Who was ultimatly more crafty? Father Elijah or Ulysses?

Who was ultimatly more crafty? Father Elijah or Ulysses?

If Elijah was really so smart: He' have made robots that could've done his bidding for him.

But Ulysses was a person who actually thought of the world in Rorschach blots.

Neither because both were defeated by a random guy who got shot in the head

To be fair he still had his brain when Elijah went up against him.

Ulysses
he's actually better than Father Elijah by every conceivable metric

>straight up tells you that if he could have had robots do it, he would have sent robots

i kinda understand why every faction in new vegas wants the brotherhood exterminated. these people are fucked in the head

Yeah, I mean how could a robot possibly throw switches in multiple locations at a coordinated time? That's some kind of science beyond comprehension.

Absolutely everything the player and his co-captives are planned to do, could be done by Eyebots with a grappling arm. Though he'd need to coat them with the saturnite, it's a much fucking better plan than one involving bomb collars that were frankly amazingly shitty.

bomb collars really didn't seem very threatening in a game where it's plausible for the player to survive hits from nuclear bombs

both were cucks

>muh sierra madre
>muh bullnbear
Fuck both of them

Ulysses is just a really determined Frumentarii.

Elijah is a genius. See Holorifle.

Almost as if there's some sort of segregation between story and gameplay

how would he get robots?

I imagine the same way he gets people: Dog

could dog reprogram a robot?

People are resourceful and stealthy, which is great when entering a city filled with a toxic, corrosive cloud and nigh-immortal mutants

I doubt he had the time or the inclination to understand how everything in the Sierra Madre worked, then upgrade a small army of robots to counter it when he could just slap collars on people and get the job done much quicker and easier. They only failed because he underestimated how greedy and selfish people would get

Personally I liked father Elijah more than Ulysses so my opinion is skewed.

>plus Dead Money had better horror

All of Elijah's knowledge and smarts, wasted on HELIOs One and the Sierra Madre. Such a shame to see such a resourceful man become consumed by greed and pre-war technology.

He's not that smart, all the time BoS was occupying Helios One they couldn't figure out how to power ARCHIMEDES I
NCR's even worse as they sit oblivious with that retard fantastic and Ignacio who instead of getting Fantastic fired, and providing electricity just stands there and watches.

AND ME, DOCTOR MOBIUS!

You would think not, right? Like maybe he could flatten knives onto them at best. But SOMEHOW either Dog, God, or Elijah did modify the collars he was using after he got trapped. And that's ignoring the Holorifle and shit.

Elijah tried this whole shit at least three times before. Sending people through the fog to fight Ghost People, that had nightvision, and were strapped to malfunctioning and by all appearances could see through the fog was at best a desperate plan. An eyebot could just fly over every hazard except the less dense fog, and even play music above an inaccessible location to distract or lure the Ghost People somewhere.

Elijah was driven by hate, revenge and the idea that he could do things better

He was a stuck up prick like any other member of the BoS and he'd had to watch his people get slaughtered by the backward chimps in NCR

you mean the highly advanced chimps of the NCR that knew how geopolitics work and lived in the real world instead of their little safe space?

Not if you did OWB first.