What does Sup Forums think of Idolm@sters?

What does Sup Forums think of Idolm@sters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C80qgl0T4zE
youtube.com/watch?v=S5gbzqj38dM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hau79PenBtM
youtube.com/watch?v=2FJMqn8CC2A
youtube.com/watch?v=kSMoxfkv_qM
youtube.com/watch?v=PqUpoeLVcPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ENGLISH ASIAN RELEASE WHEN YOU FILTHY NIPS

I only know Shibuya Rin, Hibiki and Nico Nico Nii from hentai. They are very feminine and all equipped with soft, warm wombs.

whatever happen to that korean drama thing?

Extravagant Ace Combat skins

>english iM@S
Are you sure about that?

>I only know Shibuya Rin, Hibiki and Nico Nico Nii from hentai. They are very feminine and all equipped with soft, warm wombs.

I'd fuck Aolani and Luna

asian english would literally be subs, that's it

I liked the PSP ones and was thinking of getting Platinum Stars even if my jap is very basic

Puchis are cute!

Those are good ass names, don't hate.

Who's your favorite out of those 3?

>Nico Nico Nii

Wrong series

LL > IMAS
Even Japan knows.

A N A L I D O L

It's amazing how the english VA managed to say that almost the same exact way the Japanese did.

youtube.com/watch?v=C80qgl0T4zE

I didn't know there was a dub.

the anime was fun, and most of the girls are fappable. I wish any of the good games were in english so I could pirate them.

She's an anal fiend

so what is that tumor over her head

Several of SP's routes are mostly translated, but I don't know if you consider it good or bad.

>Love Live gets the phone game translated
>and the movie shown in theaters
>and a dub
>idolm@ster only gets Puchimas over here

I'm not concerned with the shit flinging on either side and I'm certainly not interested in a dub, but this really feels off.

not really. Idolmaster was game first, then everything else while LL started as a multimedia project. Kind of sucks since I can't get into LL due to it's character design (not even kidding), but LL clearly put more effort into it's western base than IMAS.

I think that MAKOTO IS BEST IDOL AND YAYO IS BEST PUCHI

I just think it's weird that they didn't even bother to try. I can get them being concerned about game sales but it still baffles me.

I don't think a management game about anime girls would be a hit in the west. Hell, the only game that LL has is a phone rhythm game that's free. It's big because of crossmedia.

765>>>love live>>>>cinderellas

I suppose you have a point there. Still, just Puchimas seems strange. Do they just not want to bother with the other anime series or Starlight Stage or anything?

i hear she had her vagina and clitoris removed and had her labia sown up. she told the producer it was to appeal to muslim and african countries and so japanese fans would know she was forever a virgin. however the truth is she just wanted a permanent excuse to only do anal. shes an anal freak

There was a trademark for Stralight Stage in english, but nothing ever came from it.

For the anime, it may be something with the rights to the song, but I don't know anything solid. Again, sucks because I vastly prefer the character design in IMAS.

The main games I know it's not coming over because of the gravure stuff, and simply because the market for it is just not there.

>Even Japan knows
And yet μTorrent doesn't even exists anymore while Imas has been going since 2005

I WANNA FUCK IORI IN THE ASS

Don't we all

>μTorrent
You son of a bitch.

But Love Live actually moved on while Bamco still peddles around the old skeleton crew of 765 and not even bothering to move on to a 3rd Vision.

>think it's weird that they didn't even bother to try
They tried with the IOS games that were translated but they were discouraged when they saw that western fans weren't really willing to pay 60 dollarinos for a phone game.
I think that's why Im@s doesn't gets western releases, the guys know that western fans aren't as willing as japs to pay 500$ in costumes for they favourite aidoru, because that's like the whole point of the game. Just see OFA, that shit came with like 5 songs and 3 costumes and the rest was DLC because they know they can get away with in japan.

The anime was a mistake.

Where them songs at?

Come on, I know you have them.

Use ML for fuck sake.

IT'S SHOW IS ONE MY FAVORITE MAKOTO SONGS. IT'S SUPER GIRLY AND FUN! IT'S A POP SONG DONE RIGHT!

Oh yeah, now I remember the whole deal with that phone port. I wish I didn't now.

M A K O T O B O Y Z WW@

RIGHT HERE NIGGA

Don't think you really need to shout user, she's reasonably popular.

Hope you remember tomorrow's occasion

I've waited for this day since the 15th. I'm so excited.

Ai love you mandy

i had that too

Might as well post the last one.

Christina best girl

Right here.

>Christina best girl
heh

Post yfw Phil Spencer announces English release of idolm@ster at the next E3

He's going to announce a PS4 exclusive in a MS conference? Guy's pretty ballsy.

>Lori

whatever happen to Puchim@

shit's the only thing I enjoyed outta this franchise

>Cadence
>not Maple

>christina
I get it

AZUSA
Z
U
S
A

I would be hard pressed to come up with a more fitting and absolutely precious localization name for Yayoi than Maggie.

Ssshh...they're sleeping

Fuck kill marry

Fuck Iori, Kill Miki, Marry Aolani

>Fuck
Iorin (in her butthole)

>Kill
Miki

>Marry
Hibiki

Fuck Hibiki
Marry Iori
Kill myself to save Miki

Endless anal sex with Iori, forget the rest.

>Kill myself to save Miki
real human bean

fuck iori, marry iori, kill the rest

Everything in Famison
youtube.com/watch?v=S5gbzqj38dM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hau79PenBtM
And this
youtube.com/watch?v=2FJMqn8CC2A

Where are the pics for best girl?

>jap highschool animu girl aidorus that get by on waifu factor
ok, how lesbians is this series?

>Azusa
>Best girl

She's okay but I wouldn't go that far

>LOADINGU LOADINGU

Puchi made me like yukiho

it's so cute

youtube.com/watch?v=kSMoxfkv_qM

Touche, it's a little annoying though

It just sounds "cute poor girl trying her best". Like, shit, props to the guy that came up with it.

Hibiki is the best.

>hairy anus

>Nico in great tier
She has her own tier in the depths of hell as Satan

>it's a little annoying though
>a little
it's annoying as all fuck, but simultaneously adorable, it is a strange feel

I once listened to it for half an hour.

I'm not really sure why.

Very little, it seems like a very shallow series unless you just want CGDCT.

Though, from what I can gleam from a few Puchimas comics, I think my favorites are the Ahoge Christmas Cake and the spooky Cyclops girl.

YOu should give the anime a watch. I know a lot of people complain about it, but it gives you a decent enough overview of the characters.

But what if CGDCT doesn't do anything for me?

youtube.com/watch?v=PqUpoeLVcPM

I wouldn't say it's only that, but I guess that's part of it's appeal (and the self insert "producer" character is part of it). Been a while since I've seen it, but I do remember the later episodes being dramatic as fuck and really damn good.

It's coming pretty soon

Love Live does interaction and interplay a lot better since there's no Producer, but it's dancing scenes are trash for the most part and LL characters don't even come close to looking as good as im@s characters.

is there a trailer

I'm totally unfamiliar with idol/LL shit.
From looks alone, Shiburin/Anastasia best idol.
Nozomi best LL.

>korean drama thing
what?

I envy you

i only care about doujins with BE that involve whatever this is about

o-oh

they arr rook same