I have a very important question

I have a very important question

Does Raiden have a robot cock?

Only robot bulge

No

you know those brains you see in those test tube things in the game?
that was they did to him.

Raiden has two entirely different bodies, one he uses for work and the other is a civilian model he uses at home.
Since he wears underwear with the civilian model but doesen't with the combat/work-related one it's safe to assume that one has a robot dick.
Raiden is just the upper part of his skull and his spine, everything else is artificial

i don't know man, if i were built like a ken doll i'd wear underwears too.

Rose hasn't dumped his mentally unstable ass yet, so most likely yes.

pretty sure the upper part of his face is still real.
thats why getting his eye cut out by sam was such a dick move
he's got so little left of him thats actually his own.
jaw and below is cyborg. hair is cyborg as well.

metal gear rising is pretty cool and all but isnt there still a lot of shit left unexplained about Raiden?

Like what exactly transpired between MGS2 and MGS4
was becoming a cyborg a gradual process as he lost more and more body parts or what?

Or did he just volunteer himself to become a robutt
What organization was he working with that turned him into a cyborg
Stuff like that

His face isn't real and he wears a wig. He specifically says he's wearing artificial skin on his face.

The eyes are up to debate, though. His one eye has an unnatural glow so it's hard to tell if it's robotic, enhanced with nanomachines, or just an artistic effect.

the brains had Eyes from what I remember, but I think you are right. Its been a while since I have played MGS4.

>He went off to go save Olga's kid after 2
>He is captured by the Patriots and made into a robit
>the only "real" thing about him is his eyes and brain
>they torture him constantly and put him into seemingly never ending VR training during this
>Somehow escapes with Sunny
and thats pretty much it.

Apparently pic related is what happened, I don't know where they explain it though. Always hated how stuff like that wasn't made very clear in MGS4, he just shows up and everyone rolls with it even though he turned into an anime character that would make Otacon's weeb dick rock solid.

I thought Metal Gear Solid 2 WAS VR training, and Raiden started as a brain in a simulation, like the ones you find in the game. I didn't pay much attention to the lore in MGS though.

It was one of the theories at the time but MGS4 made it clear that everything really happened.

Well apparently I was wrong Though Raiden was Human During the Big Shell incident.

It's retractable. Sunny has been working on a new prototype.

Big Shell was real. It was a field test for him, recreating an scenaro similar to Shadow Moses. Every data collected went to the GW supercomputer, but the simulation got fucked because Solidus and shit.

Anyone gold all the vr missions? Some of them are full on bullshit.

He tells the secretary in one of the codecs that he gladly show her some of his "enhancements"

No, but he has a nice long blade.

>Got my platinum
Everything about VR is horse shit mainly do to downright retarded idea's or unfairness

Its possible but expect to cheese a lot of them.

Is the weapon you unlock for 100% VR actually even any good?

Nope.

Why does he talk with a gruff voice sometimes like batman?

Man I don't like thinking about Raiden's life. That kind of shit legitimately unsettles me. Like I sympathize and feel myself going mad in that situation.

I always wonder why he didn't get a new eye, but I guess rule of cool amd mgs protag with eyepatch (sash more like)

Don't worry be happy. Raiden and all
the snakes are just cogs in an infinite war machine; they know they're tools and accept their fate. All they could do in the game is believe in their own free will and attempt to graft a better future in accordance with their creed.

Big Shell was all a 'simulation' set up to use Raiden for whatever the hell the Patriots were testing at the time, but it still happened

They mention it in a codec call, they didn't have time to make him a new eye so they just gave him an eyeband stuffed with cameras in the meantime. Pic related, he has two eyes in the very last cutscene of the game.

The Snakes still get to be normal people.

Imagine knowing and feeling that you were just eyes, a brain and a spine taken out of your body and kept alive. Tortured.

Looking in a mirror and seeing just a brain & eyes in a jar.

Oh, that makes sense I guess. And yeah I remembered about the ending cutscene. Still a funny excuse for it.

Wasn't his left eye cut out? Why did the post-credits switch them around?

Not that bad personally, think about Venom.
I'd say the spoiler in that one would make me
feel even more like shit. None of the snakes were human, raiden might have been a robot. All the snakes were just boogie oggies of BB
and BB was just a wiener.

Still love the games tho.

What? He has two eyes here

>the snakes still get to be normal people

>snake got foxdie'd foxalive'd whatever into rapidly aging
>liquid probably would've suffered a similar fate, instead he got welded onto some old guy who likes revolvers
>solidus was insane
>venom is never allowed to be the same man he once was ever again

At least there's are parts of Raiden that are still him. The Snakes including venom, to a point only exists to be imitations to Big Boss. They have nothing to call their own, really.

The accelerated aging had nothing to do with foxdie, they intentionally made the clones like that.

The sash is basically just an eye