Any obscure characters that you're a fan of?

Any obscure characters that you're a fan of?

Sure, but you just want to gush about XI don't you?

this based motherfucker

No, I'm just a hipster who likes obscure characters. I mean, if people wanna gush about FF11 then more power to them.

I've always like Narfi. Never competed the Dark Brotherhood side quests because I couldn't kill Narfi. You don't kill mockingbirds, user. You just don't.

Who's he?

Wolfman

You can't just make a thread like this with only 5 words in your post man. Get us to give a shit about your character. Describe why you like them and stuff.

That would just be a blog post though.

But Rishfee had a hard life. He grew up an orphan, got recruited into a clandestine organization with a 100% rate of members going insane and turning into monsters eventually, got dragged around by a spoiled princess that he had to look after, and then sacrificed himself to take on an army of beast men alone and injured to save the player character from a situation said spoiled princess had gotten them into. He deserved better.

Gun because the gun is good and the penis is bad, ZARDOZ.

That's pretty cool dude. My FF MMO character that I'm a fan of was a miner in Limsa Lominsa's tavern in 1.0. He says to the player that he's contracted lung rot from breathing in noxious fumes while mining and that he doesn't have long to live, but suggests that the player take up mining as a trade.

What's cool about the character is that there is a dungeon in the game that gave players a poison debuff from the fumes, and so you can see the effects of these on people early on in the game before you see them, as well as it impressing on the player that mining is dangerous and people die doing it in this world.
If the player comes back to him at a later time equipped with a pickaxe he'll be impressed that you took his advice and now look the part.

He's no longer in the game since 2.0.

Clone troopers.

Sean Connery in bondage is bad!

F

this semen demon

Miller because he's the best character we got out of PW,GZ, and TPP.

Also fuck PW is the worst fucking game in the franchise.

>Quailgirl.jpg

>so drunk that you put your panties on after your pants

Miller isn't obscure at all though. I haven't even played most of the later Metal Gear Solid games and I know him.

He is perfect.

Clone Troopers are up there as some of the best things to ever come out of Star Wars.

probably Zack Fair but he's not really obscure anymore. Dude had a hard life and died like a dog Fuck SE for ruining his death scene in every subsequent Compilation entry

Fuckin'a they are, I love Storm Troopers too.

Not obscure at all, but I agree. He has become my favorite MGS character.

Anyway,

>Frozen Altars penguin
>Mike
>Windwaker battleship minigame guy
>Khazar