M

>p-please don't cite EU consumer laws

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/275850
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you know you fucked up when Steam add a special info just for your game

WOW SO MANY OF YOU ARE POSTING

"Refund" should be a user-defined tag

they are saying they wont provide an extended refund period.

two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime

>developer lies about its game's features
>you buy the game expecting to see these features
>2 hours in, you realize these features are not there
>"SORRY MATE NO REFUNDS LOL! WE FALSELY ADVERTISED THE GAME, AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE FOUND OUT, OOPS SORRY TOO LATE FOR A REFUND, BUDDY. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME"
I'd like to see the Lying Man and Steam go to court over this. The amount of shit they try to pull; none of it would hold up in court.

They allowed them for a brief period of time.

steamspy.com/app/275850

>Steam preping keks to refund on the front page

This needs a translation

That isn't how SteamSpy works. Most refunds likely take place within the first 3 days, when SteamSpy info isn't available. The "drops" you are seeing is just how Margin Of Error works.

Newfag

>newfag for not understanding OP's sperg shitposting

Fuck off newfag

Newfag :^)

>Steam explicitly warning users that their refund policy is set in stone, no exceptions

>Literally speaking like a retard

Wew

I believe it means
>mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

>Trying this hard to fit in

Summer is over in two days child

BIX NOOOD!

Got it refunded today. I had only played an hour though, but I bought it on release.

Any tips what to spend my 49 dollar equvalent sum of money on? Got it on the steam wallet so I wouldnt have to wait.

You need to put in some better effort next time for some more (You)s kid.

>m-muh summerfags!

Nice damage control, retard

sins of a solar empire

>Wow, you are buying SO much food
>Its blowing my mind

>NMS is going to become such a massive flop, the exorbitant amount of refunds got VALVe's attention
>VALVe's probably going to rework refunds because of this over marketers' whining
>yfw stupid buyfags blindly buying into hype and shitty lying developers/publishers ruined yet another alternative to piracy, not the pirates themselves

>hi, how can I take your order
>yes, we do serve Burger King meals at this McDonalds

Remember, if youre in EU you can probably refund it right now if you want. I think its 4 weeks no matter what Steam says on their page.

>pre-order hype babies kicking up shit all over the place cause they're fucking stupid

MODS, DELETE THIS. MY FRIEND TRIED THIS AND HES DEAD.

Why would you buy a game before playing it?

The fuck? It didn't make a portal it just got me promoted at my job.

i know its probably a deeper meaning but isnt saving 5 worth killing 1? or is that 1 person some nobel prize winner or some shit.

Usually you have to buy a game in order to play it as there is no legal way to try it before you buy it.

I purchased NMS then immediately applied for a refund saying the game isn't what I expected

I got a refund

Holy shit,
this is the first time Steam did this.

THEY FUCKING KNOW that the game is shit

THEY PUT THAT THERE to prevent anyone from buying it.

holy kekballs

So refunds are working pefectly well.

Just play the game for less than 2 hours.

Ideally 0 hours.

You don't even need the game installed.

I mean it's shit anyway. Just buy it then immediately refund it.

>$0.75 going into your Steam Wallet
why wasn't all of it returned to the card?

dude its a dilemma. you could kill one person or five but its like, you get the choice. yanawmsayin

Heh, should have hid the last two digits of your visa card, hope you don't have any bills to pay.

This just started creating actual real diamonds out of thin air.

I demand a refund of my time spent learning your recipe.

he probably used some of his steam wallet funds

I'm late to this whole refund shitstorm.

Steam is allowing anyone to refund, regardless of playtime, right?

Whats your playtime and when did you buy the game? Are you USA, EU, USSR or KEKOLD?

TWO NUMBERS? WE'RE IN

kek I didn't buy this scam, I'm just asking for calrification.

You're actively responsible for killing the 1.

It's like if you had to push 1 guy off a bridge in order to derail the train and stop it from hitting the 5 dudes.

Morally the choices are the exact same

but fags would rather flip a lever than push a dude, even though it's the exact same trade 1 life for 5 choice.

It's babby's first "philosophy". The real answer is to realize the whole thing is just a fucking gay thought experiment that's not worth the time spent thinking about it. Unless you know something about who will die, it's a waste of time to consider pulling the lever. Unless you think all human life is equally valuable, this is laughably stupid.

>man who paid more than $1300 to get copy of No Man's Sky 10 days before

depends on the kind of human

>5 people who were raised in a culture of hate, are illiterate, jobless, beating their wives, waste of CO2.

>1 computer scientist who has a job working at a new battery prototype, is well mannered and has a bright future, him and his children

who would you choose?

seems pretty easy to me.

Underrated

>man
you mean KEK

How ironic.

fyi averyobody this is ok forst the moverboard it is not tamaged by water and broshes.

Literally all OP had to do was spell 'prepping' correctly as it makes sense.

Ethics: the branch of philosophy that ties itself into knots pretending that consequentialism isn't the right answer.

>Flat chest
>Massive hips
UNF

I dunno. I mean the Scientist is inventing something useful

But those 5 guys are keeping women in line, and the world desperately needs more discipline for women.

I'd save the 5. Yes they may be illiterate and jobless but at least they're balancing out the treatment of women (society treats them too nice atm).

I could watch this for days

another good reason never to bother releasing on PC

>mfw my gf is like that.

please never vote,
or have children.
you beta fuck

you're scaring my user

>voting

2 late, already have children.

CLASS

ACTION

LAWSUIT

I wonder if Hulk Hogan bought a copy.

Hm, this character seems a bit young. How old are they meant to be?

Oh well at least it's female and not one of those "trap" memes.

how cute, he is trying to use the words he learned while shitposting on Sup Forums

... But I'm the person he's replying to, and -I- shitpost on Sup Forums!

We can't both be Sup Forums shitposters.

>Being this mad
lmao

These are all me, sorry guys

I was mad earlier today.

Someone on the internet said their favourite World of warcraft expansion was Wrath of the Lich King.

That upset me, because Wrath of the Lich King is objectively a shit expansion, and whoever has it as their favourite is very wrong.

Can confirm,

(You)
(You)
was me too.

I'll take a procedurally generated McMemeburger and some Super-sized lies please.

Does this really work without pain? Can I use balloon gas? I kinda want to do this.

It looks like they're tired of turning people down for a refund - no special exemptions for the 2 hour rule.

Serves them right, it was incredibly obvious that there was something wrong with the game months ago and these retards kept playing past the 2 hour mark despite how obviously bad the game was. After a certain point you just got to let stupid people learn from their mistakes.

It's hard to blame Sean when people are just this dumb.

Helium won't make you feel like you are suffocating, you will just pass-out after a short amount of time.

They refunded mine yesterday and a few of my friends too although one didn't get it to to work

let me rephrase that, we shitpost(in the aussie sense of the word) he is cuckposting