What is your graphic meme?

750ti with 1ghz factory OC

equivalent to 760 in performance (I play doom on ultra @ average 38fps)

Remember fellow PCucks to always buy Mid-range

after all gfx cards become outdated dependent on release date/DirectX not horsepower

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/guide/CRRscf/modest-gaming-build
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, you're telling me you can run an extremely well optimized game at a mediocre framerate? On an aging midrange card? Astounding!

your gtx1080 runs deus ex at 30fps

4k 60fps amirite?

I have a 950 and it's entirely mediocre. My point is nothing you made an entire thread about is in any way noteworthy.

Mine runs it at 51fps average at 1440p, with gsync it makes it a very pleasant experience worth the fidelity.

but gtx1080 is a 4k and 60fps card

what went wrong? :^)

GTX 980
I bought it 5 months ago.
I'm still mad.

4K 60fps on the 1080 was a vast overstatement, but it doesn't belittle the incredible power it packs as a single GPU. If you've opted for the much more managable 1440p resolution over 4K, as one should have given the massive amounts of horsepower 4K demands, then the 1080 is an excellent card for 60fps+.

>60fps
yes
>4k
no

you two were not cucked. you were BLACKED

you spent almost $1k and you cant even get 30fos at 1080p

I don't understand where you got that from, but even in Deus Ex you can get 60+fps average on a 1080 at 1080p. When you earn a decent living you'll realise that $1k is nothing to spend on a hobby that you enjoy, especially if you invest a lot of time into it.

have a r9 280x, but i want to step up so i can put all sliders to the right again. Still, it's enough for every game on high - ultra on FullHD

460 masterrace reporting in.

980 Ti at the moment. Waiting for EVGA to hurry the fuck up and send me my free 1080.

At least they upgraded it to the next model for no extra charge.

HD7950. 4 years old, but it's still pretty damn good, I'm skipping this GPU series.

280x as well. It's a pretty good card, unfortunately the 2560x1440 monitor I picked up relegates me to medium-high rather than ultra on a lot of modern games. It's doubly annoying since I only picked it up a year and a half ago and I'll definitely want to get another two years out of it.

That said, I can probably sell it and nearly buy an RX480 given how weird graphic card prices are.

just got a asus xfx rx 470

feels good desu

I bought a 470 4gb. Nothing great but I've been using a fucking 650 to for years and I didn't really feel like a needed much more power.

using 750ti as well

I'm happy with my 1070. Purchased it because New Zealand has retarded hardware prices so it was best price/performance available. Would have probably just gotten a 970 otherwise because it's kind of overkill.

R9 390, Doom on ultra is about 80-120fps with vulkan on

GTX 960

GTX 770. Thing works fucking magnificently for the price I got it.

i spendt 160 euro on my graphic card and i play at your setting EXCEPT at 38fps on average

------------------

now tell me....which one of us is a cuck?

Pretty close to this, got my hands on an R9 290X for $80. Previous card was an HD7850, AMD hasn't done me wrong yet.

well i was using HD 5770 for like 6 years, so i thought it was time to upgrade

Have the EVGA GTX 960 4gb, still working solid. I'm not a graphic fag. I just want my card(s) to be able to run all games on atleast medium settings.

>290X for $80
Fuckin' nice.

American I assume? It's hard to get nearly as good a deal in Australia

i dont get it
you?

Wow the deluded fool who thinks his 750ti is actually a 760 is back to making threads again

We weren't missing you.please fuck off again

r280x can not run modern AAA at 60fps on ultra. You are an idiot. I crossfire 2 of them and they barely hit 60fps for stuff like BF4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. And if you have TressFX on it rapes the fuck out of them.

i want to be ready for new dishonored and i have now r9 290
should i go for fury nitro or 480 nitro?
there are some rumours about new vega cards coming later this year but...

I'd wait to see how 490 turns out. If you are too impatient for Dishonored 2 then just play it, 290 should be able to run it.

>mfw I used to have a 670 and 128gig ssd with 8g memory
>mfw just got a 1060 and a 1tb SSD and upgraded to 16g
Better than sex.

>using economy cards

No way 750Ti can be equal to 760, even 660 runs faster.

1070 FE overclocked to 2050mhz.

Stays under 60C.

750ti.
I'm thinking about upgrading since it's a 750ti. If I were to get a new graphics card for no more than 500 dollars, what would you guys recommend?

why not?

If 500 is da budget, then 1070 is the best card.

Nothing else in the price touches it.

GTX 970, bought it $250 on sale.

Hd 7970.

Probably upgrading to a 480 when third party coolers are in stock, question is if I can wait for black friday.

GTX 1060, it chugs down everything I throw at it, it's a really nice card.
I paid it 299$ because I was going through a psychotic episode and had to buy a graphics card, because my brain at the time thought it was NEEDED to play games at high/1080p/60fps.
Turned out pretty well though, it will stay with me for another two years minimom.

I'm running GTX 770 sli. I've since found out that sli is a complete fucking scam, and that you're better off just buying a new card when your old one starts slacking off.

Sweet. Thanks, man.

970 4G

brought it during a sale for a little over 200

did i do good?

50$ surplus as an early adopter is ok, 100-150$ surplus is plain dumb imho

>tfw you bought your first gimpvidia card (GTX 1080) since 2007-08 (9600 GT)

Feels dirty, desu.

770, so no.

Is a 960 4GB a good choice?
I am thinking of getting this. Not a graphics fag either.
I will mostly edit videos too.

just buy a 3GB 1060

>$1200
>mobile gtx 1060 will be twice as powerful

>970
>4gb

750 ti is high end of the low range

760ti - 770 would be mid range for its generation

DID I DO GOOD???

You fell for the jew tricks

>"the 1070/1080 is overkill for 1080p"
>deus sex comes out
>mfw

Bit of a fuckup on their part.

Most devs know that there are some settings that even Ultra shouldn't turn on, like W2s ubersampling and Syndicates trick shadows.

The game runs much better with the crazy MSAA and soft shadows turned off.

HOW???

I SPUN THE DREDEL

IT SAID LATKA

IT SAID LATKAAAAA!?!!?

But seriously why was it a bad purchase so I can correct myself from such bad buys in the future?

3.5 gb

Got a 380X for 150€, it can run great everything I intended to play and should last me long

In my opinion if you're not a graphics fag or like wasting money there's not much point on buying more than mid range cards.
Fancy graphics don't make games better and there's a lot of gimmick shit that doesn't even improve quality that much for the performance cost it has

If that was recently, I wouldn't have gone for a gen old nvidia card and waited for 1060
It's a decent card despite flaws but I feel like nvidia is gonna make the 900 cards age liek shit

Depends on how much you're paying, I wouldn't pay more than 150$ or less for any 960 right now. I think that it has always been an overpriced card

Post em

Fuck summer

It's not that the card itself is so bad, there was just some controversy and Nvidia went full jew with it, lying about specs and only have 3.5gb acceptable speed vram.

>In my opinion if you're not a graphics fag or like wasting money there's not much point on buying more than mid range cards.
Maybe you like high framerates combined with games that don't look like console titles.

pcpartpicker.com/guide/CRRscf/modest-gaming-build
Building this, unfortunately it will be twice the cost since New Zealand prices are fucking bullshit, which is why I'm opting for a cheaper system

>people actually tolerate componentry this poor

I noticed you cut off your GPU friendo.

Drop them trousers.

It literally just broke and I had to pull it out

Buying the 1080 polaris as soon as I get the money together

Just bought a new watercooler so I'm not too keen on spending the money right now, hence actually having no graphics card in there at all. No gaming for me atm, just work T__T

Shitty comp
My single R9 380 is running BF4 ultra 60fps steady

>that fucking storage

I got it in my head to archive sites.

Ironically, his motherboard is much better than yours in terms of features and overclocking.

I have a D drive called "The"

Maybe do the 3GB 1060 then.
However I push my budget a lot. Bu £180 for the 960 seems a lot.

What about the 3gb vs 4gb? Are they meme numbers that don't make much difference in games?

This is what happens when you buy a new hdd everytime you upgrade your pc and still keep the old one installed.

2500k stronk as FUCK

>in terms of features and overclocking
aka 'lol user why didn't you pay an extra $200 for a bloatware bios app that will help you do the exact same things you already do'

Maybe some of us are perfectly satisfied with our Z170 boards being simple and user friendly.

Hmm? I just made this desktop a few months ago. First desktop in 12 years. I plan on getting a 8TB drive in the next month or so

>he fell for the i7 meme