How do i get gud at RO2?

How do i get gud at RO2?

youtube.com/watch?v=-KslncaCkLE

by playing it

grab cover, brace against it when you aim, and remember your rifle isn't a snipey death weapon.

even in WWII it took on average 10-20 K rounds per casualty, in the analysis of logistics expenditure.

your bolt action is for plinking.
group into your rifle squads around a NOT RETARDED SL and guard your special weapons guys flanks.
in short,
>play like your puppets are soldiers actually in that conflict and not like a rambo retard faget

I miss this game. Are there still many people playing online?

>falling for the cover toggle meme

No.

Accept your death(s)

there's only 2-3 full servers at a time and they have known cheaters ruining them.

Don't be where you ennemy is waiting for you. Don't use the cover system.
Your rifle IS a snipey death weapon if you aim right. a PPSh isn't a rifle.
The sniper is here to take down gunners.
Gunners are here to make sure you don't try to show your little face until you're fucked.
If you're SL use your damn fucking smokes AND DON'T DIE FUCKTARD. It's not hard but get gud before playing it.
Play the game. Seriously, play the game alot and you will be at least decent.

learn the maps
turn on manual bolting
learn the maps
don't take SL or TL
learn the maps

Learn the maps

Up to 2k players per day. Fuck off shitters.

>New magazine is half full
>It's actually a clip

What the fuck?

/k/ usually plays on Fridays

/k/ will fall for this

I was pretty shit at it, but as others have said, learn the maps. Me and a buddy used to play together on release and we would regularly tear shit up just knowing where to be and when.

I really dislike how weapon levels actually influence the handling parameters of your weapons. Like I can snapshot people with an Arisaka no problem, but then the Springfield is a hot mess.

once you learn the maps, you'll be shooting at every tree trunk, corner cat, window seal and apparition you can possibly hit.

the last time i played, i picked rifleman and went like 25 - 7. i was hitting people you can't even physically see, i just thought to myself "where would i be laying right now?". probably the best round of an FPS i've ever played in my life.
things get crazier when you get good and finally are allowed to use the sniper class. you have MGs so scared that they burst rounds then immediately switch spots.

TL;DR: learn the maps

>Go solo rifleman
>Usually pretty high up the scoreboard usually a little under the camping MG faggots and the assholes that call in artillery
>Can hit most anything up to 150 meters away

I don't know what you're talking about. So long as you actively work towards the objective it can be fairly effective. Flanking the enemy and fucking their shit up sometimes does more good than just sitting there waiting for an MG to do all the work for you.

RO2 is pretty easy once you get used to the game since you can 1 hit everyone with a rifle from across the map

This. If you know the maps and are good at the game, playing it like CoD can be far more effective than pretending it's a combat simulator.

Yes

no

Yes.