Time for a webm thread!

Time for a webm thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qm1N5DKFtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Doom/Hexen/Heretic/what-have-you modding "community" is the cringiest shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qm1N5DKFtQ

Is it? Why do you think so?

WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK, WHY BONER?

>Skyrim Wii U

(You)

What game?

How did Simon not collapse from the pressure after having his suit exposed? Isn't that the whole reason you had to get that suit was to survive the extreme pressure of the abyss?

Simon is an android.

Lol, what an asshole

spartan total war was fucking great
I remember getting stuck in that zone trying to kill the archers on the ledge, only to find the key in some fucking vase

game?

Don't worry, it's a standard horror movie cliche. He's going to escape into a dark room, breath a sigh of relief/wipe sweat from his brow, then take a corner and get impaled through the chest.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Worth playing.

bronze tier alex coming up

Dead by Daylight iirc

Kill yourself you autistic faggot.

wut gaem

I played it during the free weekend, I found it much more fun to be altruistic than egoistic. Always tried to help and save the other survivors, often sacrifising myself.

The only exception was if the killer was high level / really gud, then I had to focus solely on my own survival.

SOMA

What gaym is that?

looks like shit, runs like shit

i wish this game wasnt so badly optimized and didnt crash my old pc everytime i played a round

it still would be popular to this day

Yeah, it's one of those weekend multiplayer games like Depth. Get in on it earlier while the community is thriving and still figuring it out, then get out while you still have warm memories.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Damn, my sides.

I put in 80 hours. Learning curve was just too steep. The disparity between the established community and newcomers was enormous. Really that's all there was, fanatics who hadn't put it down since launch, and small spike of people who picked it up during the bi-annual sales.

>disguised Sup Forums thread

[Eurobeat intensifies]

>typical neo-nazi/alt-rightist
>can't into shapes and symbols

Yeah, I had fun the ~6 hours I played during the free weekend, with friends. I have a hard time seeing the lasting appeal of it though. And the grind in the game seemed really unnecessary and tacked on.

It was a perfect game for a free weekend, really.

No there was a human body inside the suit.

Brodus Clay wants proof

What is it with you retards and needing to bring politics everywhere?

To be fair, modern lefties have it easy with the hammer and sickle.

I admit that those are some nice legs

hitler shit is a Sup Forums classic

lol what are you talking about? he was trying to mark out a swastika. it's inherently political/ideological.

riddick was 10/10 game/movie/everything I'd suck his dick
he's got a new movie on the works too last I heard

What game?

Soma

some assassin's creed game

Vin's a champ. I wish Starbreeze would put out another game. I always got a kick when Riddick's voice in-game would set off my subwoofer.

Except it's used by just about any edgy teen rather than political associated people.
You're just trying to derail the thread.

>alt-right=neo nazi
wat

>filename
makes me kek everytime

no kidding

What ship is that mane, looks beautiful

SOMA

Diamondback Explorer

Is that a bug?

Go play the part where you transfer Simon to the new suit again. There was a body inside the new suit just like there was one in the old one.

I love how Dogmeat just Wile E. Coyote's right off the platform to top off the absurdity.

I did not have the patience to beat the demo. It reminded me of my first attempt at Dark Souls, before it became routine.

man it sucks when one guy flips his shit and ruins a fun time

>bawww it's cringy it's stupid it's autistic!

>can't say why

I know you're trying to fit in but you're posting anonymously

what happens if you stick your dick in it

>muh autistic need to call things I don't like "edgy"

No, you're the one who needs to give in to their suicidal depression and just die already. Fuck off.

We'll never know.

How is the learning curve steep? Just do what your commander says and follow other players. It's a fucking fps.

>attacking the ledge like that during an obvious setup
>at high %
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

what a dumbass, I bet this guy plays like every shitty robin online.

you're a big glock

autistic AND shit at the game.

Kill yourself.