And why the fuck can't I even examine this mask to find out what it does without being a member?

>buying levels is good game design!

Meh max is meaningless, he did it to be fastest to max. If you get 200m in every skill you're still not getting in the first few pages of the overall high scores

Troll mask just gives you a burthorpe teleport twice per day.

If you unlock your interface you can move the button around, preferably under something.

With bonds you can actually just get membership for free. If you get to around 65-70 combat and do the Fremennik isles quest you can make a little over 1m free each day in about 15-20 minutes. You just buy the hides for 640k profit, buy feathers and fire runes from shops, and broad arrow heads if you've done Smoking Kills.

Couple of my friends do this now and haven't spent a single dime on subscriptions.

You can literally buy a maxed WoW account from Blizzard when new expansions get released. It seems to be working for them.

Levling in WoW now is just a chore, runescape levling is supposed to feel rewarding atleast it does in oldschool

>not just playing Sup Forumsscape, where it's always double xp and the grind is 100% free

>You've run out of bones!

Please stop, game

>Levling in WoW now is just a chore, runescape levling is supposed to feel rewarding

>because I set arbitrary value to skills everyone else must do so too!

Levelling skills to 99 is not 'beating' the game.