Who here misses vanilla wow?

youtube.com/watch?v=20EH_W-7Fmw A cat with ptsd of vanilla wow.

Rip vanilla.

Wow I miss vanilla ice cream, wish I was eating some right now.

What is so great about vanilla WoW?

Raiding, Pvp it was just so rewarding and difficult.

>pvp
>difficult

wow was always about items, if you had better items than your opponent you won 100%

Legon needs to fail for Vanilla WoW to be a thing.

Back then there was a lot more room to outplay people, Pvp now is just not rewarding.

tfw I miss world pvp vanilla so fucking much

there is nothing like it in gaming, meeting somebody your level in the open and going toe to toe and mastering your class and fighting one another on the amazing outside world, sometimes 2v1, 3v2 and then an entire war would break out of the factions

christ, send me back

Amen.

>wotlk kids talk about vanilla wow
What a disgusting thread

less furfag bait

I quit WoW a while ago, but everytime I randomly see a thread on Sup Forums about current WoW and I just see it, it honestly blows my mind

PANDAS? Pandaren are just... they're just accepted as a thing in the universe, I realise its all fantasy, but they're so, so jarring. How the hell did Pandaren just come to be and be accepted? They just forced it in and told the community to accept it. Imagine the OPs pic, but with a giant Panderen there. See how it ruins the entire flow of the atmosphere/picture

b-b-but muh Chen Stormstout in WC3!?!?!? Surely he justifies include them as a playable race and not just some token funny characters!?!?! Who cares if they look out of place it's all canon!

>vanilla
Vanilla was autismo in a bottle, WoW was at its top between Legion and Lich King.

They're really no worse than giant walking cows aka Tauren

Wow dropped the ball at dragon ball elves, after that you should've stopped caring.

remember when wow ran fine on a geforce 8800 and a pentium 4? well guess what! LEGION! now it runs like shit!

Nost final day, this wasn't even all of them.

Yeah, I hated warcraft 2 with bullshit like ogres

OGRES? Ogres are just... they're just accepted as a thing in the universe, I realise its all fantasy, but they're so, so jarring. How the hell did Ogres just come to be and be accepted? They just forced it in and told the community to accept it.

buttblasted furfag detected

is the cat ok?

Gnomes? Gnomes are just... they're just accepted as a thing in the universe, I realise its all fantasy, but they're so, so jarring. How the hell did Gnomes just come to be and be accepted? They just forced it in and told the community to accept it. Imagine the OPs pic, but with a little gnome there. See how it ruins the entire flow of the atmosphere/picture

holy fuck are you one of those female pandas who flame horde side lol

Not me I love monk.

>Bitch in blue cloth armor is wielding a Dps sword
Disgusting picture.

The community

They were there since wc3

Stop it

I feel ya man I cried once remembering it I would give anything to live in perpetual vanilla WoW high school World PvP days

I do miss Nostalrius. I think it captured atleast some vanilla magic, it was actually kinda shocking when logging there first time and see so many people questing and running around. Something i haven't seen in current WoW in years, except major cities.

Hi bait.

>he fell for the "omg panda r so gay xD" meme when MoP was the best xpac out of the three "modern WoW" xpacs

Admittedly it tricked a fair number of people that at least tried it out at the start. Daily Quests. I picked it up nearer around 5.1 and already it was starting to shine. Yeah by the time it was "content complete" it was the best MMO on the market. And for six months that was great. Hell even had a whole patch removed and it was still dense with content and game modes.

But even MoP started to get old by the time Legion was still months away.

Please give me a fishing bot that works on vanilla WoW, I need it because of reasons.