FALLOUT 4 survival build. What do you think?

FALLOUT 4 survival build. What do you think?

>bothering to make a "build" in Fallout 4: An Open World FPS

I think you're a homo for playing Fallout 4.

it's called min-maxing u noob. get on my level

i think should go play more wolf among us. that's all ur good for.

i think you should play a better game

I don't understand your picture.

Stack defense, Armorer life giver and toughness are all needed to not die in one shot then losing 20 minutes of progress

how bout you POUND SAND DOWN THE EYE OF YOUR COCK?!!?!?!?!?

nice bait.... anyone who plays survival knows DR isn't worth shit. Tank and spank!

b8 thread.
check my digits

>>>/fog/

But then again, you're not exactly waifu posting, so good luck getting a response from those fucks.

i really do feel this way. I love fallout 4 and hate anyone who thinks otherwise.

Dont even bother with the endurance tree. Just put enough points in it to get the chem resistant perk and then just dump the rest of your points in luck.

i'm not falling for that
without high endurance i'll be as weak a bird with brittle bone disease.

Need me beef.
More wondering if luck is worth it at all?

>weak a bird

dude, put on some armor. luck is by far the most over powered skill tree. Get better crits and crit banker and you can just disintegrate motherfuckers with three super crits in a row. Couple that with sneak attack and you can do insane damage.

true... but i want to move away from stealth and do more run and gun.

Theres no level cap, it doesnt fucking matter.

this is survival mode dude man, armour don't mean nothing. Even with the best power armour enemies tear you a new asshole like a hot knife through icecream.

i prefer it my way
plus idk what the scaling will be like >lvl50 so i'll just horde my perks until i need em.

this is definitely true, especially in the beginning on survival mode. you are going to be weak as fuck, but some good armor will definitely push you over into the two hit kill zone as opposed to just getting one hit killed all the time.

hmmm maybe your right. I'll scavenge what i can i guess. might substitute heavy gunner for armorer if the need arises.

>Fallout 4
>Don't Starve
>Garry's mod

if you want a different kind of build than a stealth run i would recommend a melee berserker build. put your points in strength to get strong back and enough in agility to get blitz. Then enough in endurance to get chem resist. You take a hit of psychojet and just run up to people and smash their shit. super fun.

oh hell yeah dude. the one thing that sucks about survival mode above all else is the fact that your carry weight is literally halved. You will be carrying MAYBE two guns with you at all times and it sure are shit wont be a heavy weapon.

well let's see ur screencap then? hey busta?

Not the same user, but I was equally triggered

Nice, do you use the same "build" for battlefield too?

that does sound fun!
atm all vats does it make it easier for me to watch the AI shoot me in the fuckin dome.

seems like ai has a tough time hitting moving targets. Do you think the sprinting perk (moving target) would help or is it always better to focus on DMG and meds?

psychojet will be your best friend. gives way more damage resist and damage boost than moving target will.

no i just carry stingers 24/7 hoping to catch a heliwhore unawares.

Drugs are always the answer and the question

how you like those hats and skins?
bet they are so fulfilling and wonderful.

how do you sleep at night?!?!?!
i mean fuck it's like you were born an idiot. born to be used by free-to-play business models. Just fucking burn ur money in a big crash barrel ffs.
and don't even try to justify playing those shitbirds cause "more dollars" Trading skins and shit for IRL cash is pathetic. It's like those wow gold farms they have in china. Fuckin pathetic

that and carrying around stacks of water

ugh. honestly survival mode isn't even worth it. it literally forces you to eventually wear power armor ALL the fucking time just to be able to carry around the basics. Just put that shit on very hard and roleplay it, you'll have much more fun.

nah man, very hard isn't hard enough. Not anywhere near bleak enough.

I haven't played since it went F2P.
Game is pretty trash now, I admit.

But.... but..... but..... GO is more of the same. Grinding for RNG drops that you can sell for irl cash?!?!?!

I mean at least in Source you could mod ur guns to have any skin/paint u wanted. Now it's a fucking pay-wall. When did this become normal?!?!?! It's essentially the worst elements of an MMO mixed with an FPS.

This is my CS:GO backpack. I don't care about weapon skins or any of that shit. I just enjoy the game.

I stopped playing TF2 because I don't like how the gameplay ended up. The new weapons made it more stale than refreshing. CS:GO doesn't have that problem, they rarely add new weapons and all of them adhere to the core gameplay instead of changing it. I've never cared about skins or hats.

>win10
not even surprised

So you're a slav?

I've never seen the appeal of playing such a limited game. i mean....
>tiny maps
>no gun customisation
>no going prone(like irl soldiers can)

it's all ass backwards.
>inb4 CS source was the mother of all modern FPSs

show us ur homoerotic game hours then linsusdicktips!!!!!

Fallout 4 is not an RPG.

If you don't see the appeal, that doesn't mean no body enjoys it. I'm not going to try to sell you on this game, I'm kinda glad I'll never play with you.

how bout u go play FO1 more and fap to ur lost childhood with ur tears

>borderlands 2
>payday 2
>team fortress 2

Youre either a poor brazillian or a poor eastern european. Which one? Your tastes are way worse btw. Same library as my 9 YO brothers.

Meant to quote this turd worlder.

ok boss u enjoy ur CS

i can't stop you.

But fucking wrong and should play Red Orchestra 2. Maps are huge, 32 vs 32 players, WWII, get to play as germans vs Russians, only ever 2 snipers on field at once, everyone else only has iron sights. VERY active community.

keep playing shitty games

np bro
glad to have you on board the hatetrain

I've played it before, it's pretty fun desu.

It's not like CS:GO is the only game I play.

how old are you OP?

Sorry for having friends and enjoying co-op shooters.
They're better than having Fallout 4 on the list.

Lol
>not like CS:GO is the only game i play

old enough to fuck ur bitch

284 hours in a game I've played for 3 years? That's nothing. I hit all those TF2 hours in the same amount of time

Play fallout 4 u raving homosexual!!!!

It'll put hairs on ur chest and give u heart palpitations.

>rifleman build without gun nut 4
>any kind of build without crafting perks

>300 hours
>a lot

i've recently tested a lvl 50 power armor build with all the very best gun mods, crafting perks, PA mods. It sucks.

Supermutant overlords, or whatever they are, still eat through my armor and the are still bullet sponges.

didn't grab any really great screenshots srry

supermutant overlords eat through armour and are bullet sponges on survival by default
it's worse if you dont have the best gun mods and one maxed out damage perk

only damage type to deal with them is melee+chems

I like the idea of being jacked up on chems all the time, but i still wanna shoot some things.
Might try a melee build if i get bored of this new one.

got any screenshots of melee on survival? I always assumed it was suicide considering how close u need to be to the enemy.

the first part of the game will be a nightmare for a melee character on survival.

lol queue death montage
new game finished downloading
later Sup Forumsaginas