Titanfall 2

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.titanfall.com/en-us/categories/general-tech-test-discussion/p2
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/08/24/opinion-ea-should-delay-titanfall-2.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Went? Did it come out already?

Dude, take a look at the forums for the Tech Test feedback forums.titanfall.com/en-us/categories/general-tech-test-discussion/p2

I hear they took rodeo out and don't let you customize your Titans now.

Why

They thought COD streamers represented their fanbase

I won an easy 90% of my games. I had fun. Zipping around on the grappling hook made all the other powers useless. Causing fucking terror for enemy titans while my auto titan fires better than I ever will.

Picking off faggots who dare to to and touch my homo gay robo lover.

15-2 on the regular, 2-3k out of 5k objective score.

But it suits my playstyle well. Auto-titans are OP.

They improved some things this week. Lets hope they fix it by launch

see

Is the smart pistol still in that game? I loved it.

no PC open beta was their first and last mistake

enjoy prying the 60$ from my cold, dead hands

It wasnt titanfall 1

What went wrong?
Idiots thinking that after MASSIVE TRASH original FaggotFall was, a company can produce a better title next time
Hype culture is real.

How was the PC beta?

>Releasing a MP game that isn't Battlefield on Origin only
Dead out of the water

You're not missing anything
This is a poor bait if I've ever seen one

They copied CoD BO3 TTK and pacing, then hired CoD BO3 map designers, then threw titans in there because it says titans in the name

Literally any PC game that isn't released on Steam is dead as fuck
>The new Mirror's Edge
>PvZ Garden Warfare 2 (fucking rip, great game)
>Quantum Break
>Sims 4
Feel free to add any more.

Wait there's a fucking Titanfall 2? Wasn't the first one a failure?

Tried the MP tech test. It wasn't "bad" it just fails to really stand out in any meaningful way. It's basically just a non-garbage version of Advanced Warfare. There's no reason to use any class other than the one with the grappling hook which makes taking Titans out a breeze, and you can zip and fly around the map like its Attack on Titan (heh). Basically, it's just a really average game that's not worth $60 especially when better things are coming out around the same time like Battlefield 1.

Bait?
Titanfall was a full price shit with gear locked behind retarded fucking campaign with poor story, and bugs that caused fucking ORIGIN to sperg out and delete your progress.
On top of that there were like 5 robots and 10 guns... MAP DLC
Stop shilling Jew company like EA u fucking subhuman hype-eater.
TitanFall was garbage
TitanFall2 will be even more of that.

Whats wrong with there only being a handful of weapons?
If there were 10 of each type there would still only be 1 or 2 that were viable and if they balanced them to all be playable it would remove the point of having all the different ones in the first place

Lol what
This is so stupid, with the first Titanfall I ddin't even know it was EA, my knowledge of the game only went as far the name of the studios and the Source engine

And it was fucking great, Titanfall 2 is nothing like titanfall 1, the problem is exactly that, it's not a sequel, it's just a generic CoD wannabe

They slowed the player down and spread the maps out more.

The speed needs to be somwhere between stim, and normal, for it to become acceptable for these spread out ass maps.

Also rodeos fucking suck now, and retcons the fact that Titans run off a nuclear core inside them. Not a fucking battery on the top.

The first game had critical acclaim, and the console versions still see regular play. It's the PC version of Titanfall 1 that's dead as fuck.

They dumbed it down because the first one was "too chaotic."

useless game that nobody wants
enjoy free empty DLC maps

>enjoyed titanfall 1 beta a lot
>didn't have the money to get it on release
>heard it died incredibly quickly
>titanfall 2 is coming out
>hearing it's shit
>i will never fucking play titanfall

I still play titanfall 1 in Xbox One, low population but not dead

i play on PC, really don't like controllers for shooters personally

I understand, I myself play shooters all the time on PC and Xbox and switching from comtroller to KBM or viceversa is a pain

About a month out from the launch of titanfall 2 people are apparently organizing to get back into 1
Give it a go then

The only good thing about Titanfall 2, get people back into 1.

Battlefield 3/4
Overwatch

oh wait.

They made a game where you're a footsoldier who occasionally gets to use a mech instead of taking the obvious route of making a game where you're a mech pilot who occasionally gets to be a footsoldier.

That's where they went wrong. Should have focused on standing out from the crowd by making a westernized mech shooter/battle game with some grapple hook/jetpacking footsoldier gameplay instead of Cawadooty with mechs instead of killstreaks.

You're not missing anything. The first one was a wholly mediocre cashgrab with zero content and terrible execution.
Like evolve, there will always be some delusional diehards that swear that the game is good and just misunderstood, but the reality is that it's a shallow, poorly made piece of shit that you'll be lucky to clock 10 hours in before moving on.

Fans say the core gameplay of TF1 was fantastic and that the game suffered from a lack of content. The initial hope for TF2 was to have TF1 with a campaign and more content overall.

not really. it sold well and was generally thought of as a good game, both by autists on Sup Forums and normalfag critics. This new one is shit however

Grappling hook should be something every player has instead of its own perk. It feels like you're gimped without it.

I enjoyed it more than the BF1 alpha at least. What a fucking shitshow.

There's a a time trial on Origin, you can try the full game for free
Yes, it only has like 1k players online, but that's enough to form an opinion.

Needs more cute pilots

>TF1 is PC/Xbox exclusive
>it's good
>TF2 is on PS4
>it's shit
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!!!

>EA releasing two FPS games within a fucking week of each other
>BF1 advertising all over, little advertising for TF2
This is why I'm not buying it. It's DOA because EA are a bunch of fucking morons.

>instead of taking the obvious route of making a game where you're a mech pilot who occasionally gets to be a footsoldier.
Nigger fucking what. The footplay in TF1 was the better part, mechs are powerful and tanky, sure, but slow and clunky.

>Titanfall 2 sells awfully
>EA leaves Respawn to die while taking the Titanfall license and giving it to DICE
Pretty clever honestly. Too bad DICE is shit.

>EA kills another studio
How did I not see this coming?

It was like 5 bucks for the entire pack including all season passes on Origin once.

Why is it shit?

you lose momentum too quickly and the running feels slow as fuck. basically feels like cod now

TF2 will get delayed into next year screencap this

Plus taking longer to get a titan and they are weaker too.

Why would they make it slower? That was the best part of the first.

Hopefully they'll see that players want fast play and fix it before release...

This is what people want at this point.

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/08/24/opinion-ea-should-delay-titanfall-2.aspx

did they remove AI soldiers in this second game?

Respawn already responded saying they will make it faster but will see how it turns out.

They're only in one mode in this test. And it's no longer like they are part of battlefield but instead spawn on specific location as waves so you can get extra points.

>there are people who are actually upset that rodeo was removed

It was the biggest design flaw of the first game. Titans should feel like a powerhouse but instead you could just hop on it's back and take it out in 10 sec. Even if you eject to kill the guy the second they hop on you, you titan only has a sliver of health by the time he's dead.

Can we still ride friendly Titans?

yeah

It's not really removed though, just simplified. Also there were counters, like smoke and some missiles.

>top of my team every game
>won 1 game all weekend

Hmm, I kinda liked the AI personally

Big black nigger cocks raining down like candy over Niagra Falls, fucking routes!

get fucking good
rodeo isnt even viable once you hit semi-decent players

unfortunatly

electrical smoke was autopick because of that,for me at least

Titanfall... Tit and fall.

any singleplayer game

some MP do well enough

Respawn owns the titanfall license actually, they didn't want the same thing to happen where Activision kept the COD license.
So realistically they'll just take the Titanfall license to Activision or MS if EA doesn't fund a third.

This