How bad will they fuck it up?

How bad will they fuck it up?

Do you mean this specifc batttle, or the remake in general?

I just hope the crossdressing part is its own episode.

Well both really. I made the post thinking mainly about this battle though.

Literally impossible to make everyone happy with it but I doubt it will be a flop.

They'll cut this.

I hope the boss fight is QTE.

I haven't finished 7 because I can't beat the bosses (fuck that boss in the ship btw) and the graphics and music is so ugly.

Is this the final boss?

3 full priced games from 1 game. already cucking

As long as the final battle, and ruby / emerald weapon can be beaten without spamming Knights of the Round and mime, it will be an improvement.

Who thought it was a good idea to make an unskippable 5 minute long summon.

There will be a Lighting cameo.

>no explorable open world

>just fly from one town to the next with the push of a button.

Nu-gamers everyone

Stop replying to yourself. No one would fall for bait like that.
>likes QTE
>doesn't like the music
>doesn't know what the final boss in Final Fantasy fucking 7 looks like

>falling for such obvious b8

I'm not replying to my own post though.
What's wrong with QTE?
The music is low quality, however the composition is not.
How am I supposed to know what the final boss looks like if I haven't gone beyond disc 2?

The One-Winged Angel lyrics will be translated to english for the international release.

you'd better stop that shit, user

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kys

Has anyone here 100%d the game without doing exploits?

E
TE
QTE
TE
E

The worst fuck up will be the characters.

All of the characters will be completely different from the originals with the exception of yuffie and vincent.

Prepare for moody agnsgt the game.

They probably know what they are doing.

Did you rike it?

>SE
>know what they are doing
squaresoft could do it justice maybe, not square enix

see

I stand by what I said.

lol

Sephiroth won't have those moments he talks with you like a normal human being before going mad. He'll just be a silent badass all the way through.
Cloud will be the same thing.
Tifa won't have those silly moments like the "stop looking under my skirt" at the stairs. Hell, the stairs will be cut.
Barrett will be super serious all the time and will constantly spout one-liners.
Aerith will be a bland "save the planet" character with none of her quick witted comments.
Cid will be intact and will be the best thing about the game.
Caith Sith will be the same but probably get some dialogue cut.
Same for Red XIII.
Vincent will be expanded upon.
Yuffie will be the same except not as jolly.

I don't think I'd mind a more active, kingdom hearts or crisis core-ish FFVII. If they fuck up the storyline, I'll just play it for the gameplay. If i wanna experince the storyline again, I'll just play the original.

It's split into multiple parts, it's already ruined breh.

>Shitloads of filler sidestories with compilation characters in order to pad the story out to 3 games.
>Railroaded linear hallways to follow the story. Routinely locked out of old areas by cave-ins/other contrived shit. No overworld.
>Get to some climax in the story, ends on a cliffhanger and the credits roll. Short teaser of the next part releasing in 1.5 years.
>Finally get the next part.
>None of your levels/items from the previous part.
>Can't go back to the areas from the last part.
>Don't have access to the same characters.
>Gameplay is changed.
>Repeat.

they'll probably rewrite it to pander to the sjws

>Vincent will be expanded upon.
He'll magically becomes some fucking prophet or super wise mystery man even though he's only a fucking ex-turk. He's literally just a zombie.

Wait, they're splitting the game into 3 parts? What the fuck

>Hell, the stairs will be cut.

For sure, Tifa tells Barret to stop acting like a retard, there's no way they'd have that kinda language in there today, it's not PC

>Cid will be intact and will be the best thing about the game.

They'll probably tone down Cid and Barrett's swearing, and Barrett's ebonics. Probably won't hear funny lines like "@#$%ing pizza" anymore

>Tfw for the original FFVII, Square Enix hired a translation company but they didn't do an authentic translation so Square Enix said screw it, we'll translate it ourselves
>Now it'll be a changed script anyways

Well it took about 10 hours to leave Midgar in the original and that is considered a full game by most AAA developers these days so that will be the first "game" of the remake

Considering this already happened in the compilation (minus Vincent being expanded on) I'm very afraid of this happening in the remake.