Why did you kill my wife and child Dante

Why did you kill my wife and child Dante....

_screw you

>avoided playing this game for 3 years even though I love DMC
>finally get a copy for $3 and pop it in just last week
I never thought I would ever play a video game this bad. I expected shit and I got something even worse than shit in the long run

I mean, when you look at other games in the hack n' slash genre, DmC at least has some depth, but every other aspect of the gameplay's design seems to fight against making it challenging or interesting

JUST DOING GOD'S WORK

Stop the hyperbole.
Mechanically it is as good if not better than DMC1.
Story and character wise, it is better than every other game in the series. Sorry that overplayed anime tropes make your dick so hard.

This game makes me happy, because it reminds me that the wubstep meme of music is dead.

The soundtrack is already so dated.

>Kat
>better than Trish, Lady, or even fucking Lucia

>Mechanically it is as good if not better than DMC1
Who the fuck is still shilling a five year-old game?

>Story and character wise, it is better than every other game in the series.
lol

>overplayed anime tropes
That's funny, because DmC has more hammy cliche tropes than the rest of the series combined.

Bump

How the fuck were we supposed to like this ugly chucklefuck?

shut up Hayden

He didn't. Vergil the bigger dick baby killer did.

its better than mechanically the the first game in a series that came out in 2001
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

But the same retards that dick ride dmc1 hate DmC

MEATY

CHUNKS

fuck you

i got this game for free from PS+

im happy i didnt spend anything on it solely because of this scene right here

they had one chance to make this new dante a likable character and they went the entirely opposite direction

you have a man evil or not in grievance at the loss of his newly discovered child and death of his fucktoy who he had grown feelings for because she was carrying his child

rather than even an evil response of "this is what you get"
he goes full douchebag mode and goes YEA FUCKING SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE PAVEMENT BOOM WHAT YA GONNA DU FAGGOT

they turned him into a douchebag and it was cemented into his character forever at this very scene douchebags dont even like other douchebags

Honestly there were a few aspects of the game (Such as art direction on the newscaster bossfight, fuck that was really cool) that was genuinely excellent, but it went out of its way to piss off its target audience and paid the price

It made me honestly question whether the devs wanted the players to like Dante or not. Yeah Mundus is evil and all, but Virgil and Dante literally killed his baby and the woman who carrying it. Pretty fucked up

To be fair, he had to say that because the entire point was to piss off Mundas.

Sorry about your hair.

DMC 1 was original and first of the genre what did DmC accomplish other than killing a franchise?

LITTLE
WET
CHUNKS

Why does an immortal demon lord need an heir?

>Jews

What did they mean by this?

business is constantly expanding and he'd rather have family take over when he moves on to the next enterprise than some bootlicking yes-man

every nigga's gotta settle down sometime
even if they are an omnipotent demonic entity

Probably was getting bored. I don't know, the writing for this game sucked

He controls the whole world at the start of the story though.
Also why wasn't his heir more heavily protected and kept secret?

to be completly honest
the fucker did rip his mother heart in front of donte and virgin, So they actualy blowing his unborn child like a french muslin is nothing

YOU CAN CALL ME DANTE THE BABY KILLER
HAS A NICE RING TO IT DON'T YOU THINK?

DEMON

this scene alone killed any claims of the game being Shakespearean

>Story and character wise, it is better than every other game in the series

Retirement.

>It made me honestly question whether the devs wanted the players to like Dante or not.
They did. It was intended to make Dante seem cool, that's what Ninja Theory likes.

There's an interview with the outside writer they brought on to write Enslaved. He said the first disagreement he had with NT was a scene where the protagonist Monkey came across a slave hanging onto a platform for dear life. NT thought that having Monkey stomp on his hands and send him hurdling to his death would make him come off as cool and badass, the writer thought it just made him seem like a cruel dick. You see the same stuff in DmC and Dante.

Jesus christ they really arent self aware at all are they? Like they dont think any of this stuff is lame and edgy at all is Tommy Wisaeu levels of not being in the same reality

Lol, what? He never cared for the lady. She knew that if the child died she'd be worthless in his eyes. The baby was the only thing keeping her under his protection.

>Jesus christ they really arent self aware at all are they?

this makes me wonder how bad Hellblade will be

>Sorry that overplayed anime tropes make your dick so hard