Overwatch is garbage

so when a level 20 gets put into a match full of prestige 2s and gets his ass kicked while carrying at the same time, blizzard says it's fair? I don't get this matchmaking and probably never will
>inb4 skill based
>inb4 "salt ur just bad"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MNVgGaqETA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but that doesn't happen. level is only how much you played, and your matchmaking in quickplay is based off of mmr.
>>inb4 skill based
it is skill based. do levels matter to you? in what way?

then why do I keep getting put into games with prestige 1 and 2s and lose every time? how is that skill based?

that means they've been playing for hundreds of hours and are still on your level. have you just started playing this game? your mmr might not have been set up if thats the case. I was set up with lvl 80's when I was level 12.

>still on your level
>getting your ass whooped
choose one

level doesn't mean shit, my family. playing ranked and quickplay before pre-season 2 would've put you in a better range of skill but ranked season 2 starts soon anyway.

>someone lost a match in a multiplayer fps
Stop the fucking presses.

People say his hook isn't broken. They defend this.

Can't happen

The hitscan on Hog's hook is definitely bullshit at times but that image is completely exagerrated

levels don't mean shit OP
but stacks, oh boy the fucking stacks
every fucking game there is at least a 3 stack on both teams

>hook car
>player appears in thin air
That's not the game, that's just your shit connection.

Quick Play is a shit fest until season 2 comp releases next week. For some reason the game still decides to set up stacks against each other but if they have low levels with them, they'll be paired against the lower player's level.

Give it a week and all the smurfs will go back to Comp.

this happened to me just last night, hook went above the car, hooked me and then dragged me through the car. it can happen. whole loads of shit happen with roadhogs hook.

Bullshit. Roadhog is one of my most used characters and this has never happened for me. Your internet connection probably sucks.

23ms friend, google bullshit roadhog hooks and i guarantee you pages of similar examples

Thats called "cherry-picking." I agree that the hook is fucked up but thats not the norm for how it works.

cherry picking is one or two examples. you didn't look it up did you, pages of results at 30 results per page isn't cherry picking.

LOL

You faggots think this shit doesn't happen?

Explain THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=-MNVgGaqETA

>gets his ass kicked while carrying at the same time

That used to happen to me until I learned how to b8 hog in to using it preemptively.

>play tracer
>bother with bullets
>blink into cover until chain sounds go off
>go in and kill

Any character with a mobility skill can avoid it, but I agree that it can be some steep bullshit.