ufile
mega.nz/#F!1sMDERqb
mega.nz/#F!A1M3DSaJ!8u0IXNq01Yn3AHJPYux-GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about Legendary Todds?

>PRE-ORDER HERE!

any particular striking your fancy?

Post some lady Todds pls

I hate Todd, but at the same time I love him.

Maybe he should be holding Witcher 3?

2nd row, the 10th one

All

Memes are endearing

My collection pales in comparison
give me the todd trapped in the sound room
Please

post the char one

Can you guys host them somewhere?

3 down 5 to the right

He needs your preorders to afford chemo.

how to post a link to zip without getting banned

mega or Imgur i guess?

Mega

Mega

oh my goodness

>Are you preordering, son?

Post 1st row 2nd column and the Umaru Todds

That's the only lady todd i have, the girl is some random chick i studied Korean with. and misplaced her photo. Screen is old, i have a few more Todd's

yes dad, me and all my friends are preordering

ufile dot io/cff35

TODD SAY I BEAUTIFUL

Its time to pre-order Fallout 4 and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

Not that user but i'll post all the locked todds i got for you.

Someone post tiny pocket Todd

When is the next time I can expect to see this beautiful man live again?

Now comes in Webm format!

Thank you, my son.

Thanks. I didn't want to go to sleep tonight anyway.

Faggot.

You're missing this one, user-kun.

You know wouldn't made more sense to have him holding 4 instead of new vegas since he is a robber you know like a PIRATE?

Komm Süsser Todd

You must be stopped Todd Howard
Your days of duping and false advertisement are to come to an end once I publish your in despicable feats to the public. You'll never receive another pre-order of a product developed by Bethesda. Be gone!

What he was trying to say to us?

W-what do i have to do to get that (you) mister?

>that filename

Bitch, please.

Get on MY fucking level.

I saw Todd Howard at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “I don't give a shit, just buy my fucking game already”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going "IT JUST WORKS" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and ask her if he could pay with a copy of Fallout 4, and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by screaming "WHY WON'T ANYONE BUY MY GAME" really loudly.

You're pretty good!

Niice

>he didn't get the goofballs

smhtbqhwyfam

>Todd releases a child friendly version of Fallout 4 so he can win the Family Game Of The Year award too.

(1/2)
Today was going to be a special day, or so I thought, I had received an email reply from Todd Howard asking for me to meet up with him. "Just my luck!" I thought, Todd read my email asking for a meetup and actually responded. I couldn't believe it.

I met him at his place at 9PM. Todd opened the door and smiled at me, I smiled back, I entered his house and almost immediately he begun French kissing me and grabbing my already hard cock. "Oh my god Todd!" I thought, "All of my fellow Bethesdrone fan buddies are so going to be jealous of this" I thought to myself.

Todd leads me to his bedroom and rips off my clothes, he undresses and then gestures me to move onto his bed. Not to keep my idol waiting, I race onto the bed, get onto all fours and then position my ass in the air and wait with great expectations. I've been dreaming of this for years...

Todd Howard enthusiastically fucks me in my little tight asshole, my asshole has never before experienced cock and it hurts as he goes in dry but I want this.

He pushes to penetrate my virgin asshole deeper, it hurts so much and I'm in tears but I'm so happy that Todd is fucking me deep and hard being the loyal Bethesdrone that I am. Todd is my god and he can do what he wants to me because I fully trust in him and everything he says. I let out moans of pain but Todd tells me not to worry "You'll soon enjoy it." he says.

Soon the natural froth from my asshole lubricates Todd's dick and makes it easier for him to go even more deeper into my sore ass cunt.

I begin to push back with a big grin on my face as he starts pounding away more frantically.

Euphoria comes over me as I feel his cock slipping into my colon and hear his hips slamming against my buttocks. I nearly faint from the pain.

(2/2)
As he continues to pump his cock in and out of my bleeding rectum, he tugs at my dick and whispers that he's going to make me shoot my load. He promises that I'll drench the sheets with my spunk.

Just as I'm about to cum he lets go and jizzes into my destroyed gaping asshole and my prick is left unsatisfied.

"Todd why didn't you make me cum?" I beg. "Why did you lie?"

He gets up, walks a few steps, turns around, looks at me from behind and mutters his reply; "Engine limitations."

With that said he walks away laughing, swaying his hips side to side with his flaccid cock hanging in between dripping with my shit and blood. I faint, no longer able to handle the damage that has been done to my prolapsed asshole.

I awake in hospital to find Pete Hines' giant cock shoved deep down into my throat, I try to call out for help but it's no use. I feel my life draining from me as I choke and I cannot help but remember Todd laughing before he left me. Todd, why did you lie to me? Why did you betray me?

Tears wash down my face as I begin to choke to death on Pete's ridiculously sized cock, closing my eyes, the maniacal laughter of Pete becomes distant sounding as I slowly loose consciousness...

Everyone knows Fallout 4 is a GAME OF THE YEAR!

what's his name again?

Can we have a nice Sean Murray thread instead?

BUY MY GAME

351 Todds here

All with real filenames

mega.nz/#F!1sMDERqb

Y-you're making me cum, user. B-buy the SEASON p-pass. AAAAaaaaAAAAAuuuuuUUUUU.

Is a game of the year not THE game of the year todd?

Thanks, it's been a rough day. Got bookies coming after me, and it can all be fixed if everyone buys The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on October 28, 2016.

It says it's encrypted

You forgot the encryption key with your link.

FIRST ONE TO BUY THE SEASON PASS GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

TELL ME ABOUT THE WITCHER 3

Fuck

Try mega.nz/#F!A1M3DSaJ!8u0IXNq01Yn3AHJPYux-GA

Thanks

Someone actually compiled all these. Autism on this board never ceases to amaze me.

Hey guys I am waiting outside of the castle in super Mario
Want to meet up?