What are some games that have actual hard moral choices?

What are some games that have actual hard moral choices?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide_(zoology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sengoku Rance

i can't think of any that aren't forced

the child wasnt even in any danger! FUCK YOU!

But there are no children in this image?

The only game I can remember that had even one difficult choice was Mass Effect during the Virmire mission.

Banner Saga

I liked how Dragon Age pressed you to clarify your choices. Can't think of any off the bat but it would be sort of like:

>You know if you do X the whole village will die right?

and you would have to clarify exactly why you made that choice, which imo is better because it goes one step further than just BAD or GOOD.

>dragon age

fuck off, newfag

RIP Harambe

you piece of shit dare call me a newfag while as the same time you choose dragon age to be the representative of hard moral choices

did you forget dragon age 2 already? you could've chosen to be a dragon very early on

what if they shot the child

>kill gorilla
>shutdown zoo
>charge parents for gross child negligence and manslaughter

its not difficult

I'm not the same person you were talking to

>did you forget dragon age 2
i was hoping everyone forgot that

1 had some good choices that really affected the ending of various characters. Felt good.

Awakening had some decent choices that meant fuck all because they just abandoned ship with all of those plot threads.

2 had some pretty shit choices. Templars vs mages ends up being completely meaningless because the same thing happens regardless.

Inquisition was basically a dragon age offline MMO.

Mass Effect 3 let you choose the color of the ending.

This Harambe meme is getting out of control

Yeah I wasn't talking about 2 at all. Plus I just thought Sten was a badass.

>manslaughter

what human died in this incident?

2KRAZY

>the child wasnt even in any danger!
He was probably safer with that gorilla than with his own mother. How incompetent do you need to be for your child to end up in an enclosure with a gorilla?

it's going BANANAS

every online game now has harambefags that can't stfu and spew the shit everywhere

why couldnt they just tranquilize harambe

Animals are useless. We should all be glad there's one less savage, AIDS ridden monkey roaming the Earth

>play optimally to preserve as big of a caravan as possible
>game forces you to 90% of it in the final town prior to the final battle

Yeah great choices there.

Honestly? Probably turning your back for 5 seconds. The real question is how the fuck did the kid get in the enclosure? Was it not secure?

DICKS OUT BOYS

>Animals are useless
They make for great reaction pics

Correction, he wasn't INITIALLY in any danger. When the onlookers sperged out and started waving and yelling at him, he went into defensive mode. If they had stayed calm and acted like rational human beings and not less-than-literal-apes, it would never have escalated. He would have killed the child given the cirumstances so killing him was the proper response, but it was only the proper response because the crowd of faggots in the background handled the situation in the worst possible way.

Preparing a tranquilizer takes time.

>giant obese negroid mother
>good at parenting

kid will end up a gangbanger anyway

Tranquilizers aren't a fucking off button. They take a while to kick in.

Tranqs aren't instant

It's such a boring meme. The 12 year olds like eat it up though

good reaction there m8 point solidified

But the kid survived

takes too long, and he was about to pop that kids head off like a pez dispenser

stfu. animals are dumb creatures with no moral compass.

What is this about? I feel like I'm out of the loop.

To be fair regardless of who they shot we would of had one less savage AIDS ridden monkey

It's like the story of the pajeeb who fell into a tiger cage and the onlookers thought the best idea right then was to throw rocks at the tiger. Of course Tony didn't think that was grrrreat and had chicken masala for lunch.
And got the shits for it.

That was an AIDS ridden great ape you fucking idiot.

He was always in danger, a silverback gorilla is so strong that even if it's literally doing everything it thinks it should to protect a 3 year old human, it may end up just killing them by accident.

And we don't know for sure that it was looking to protect him. Remember it was dragging him around and knocking his head against concrete and shit already. The odds of a small child surviving being around a silverback gorrila are fucking low.

It's not about fucking moral compass, when you freak out at a wild animal it will also freak out, if you stay calm around them they will also stay calm unless they are hungry or in territorial mode, and he was in neither, because they condition animals to only take food from the trainers for the former, and he was completely unthreatened by the child as a latter. If an adult had gone down there, he would have instantly gone into attack mode, but animals are not automatically hostile against things drastically smaller than themselves unless antagonized or hungry, particularly not against things that look almost identical to their own young

DICKS OUT

>Normalfags all upset about this shit
>People on a Chinese cartoon message board start cracking jokes about how normalfags are stupid because some guy did his job and they were hit with the reality that animal life doesn't have much value
>Eventually the normies pull a 180 and start cracking jokes as well
>Friend sends me image of a tattoo his military friend got for Harambe, putting it up on social media with the message "Legends never die" attached
>Can't tell if he's in on the joke or if I'm just not on the correct layer of irony

pettable animals > useless giant shits

SWTOR was an online KoTOR, Inquisition was an offline Dragon Age mmo.

Can this company do anything right?

Wait, did they seriously named the gorilla after a Dota hero? Fuck, if they wanted to name the gorilla after a video game character there are so many better options, like Donkey Kong or Grodd.

Harambe is more civilized and well behaved than any """"urban"""" parent I've met.

"The boy then climbed a three-foot-tall fence, crawled through four feet of bushes and then fell fifteen feet into a moat of shallow water. Zoo officials immediately signaled for the three gorillas in the habitat to return inside, and two females did so. However, the third gorilla, the inquisitive 440-pound (200 kg) male silverback, Harambe, climbed down into the moat to investigate the child splashing in the water."
Yeah, 5 seconds isn't enough. That little shit went on a fucking 2 hour adventure.

Initially the gorilla was just standing there with him, looking over him. He didn't start dragging him away until after the people got him excited. Just because you are huge doesn't automatically mean you rip everything's head off, how would they raise babby gorillas if they killed them all by accident just after they were born?

>animals are not automatically hostile against things drastically smaller than themselves unless antagonized or hungry
you have no idea what you're talking about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide_(zoology)

A three foot fence is not a long climb. Neither is going through bushes.

>look away for 2 seconds
>notice kid is gone
>hey where are you?
>few seconds later if you didn't magically immediately spot him in the bushes he's in the enclosure.

I fuckin love tigers

The same thing happens every time someone ends up in a dangerous animals pen.
People start yelling at him to get away, screaming because they're afraid, or in the worst cases even throwing stuff at the animal, trying to scare it away.

already been done to death

how do I get a tiger that wont kill me

raise it by yourself away from other tigers

It's literally just a big cat, but more loveable.

If only Tigers could be safely domesticated by the common man. Along with bears, tigers are the best animal bros by a mile when they're not murder machines.

Baby gorillas are a LOT studied than baby humans dude.

a 3 year old child is at least 10 times weaker than a baby gorilla.