I fell for the Caesar legion's run. you satisfied with yourselves?

I fell for the Caesar legion's run. you satisfied with yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nBaNgySn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You fell for it now
>live with it
Faggot

>being dissatisfied with best faction

Why was new vegas so bad compared to Fallout 3?

Ill just give you the (you) now so you can get back to your day

Yeah, it was pretty shit. I remember I had to use console commands to finish the bomb quest in Camp McCarran because the spy would shoot me on sight. Yes Man so far has been the most enjoyable run, but I still haven't done House.

Yes.
Now uninstall it.
Fucking profligate

Great now do a genocide run

>Legion
>bad

are you retarded or are you just a liberal

What are some other mods I should look into for my next run? Preferably nothing that conflicts with anything here. Green is what I consider essential, blue I really like and red is just for flavour that I could do without in favour of something else if need be.

Wow, that was really kind of you to do that for him, user

Ave True to Caesar

>no weather mod
Maybe I'm just autistic, but Nevada Skies is one of my favorite mods. I love me some dynamic weather.

see for yourself

pastebin.com/nBaNgySn

Thank you

Aren't weather mods really taxing on performance though?
I don't really care for a list like that. I'd much prefer to hear actual suggestions based around what I've already got installed along with some actual reasons for why it's a good mod to run instead of just having "ESSENTIAL" next to it.

So to do that he gets a load of morons to play dress up, crucify people and enslave women because in the end this will stop the NCR relying on such technologically minded things like human rights

Did you just not listen to any of Caesars dialogue

I haven't noticed any performance problems and I have that running, plus probably 40 or so other mods. The game came out 6 years ago so you should be fine unless you're using a 6 year old machine. In addition to the cool rain, dust storms, acid rain, ect., it also makes the nights dark as fuck. Which makes the game much more difficult if fucking around the Mojave at night, so keep that in mind.

they crucify degenerates and the whole Legion is made up of slaves

i agree about the women only being used for labor work. men and boys are more suitable. Also if Caesar were smart enough he would realize that women make really great spies.

After modding the game out the ass and playing over 500 hours with different pseudo-realism or gameplay mechanic enhancing mods I have come to the conclusion that my most enjoyable playthrough was the vanilla one, so my advice to the user would be: uninstall all fucking mods and play pure vanilla, you fucking casul.