Which God of War games are worth playing (on PS3)?

Which God of War games are worth playing (on PS3)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFebZvIPZlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None if you have any semblance of taste

I played 1 and 2 on the PS2 and enjoyed them. I played 3 recently on the PS4 and hated it. I'm guessing they're all the same, so I'm gonna shoot with none.

>Having good taste
>Being able to see penis

You can't have both.

The numbered ones. The rest are filler

Oh so you admint that you have shit taste then, I feel bad for you

If you enjoy cinematic shit, grab them all, they do quite well at putting you in 'crazy epic' situations and putting lots of QTE's that make you flip around and throw chain swords and do all sorts of incredible stunts while only asking you to mash X a few times. This is what they've made their legacy on.

If you enjoy deep or complex gameplay then give it a pass because you're just going to be mashing square, square, triangle for the entire game.

None

I bought the collection and God of war 1 is the most garbage shit I've ever played

>I feel bad for you
>Let me just side-step around my small dick and fat body

>Sup Forums

Came here to say this

One and two are fine. They catch a lot of hate because they're mindless mashey games but they do demand some level of competence from the player.

Funny story, David Jaffe stated in an interview that his games aren't as good as Devil May Cry.

None of them, the whole series is absolute fucking dogshit.

Ascension sucks real bad. But the psp ones are good. They aren't great games, but are fun to marathon through if you can find them cheap

2, 3, and ghost of Sparta are the only worthwhile ones.

If you're interested in the premise they're all pretty good. God of War II and Ghost of Sparta are my favorites.

I wish the games had better puzzles and more elaborate platforming, though. Would've helped distinguish it from other combo-centric action games in ways more meaningful than just the presentation. Despite the memeing they're fairly demanding on higher difficulties, too, if you care about that.

Okay bro you have a big dick and I have a small one, why don't you go jack off for half an hour and play your shitty vidya, while I jack off for half an hour and play my clearly superior vidya

>worth playing

Ha. Hahahaha. Haha. Ha.

>demand some level of competence from the player
They kinda don't. You can block almost all enemy attacks, even Zeus in gow3 on hard cant touch you as long as you hold l1. You can self impose to only roll and parry to make things more interesting. But the games were made with blocking in mind so you often end up gangbanged when all enemies attack consecutively.

I'd say 1, 2, GoS, and 3.

God of War is shit and designed for children.

Dropped the first one in the desert, I think.
Completed the second, enjoyed it.
Slogged through the third one, but finale is incredibly satisfying.
Haven't played anything after the third and not looking forward to new reboot/remake.

Really? That's pretty broken. I haven't played them since they released but I remember having to try at a few moments.

Thought they were pretty fun games but I was more than done after beating the second game. The way the second game ends is pretty much the biggest "fuck you" a developer has ever done to a fanbase

They are fine if you just want nice visuals and music while fighting huge bosses, but they are not complex in any way. I still prefer them as AAA games over the whole serious/movie game bullshit this last few years. At least I know they're video games

None. Play dmc, ng or bayonetta instead

1 and 2, everything else is either shit, or average at best.

gow is the bulletsponge enemy fps of 3d action games imo you press buttons but it's not satisfying

Everyone but Ascension.

>Have not played on Titan
GoW is harder than DMC.

Is it just me or is Ascension more frustrating than the other ones? The constant fucking cinematic angles and every enemy attacking you at once makes it a chore. I got through one section just standing near the edge and holding block until they all fell off attacking me. Pretty bad game.

Both are shit

It has been a long time but:
The counter attack is pretty weird. I remember complaining about it.
No new weapons. The Chaos Blades just get elemental attacks.
No items like the bow and boots.
The moveset of the monsters was horrible.

>Nah, dawg, God of War is a lot more than square, square, triangule.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFebZvIPZlc