Woah, so this....is the power...of normies

Woah, so this....is the power...of normies....

AAA garbage, games like No Mans Sky and PS4 selling way more than they should didn't tip you off by now?

If I can slap one of those NES ROM megapacks in it,I'd buy it.

>People still don't own an NES

They're like $10.

Explain

I forgot most of you on here are not old enough to have had them back in the day.

From what I heard/read,it uses ROM images for the games. If it's easily hackable to where I can install one of the NES Rompack that has every NES game made,I'd buy it.

Things can break

they do now

>castlevania fucking 2
>no castlevania 3
>no ducktales

It's shit

Anyone that still owns a NES like me can just buy a fucking flashcart or something. This is just a cashgrab for the younger fags

59.99 for what amounts to a grey box with an emulator and a USB.
They could have easily had 50 games or more on there, but nope.

No you can't. It has preinstalled nes games inside of it and you cannot install more or insert a actual nes cartridge inside it.

>the NES Mini will probably eventually outsell the Wii U

>tfw preorder
>looking forward to having mini NES join my console collection

Nintendo is fucking lazy. You think they'll have the Nes Mini protected from hacking? The Nes Rom packs are like 150MB for like 700 games.

For similar price you can get raspberry Pi with cheap USB controller and have like 50 different systems emulated in addition to NES

NES games on the otherhand are sky rocketing in price. A friend who collected them casually for about $1 a game sold them for at least $5 profit, and made definitely a few hundred off his collection.

You pifags are like Starbucks hipsters.

But that requires understanding Linux.

All you need to do is flash already pre-made and pre-configured system image to MicroSD. Literally 3 buttons to click, can be done on windows.

After that you just copy your roms to SD and navigate GUI menus.

Sup Forums