17 million white men died to give people the freedom to make video games likes this

>17 million white men died to give people the freedom to make video games likes this

*DICE*
>Sweden
>Blacked
>Kebabed

hey man, no need to bring race into this

>doesn't know there were black soldiers
>doesn't know there were non-white soldiers
>probably thought the whole war was fought in a trench

cool, it's still the equivalent of a trailer edited to make it look like one actor is really important when they actually only show up for a few minutes

>Dice + EA really loves putting black guys on their covers.

actually i dont think thats what they died for at all
pretty sure they died because europeans are fucking savages that cannot stop killing each other without big daddy america to tell them no

>doesn't know there was one small unit of black soldiers who were chucked to the french to have a chance to fight.

>french are dlc, one of the most important country of ww2. It's like having russia as dlc in a ww2 game.

>doesn't know they were used as kitchen hands by the americans who thought of them as retards who couldn't be trusted with a gun.

>doesn't know that germans only had black soldiers in shithole africa led by white officers.

We wuz WW1 souljahs nd sheeit.

oh i definitely know that. However most people know little to nothing about ww1. My guess they picked that character to be on the cover to get people talking, like OP. Valid tactic that worked, simple as that.

Reminder that there are recorded black soldiers in the US Army and German army during WW1

>post yfw you're not gonna waste money on battlekangz 1
>post yfw the game is broken on release

Not to the extent that DICE is implying.

>32 players on a team
>20 are black

I played in a closed test, and honestly you don't see it all too much. Its about as often as the medic from bf4 compared to other classes: 1 out of 8 (both factions, all 4 classes included). Sometimes you see a black german soldier, but not too often.

People are freaking out too much over it, when its basically battlefield 3 all over again.

looks like a lame af gimmicky spinoff like hardline

i started playing bf4 again should i buy the dlc maps for it
the community is expected to continue to thrive long after this pile of shit releases

>yfw you can select your race on the customization menu

>class customisation

More like 60 million. WWII was where we fought for Jews to poz us, not WWI.

>colonies don't exist and weren't involved in the war

Rly meks u think

>historical shooters
Give it a fucking rest already

>you can select race
>Sup Forums doesn't care because they're only interested in shitposting about KANGZ
also first world war had nothing to do with freedom if you weren't retarded

wtf i hate battlefield now

Can't wait for Battlefield 2 with black Nazis

>black people in Europe in the early 1900s
>b-but it's okay because it's a customization option

Shieeeet so you be sayan we wuz fightan fo nothin an shiet ?

WIR

>implying it won't be black commies

>people will call the next game BF2 and erase the real Battlefield 2 from history

Nu-Battlefield is a plague.

it's already shit enough, the kang is just the cherry on top

You've just summed up trailers. Congratulations.

Challenge expectations, most people think WW1 would be too boring, you need to do something to make people doubletake.

Fighting for geopolitical power struggles between germany and russia + austria's failing empire and the burning French desire to retake alsace lorraine.

Does the change in setting actually do something, or is it the same nu-Battlefield shit reskinned?

>WWI
nations fighting each other over national interests that got magnified because alliances
>WWII
communism/internationalism/Jews/"freedom" vs nationalism/"le evil nazis"

Much like the soldiers currently overseas, it was due to poor education and little job experience.

Even better - Russia isn't in the game nor in the DLC's. This means that Eastern Front isn't there.

[German equivalent of the English slang word "wuz" in all capital letters]

WAZ KUNIGZ UN' SHEISSSEEEE

>dice
>sweden
here is your game designer

WWI and WWII
Germans starting shit

Durka durka muhammad jihad

Yea man let's ignore the gameplay and bitch about a nigger. We all know Battlefield to be a historically accurate game that gives you the perspective of everyday soldiers.

I fucking hate white Americans. After the White House stopped being a White House and they collectively got blacked they've done nothing but bitch.

>social science
>lead world designer

KONIGE

I didn't even take particular note that the dude was black. Why the fuck does it matter? It's just cover art.

Would you guys pay to have a demographically accurate WW1 game?

I mean you still get blacks, asians, arabs, etc. but only in the levels or maps in whatever colony they live in.

>Yea man let's ignore the gameplay

What's there to talk about? Nu-Battlefield's gameplay is nothing but running in circles getting shot at due to the hugeass dorito on your head and LE TROLING BIDEOS by ponylionHD.

>for the jews
fucking ignorant go fucking read a damn book

>he thinks Germany started WWI
Also Hitler's early conquests were taking back German lands, so although they did objectively help start WWII they were still completely justifiable.

Is Battlefield Hardline good?

It's on sale for $5 on origin.

I picked up 4 and just finished the campaign. I didn't really enjoy the campaign much since I didn't think the story was too good. Is the story on hardline better?

>ww2

I wouldn't buy it because the setting just isn't interesting. DICE knows this too, which is why they're pushing the KANGZ protagonist and everyone having SMGs.

(((())))

>not interesting

Explain. The colonies had a lot of the non-trench fighting.

Unless you want to play 24/7 The Block, and only The Block, Hardline is fucking dead on PC.

>He thinks that the black/non-white soldiers even make a dent in the population of the soldiers

Look at that pure Aryan.

Russia is coming in the DLC's though.

these threads always bait leftypol good

I would pay for an accurate WW1 game, a team-based survival horror game would be great.

Until then I have no interest in any ww1 game that isn't a flight sim.

>died to give people the freedom

No they died because their psycho political leaders told them to.

Don't twist things around.

>early enlister edition
>American on the cover

I only want to play the campaign. I have no time for multi player anymore.

>hurt durr all conflict is bad, we should just sit at home and smoke weed
Back in the day wars happened for reasons other than Israel sicking its pet superpower on someone.

There's worse ways to waste $5, but the campaign is as cliche as they come, where -SURPRISE- the PD is corrupt from the inside and it's up to you to root them out.

Why the fuck do Battlefield games die so quickly? When I was a kid I remember games being played years after release. Hell I'm sure there are still people playing call of duty 2 or swat 4. And those came out more then 10 years ago.

The story on Hardline (I've only gotten 50%-60% of missions done) makes an attempt as far as I've seen, it's like a linear Ubisoft game, you have the camera to tag enemies (and evidence which is basically collectibles) and then you can take them out silently or lethally.
Still suffers from mostly shitty writing and weird plot, (private armies taking control of civilised areas, no other police responds to a shootout other than you, the terminator cop.) but on another note you can pretty much fuck up and destroy everything in an environment like BF4.

Has a decent progression system which rewards you for putting in effort to complete objectives. Can select your loadouts just like BF4 but you have access to some gadgets too.

I just never completed it because it was just the same shit all the time, takedowns then forced action to the point where I found it more fun to shoot everyone and destroy everything, not paying attention to the plot.

I can't help but ridicule the retard sheep who always go "hurr they died for muh freedums". Hell merifats even say that about iraq and shit. They aren't there do defend your ass. They are there because of politicians with an agenda.

And world war 1 was fought because some clown from serbia shot some other clown from austria.

The series became annualized.

Hardline died because it's nothing but close-quarters clusterfucks, no vehicles worth a shit, and atrocious balance patching by Visceral.

You're retarded, and I give it fifty percent odds you're an American shitlib who desperately wishes he were Swedish.

Kill yourself.

Who cares? The game is boring. Theres no incentives to give a fuck about what class you are outside of weapons unless you absolutely have to be in a plane and/or give a shit about points which have been remdered pointless by k/d ratios. Maps seem more designed to look cool than for function as everyone just sprints in and out of everything on the map. TTKs are fast along with respawn times, and since you can just respawn wherever it doesnt fucking matter to be a medic.

Remember in Bad Company 2 when you actually had territory outside of Rush? Squads would work to the teeth to defend a home or building. That was still persistent in BF3 since a few maps demanded control so people would set up in choke points. Thats practically all gone. It doesnt fucking matter at all in BF1.

And thats without going on about map design, historical context/accuracey and business practices. Its Call of Duty parading as a non Call of Duty game. If thats your thing, then go for it. Im not even going to bother with it.

>hurr they died for freedums

No they died because some duke got killed. There is a difference. And I'm the retard?

Nah m8 you're the retard.

>Hitler's early conquests were taking back German lands
Kids looking back at history books, fifty years from now, will think Putin was taking back his lands...from his own people.

Gee golly if only someone had realized this ever in human history! Goddamn user, you must be a genius to see something everyone else has missed!

Or you're just an incredibly naive young person that doesn't actually understand fuck all. Most people know wars are fought outside the bonds of patriotism and feeedom and such. When you get old enough to sleep without a nightlight you'll understand why we don't stop fighting despite that.