Any idea when this comes out in Europe, found out there is save data stuff so I don't want to import

Any idea when this comes out in Europe, found out there is save data stuff so I don't want to import.

Also how much better is this than the first Cold Steel?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/129545578101/rean-schwarzer-can-be-a-total-savage-when-he-wants
youtube.com/watch?v=qVP_nCK0tXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

November for us. but i am getting the US version anyway

I can't think "cold steel" without thinking of the goddamned OC hedgehog.

I know what you mean but in my case it was because my great grandad got that name for impailing Germans on his bayonet in WW2

>Tfw the VA for the game's protag did "Heh.....nothin personell.....kid" voiceovers for Sup Forums

He's so fucking based, he even does walkthroughs for niche JRPGs.

Doesnt it release on September 6 for the US?

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/129545578101/rean-schwarzer-can-be-a-total-savage-when-he-wants

and I'm intrigued now, whats his youtube channel?

Looks generic as fuck

Yes it does i meant what i said as us as in the EU

Murricans in charge of knowing the difference between us and them.

I want in on the Trails of games
I wanted to start with Cold Steel
can I do that or do I need to start with Trails in the Sky?

I started with cold steel and had a blast, seems like a good starting point

Shit I feel stupid as fuck now when I read the post again.

What does the save data actually do? My PS3 stopped working so i had to buy a new one and lost my saved data. Ill play it again if its actually worth it.

You can play Cold Steel without playing TiTs but you will miss out on a lot of references. I still think its worth playing Cold Steel since its a really enjoyable game and you can always go back to play TiTs.

great. ill do that then. thanks

>Everyone called it a Persona clone
>Tfw when the main character went to class, was worried it would be "Just like one of my Japanese anime high schools"
>The classes were all about in-game lore like the War of the Lions, Emperor Dreichels, the Eisenritter, the Bracer Guild and the Orbal Revolution

Did the "Persona-clone" fags even play the game or just judge it from the boxart?

did the game even hint at what the answers were? My autism wouldn't let me pick the wrong answer and so I always had to look it up so i wouldn't lose out on the points.

but yes the school setting was handled extremely well. I was worried immensely they would have focused to much on the school and not in the adventure like TITs did, thank god that wasn't the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVP_nCK0tXU

This song was the best shit after class ended, just wished it played a lot more than it did.

And then you spend very little of your time doing anything with the school itself outside the festival and some of the requests. Of course it was shitposting.

>Blonde
>Tsundere
>Fashionable

How can the other girls even compete?

Jusis is truly best girl. Crow is 2nd best.

They were my dance partners.

I can't find the one where he goes "There is no I in team, but there's a Me in meme. In fact, there's two."

They'd tell you which books to read beforehand, which contain the answers.

The school library has lore books, and the bookshop in town sells books too.

>Most of the Noble adults are all evil offscreen
>The Nobles you spend time with in school are all moe as fuck

It's hard to make nobles seem evil when most of them are goofy, and the main ones you are with are either tsundere, cool sword woman, or wants to waifu your sister.

>Everyone called it a Persona clone
>Everyone
Way to exaggerate one person shitposting.

My game is PAL, does that mean I'm fucked with my save transfer even though I spent 100 hours playing through it twice? (I don't wanna wait 3 months to play a game I can play now)

Use a save resigner

pssshhh.

The save transfer is not cross region. So you can either import a US copy and not be able to import your EU save, or wait for the EU version and import your save.

Do trophies cross save? I have it plated on my vita and was thinking of using my friend's ps3 copy and possibly pick up CS II on the ps3.

It's almost like the point is to show how the noble kids aren't all douchebags but once they get dragged into the policital setting they get corrupted.

Not to sure on that front.

The first was great, can't wait to play the second.

>Tfw you will never have based Patrick as a brother in law

I'm at the siege of Garrelia Fortress at 55 hours. How much longer is the first game?

2/3rds way into the game.

You still have a school house dungeon and a festival to do. You aren't close at all.

Also worst girl's house.

That's correct, also a boss fight you can't beat.

I'll fight you.

Alisa?

>Tfw Claire, Toval, Victor and Olivert as party members

I can't handle the wait much longer, I want to play this right now.

>Went with Laura because stoic sword woman
>At the end of the game, right before the dance, realise I like Emma more

Fuck.

Alisa IS SHIT, SHIT. Towa too

To be fair all the girls in Class VII are. Most of the guys too

Does Rean unlock his Devil Trigger in 2?

It's a shame they didn't do a good job showing it then
Just because you can appreciate the intent behind something doesn't mean it was conveyed or portrayed well