I don't care what you PCfags say about me, your "PC Master Race" bullshit...

I don't care what you PCfags say about me, your "PC Master Race" bullshit. I can play both PC games and console games and enjoy it.

Divine Hybrid Master Race Motherfuckers!

there's already a name for people who have multiple platforms newfag

Its called Idort newfag
sage

Kill yourself

this triggers poorfags

Kill yourself

My question is: Why would I want to be hunched over a desk to play video games with a keyboard and mouse? If I wanted to do that I'd just not play video games and devote extra hours to work.

This you fucking idort

I'm one too

Kill yourself

Look my brother, at all these poorfags
Lashing out because they are angry at their inability to play any game they want
Look at them my Idort Master Race brother
Look at them and pity them

It's funny how reddit turned an ironic saying into a full blown culture.

PC, Wii U, 3DS, and Vita here. Outside of Last Guardian I can't really think of any exclusive games on any other systems.

I know.
>tfw pcfags will never be able to play old school games the original way
>tfw they will always get in arguments over which is better.
>tfw console-onlyfags will never experience the glory of a steam sale
>tfw idort master race

Feels good man.

Drones have been programed to know their place.
They even take a misguided pride in their enslavement.

It is best to leave the worker drones to their pathetic existence and not try to rile them.

PC + Nintendo consoles is the way to go for me. Most of the games I'm usually interested in aren't exclusive to Sony or Microsoft consoles.

This

with a little bit of creativity. you can do anything

Gotta agree. I'll be honest. Nintendo probably raised me more than my parents ever did. Loved playing my GBA and my dad's old NES, SNES, and PSX.

>Yes goy-...i mean guy buy all those 'fun' consoles...

PC+Sega Saturn master race

>Divine Hybrid Master Race Motherfuckers

ho boy, ho boy lol

pc master race is all.

Where have you been? Under a rock?

Eh there's a few Sony stuff I would like to play but not really enough to get me to buy their home system. Vita however does have a few nice things and games that are Sony exclusive tend to be on both PS4 and Vita like World of Final Fantasy. However seem a few Japanese developers are quickly starting to talk about NX ports which makes that pointless.

>tfw my older cousin had a SNES that he always left at our grandma's since we both lived really close by
>We get along like brothers
>Every day of summer vacation, we'd go and just play Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Mortal Kombat 2 or other games I can't even remember for hours
>Fast forward a couple of years, we now both have our own GBAs and are discovering every little secret in RSE, trading and battling all the time
>Fast forward again, my cousin again starts leaving his Wii at our grandma's and we will often play Mario Kart, Brawl or taking turns with single player games
>tfw I eventually moved away so we no longer hung out as much, grandma passed away a couple of years back and they will soon sell that house
Yeah, Nintendo consoles have always had a lot of charm and been quite fun. Some of my best memories are of playing games on one of them.

Kind of sad people dismissed the Wii U. Can't blame them with the Gamepad. But it honestly have some really great games on it.