WoW: Countdown to LEGION

Post mogs, your impression of the events leading up, thoughts on the new artifact system and how much you love/hate the new DH class.

Also what you're maining/alting.

Gonna purge heretics left and right on my Ret Pally. Demons, Nightborne, DHs, DKs, locks, spriests - everything is ripe for cleansing right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnuryDgYUZs
youtu.be/LpTL5nTPwjo
wowhead.com/quest=39830/hellfire-and-brimstone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guild is doubting and discrediting Survival as a viable mythic spec.

Gonna make them look silly.

Just in case anyone wasn't' aware, September 5th is Labor Day in US, so find out if your work will be closed.

How's Outlaw looking in Legion? They seem fun but their Artifact is kinda boring.

>Not getting second wind
Nigga that shit is insane. Also overpower seems to proc extremely often for me, every mob, when fighting a boss more than once within like 10 seconds. I also find it more fun than a passive talent.

They are really fun. Their "Class Fantasy" translated well from conception to release.

I'm sure you're going to make your guild look silly if they have a melee hunter raiding with them.

>maining
Enhancement shaman
>alting
windwalker monk
male dwarves only

I'm having fun playing my RNG Pirate.

dread pirate cutlass's are not boring, you shit faggot.

spooky pirate curses are the best

I have two of each class waiting at 100 - but I'm just going to go back to my Outlaw rogue I guess simply because all my reputations are on him. Why the shit isn't rep account wide?

So over missing out on 30-40k exp because I died to unavoidable 1 shots in invasions.

Just need to get this fuck to 100 for the troll boots

>Spent fucking 6k leveling Enchanting to 625
>Farmed like 100 skill points by myself
>Still have to wait 5 days for the faggot secrets of draenor recipe so I can get 700

>Spent only 1,000g leveling Inscription past 600

Enchanting better fucking be worth it in Legion

>spend a week grinding out tailoring from 1-700 without any help and only 3000g to my name
>don't feel like playing that character anymore

fuck professions so hard

I think the dreadblade curse ability looks interesting. Unlike most artifact abilities, it does something other than 'hit them REALLY hard'. You've got to manage your health too.

name ONE (1) UNO race better than dwarves
it must have a better capital city with a better ost, and you must be able to fly in it
youtube.com/watch?v=GnuryDgYUZs
reminder that you shouldn't even try because you cannot
it's basically moria at this point

when you're done figuring out that you cannot beat dwarves by these standards
consider that the only faction leaders even rivaling muradin were varian and garrosh, the only person that can even be compared as it stands is genn
but even he is dwarfed
inferior races
shall not compete

>2 more days until the buyers remorse threads and what went wrong threads

I can't fucking wait.

Nigga you can do everything from 1 point in Legion. 100 skill needed for world quests, but that's it.

You done fucked up.

From a PvE/DPS standpoint should I go Enhancement Shaman or Shadow Priest? Both look like fun, and I like both of their artifact weapons.

I know ranged DPS is more favored but Enhancement Shaman is FOTM/meme class so far.

My job isn't even opened on Mondays so I'll be off, I have every Monday off.

It's great.

no, the quantity of shit you make is directly proportionate to your skill level

l2professions

I like Pandas.

My mountain-brother.

Game is wod2 also know as complete trash

Not in Legion.

SPriest. Unless you think you're too stupid to do the rotation.

The Blood of Sargeras shoulder enchant in Legion will make you a ton of gold along with the other enchants.

Its supposed to drop at midnight (12:01) server time on the 30th correct?

am i cute

I don't get why they didn't just give Outlaw a pistol offhand instead of another sword

>wanna be a fem orc
>voice clips while fighting sound horrifying

youtu.be/LpTL5nTPwjo

me & bae

>mfw I'm casting as dwarf and someone uses a toy that makes everyone dance

That shit looks the absolute best when dorf feet are doing the cossack dance but torso is casting.

>tfw WoD wasn't even bad it just lacked content
with content it'll be fine

midnight pacific

I take it the rotation isn't that hard?

Outlaw has a super boring ass artifact weapon, you don't even get anything OP or good with it.

Reroll into a male Orc, take off that idiotic hat and find yourself a darker robes, then we can talk about your cuteness.

3 AM est

s priest rotation isn't hard until you pop surrender to madness then you literally have to juggle your insanity perfectly or you die

Did you kite her all the way or what?

What race would make a cool looking arms/prot warrior?
Do fem goats look good in plate armor?

It was pretty bad.

but im a priest senpai

shh the robot is sleepy

literally the one and only flaw with ironforge is that gnomes wont get out

No.
Its the NPC that yells shit whenever you clear out the Ziggurats in UD Stratholme.

Male Blood Elf

>Charge/Overpower animation is shoulder bashing your target

>Ret Pally

lol

For Horde: Tauren or Orc
For Alliance: Dwarf, Dwarf, or Dwarf

ironforge is the best city i wish everyone would chill there instead of shitwind

>Some people actually complaining about one weapon that you upgrade

I for one welcome not having to run to a transmog vendor every time you upgrade your weapon.

Still have to do it with gear tho unless against all odds something not ugly drops. Wish I had the 120k for that mount with transmog.

Who ERP's here?

Well, I mistook you for a mage. Zero ideas how to fix you then user, new undead look even worse, blood elves are for bitches who should play alliance, goblins are meh and tauren are out of question.

I've got a dwarf shaman, I should really cap him shouldn't I? Also I was considering race and faction changing my warrior to a dwarf from a Tauren, but I'd have no Horde alts then

What's the point of maxing out professions then?

me

best girls are objectively Female Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, and Blood Elves

Silvermoon and Thunder Bluff are also elite, but everyone goes to Org instead.

Boomkin main here, ready as fuck

I would like to see the artifact system evolve and be something like "Pick a weapon that is YOUR artifact." I want the weapon to be special because of me and not the other way round.

maxed gathering profession will gain the full resource when mining/herbing/skinning as opposed to fragments of a full resource

maxed crafting professions will gain more resources when crafting the daily cooldown

Worgens were a mistake, I like the outfit but you're a Worgen and that just ruins it.

How come we can't be a skeleton yet when we make a forsaken?

Why are game devs so racist against skeletons?

There's only very niche things you need a maxed out profession for, like mounts.

There's a different progression system entirely that determines how efficiently you can craft shit or even how much herbs/ore you get, based on quests and character level.

You need to go back to HFC and kill Archimonde to max out your Infernal Brimstone (rare mining material) mining skill. 14 months wasn't enough.

wowhead.com/quest=39830/hellfire-and-brimstone

well if you want to tank as a warrior stoneform is a ballin racial, and there are infinitely more possibilities for warrior transmog
i'm maining a dwarf enhancement shaman, and if you like procs and fast paced consistent damage, then you'll like enhancement shaman
elemental is really fun too but not so viable

Bloodsail fire mage transmog. This is gonna be my legion main.

efficiency

You already know how this is going to go down, guys. You're going to get burned again, but you will all come crawling back to this game like the battered wives you are when they announce the even newer expansion a few months from now.

Why do it to yourselves?

It was fun for the first month, and the raids actually were pretty decent, but ya there really was not enough shit or reason to play.

Even the arenas just turned into a game of who could blow their cooldowns the fastest to make the other guys use their defensive cooldowns so you can blow them again before the other guys and do unhealable damage. There was no real thought or plays or coordination, just big dick dps

You're giving outdated info, stop talking. That's the way WoD did it. Legion does without both of the systems you just said. There are no daily cooldowns. You can mine just as well as someone with 700 skill can at level 1.

I agree Worgen and Goblins are abominations

Praying that the new models come soon

>tfw play mostly alliance
>chats channels are usually okay though there might be a meme spouter around sometimes

>Play horde and every time it's like
>"HEY HOMMO SEXUELS"
>"M OTHER F UCKS WAVE"
>"LOL XD"

Maybe it's just my server but Jesus it really feels all the kiddies pick Horde.

Finally going to main a protection warrior again whilst alting a balance/resto druid and not sure what warlock spec to go with, never played one max level and just boosted my 70 lock to 100. From what I've tried, affliction looks ok.

>tfw picked Worgen because it was new race in cata and now stuck with Worgen rogue

A-at least the shoulder armors look nice on worgen and not small and faggy like some other races.

>2 days left

>Monk at lvl 80
>Priest at lvl 43
>Still hope that I can somehow lvl another alt

Are invasions gonna go away after launch? Because that'd be fucking shit

Male goats look badass in plate. Orcs are also solid. Can't really go wrong with human either. Tauren if you wanna be a big guy.

>is the prelaunch event going away after launch

yes you fucking retard you had 3 weeks

>You need to go back to HFC and kill Archimonde to max out your Infernal Brimstone (rare mining material) mining skill. 14 months wasn't enough.
>
>wowhead.com/quest=39830/hellfire-and-brimstone
This seems like the dumbest shit.

Silvermoon would be straight patrician tier if it were connected to the main world and was finished with flying in mind. Sadly it's unfinished as fuck and part of Outland.

>Male goats look badass in plate
>Implying it's just plate

ffxiv fag here

just wishing the release to be a success, as a wow veteran I hope it brings everything that made it great in the first place.

Wait didn't Velen die? Who was it then? I remember some old nigga dying and passing his power to the girl goat.

Reminder that the "Horde" of today is nothing like the Horde people came to love in Warcrat 1-3.

Blood Elves and Forsaken ruined the Horde. Two reject Alliance races essentially, that do not fit with the rest.

Honestly male Draenei are underrated as fuck. Everyone goes for the waifu females but males look pretty damn good. I think they look best in plate just because of their size and how broad they are but they can pull off cloth and mail well too.

Alternate universe Velen

>Thinking you can look as epic as Velen
>Trying to mimic Velen

Kek, that is a nice staff though.

The only correct answer is
Ret pala
enh shaman
fire mage

Because they're the only ones that get actual artifacts, everyone else gets asspulled weapons.

>decide on main
>no professions on them
>mfw 1-700 mining, fishing, and archaeology

Only reason I was leaning more towards fem goats is because I like how their horns protrude from their helmets. It gives them a cool satyr/demon look. I'd love Male Draenei if their horns could show through helmets too.
I'm maining Alliance this time around so Tauren isn't really an option.

Why can't we open a portal to another alternate universe and take their Tirion Fordring, Varian, and Vol'jin?

>alliance get doomhammer

this infuriates me.

Come on nigger you can't be too stupid to understand alternate timelines

Great numbers. Boring artifact talents.

>male draenei priest with prophecy set

they make fantastic priests and paladins. Though i suppose they are kind of made for them.

Its cute how you think you'll be able to play

Not too stupid but too indifferent. Draenei story arcs always put me to sleep and I pay like half attention.

Help me out anons. Having a class dilemma like everyone else. I have a shaman I love to death but it's dps specs are shit outside of mythic dungeon enh.
now I have a boomkin too but I fucking hate the other druid specs. Also is new moon enough to unbore the entire class?

it'll do better in strong dwarf hands
wimpy orcs neglected this beast for far too long

That's understandable.

So i just wasted whatever gold I had to get my blacksmithing to 350 FOR NOTHING