MineCraft!

Minecraft discussion thread! Post tips, red stone contraptions and your /comfy/ bases! Anything goes!

Get in here my Minecraft fans!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA52OCw-ZAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump!

Love this game! Any tips for building a quality stable for my horses?

cant wait for summer to end

Got a project with ice you're putting together? Boats slide quickly over ice, try setting up your own ice boat race track!

Try building an entrance way 4 blocks wide. Lay 2 trap doors on opposite sides to create a hatch door to allow your horses to be safely locked in. Add logs and fence post trim to really bring the rest of the build to life.

Come on Microsoft, I know you literally spent billions of dollars to get the license, but you're just wasting your money trying to shill Minecraft.

What's YOUR favourite Minecraft memory?

Crossing a desert expanse on horse back? Finding shelter from the rain in a witches cabin? Taming the mighty ender dragon?

Too many to chose from!

The first time I tamed a cat

>tfw had to travel 5 full distance maps to the west to find a cat in a jungle
>tfw had to bring it all the way back over water and annoying terrain
>tfw had to go back and get the ginger and persian ones too

cmon man why you gotta do this

That's what Minecrafts all about! Did you build them a cute cat kennel? My dog always stays curled up on my bed.

This game is only fun with mods in multiplayer. Otherwise it's just a boring slog through digital Lego bricks with random gameplay mechanics tying together a loose string of progression.

made a working dick

elaborate

Wow, user! I'm currently designing a similar project, can you explain the inner workings of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=eA52OCw-ZAM
This with a bucket of water

I love the purple tip, you can really tell he was excited!

Cheers, friend! :)

Haha xD
I love this meme guy! He is really funny :D

>Posts Filthy Frank
>Filename "PAPA_FRANKU"
You should stop as well.

>Post le cynical rare froggy

You're the one to talk.

Playing with all my friends every day of the year. I miss those comfy late nights.

Years later and now I've got most of my friends playing in my server again, but it doesn't feel the same.

>Post tips
Play Terraria instead.

Minecraft is shit. Roblox is better. Prove me wrong 12 year olds

Minecraft was unironically a pretty neat game before it was ruined by the 11 year old kiddie autist / let's player stereotype. Prove me wrong, hivemind.

Can't get into the 2D

You're not wrong.
But start grabbing all your friends, and play together in a single PVP survival server.
It's already infinitely more fun than the butchered Minecraft culture
we have today.

go back to shithead

Share your base screenshots!

Playing solo is still great fun. They keep adding new things into it to explore and setting dungeons to 100 really mixes things up!

Any tips for which rooms every Minecraft base needs?