Is it a midget or a kid?

A midget kid.

but is he BADASS?

>he

How dare you force your pronouns on xir

What the fuck are these designs?

Wait a minute, that design...

He does look like a Mega Man reject

Seriously, what is up with these fucking designs?
I really wonder where their budget went cause it certainly didn't go to these abominations.

Stillborn shaming is becoming boring.

You know, I've played lots of trash videogames in my life and sometimes I even thought: "Man, these people really fucked up" but I've never cringed as hard as when I heard that black soldier dude in Battleborn saying something along the lines of: "Attention to all Units, Feminism is awesome". Fuck I felt physically ill for a moment. Just how retarded do they think their customers are?
That line is truly the only thing I'll remember Battleborn for.

His ass is pretty bad

The games aren't even the same type of game, but Gearbox brings it upon themselves by challenging Overwatch directly. The difference in developers for the games is laughable. So many shit games farted out by Gearbox, and some of the most loved games made by Blizzard. We all have our critiques of Blizzard, but we usually start hating a Blizzard game after we already have 100+ hours into it, not because it's buggy or has cringy writing or completely broken.

I'd say Mighty No. 9 instead.

this is deviantart-tier design

This. You could flip it all the way you want, as sarcasm or as actual agenda pushing, and it wouldn't feel any less out of place. God, that game's a mess.

you're so very close to a revelation about character design!

the first draft is always deviantart-tier. the question here is why they're publishing the first draft. the answer is despair.

>they're making DLC for this stillborn disaster

JUST

Don't compare based Emerl to that shit, nigga.

hug me user

Is D.Va actually well designed or have we just accepted her because we like the game?

>Not even Battleborn players likes that design.

I can appreciate the mech not just being a humanoid thing with her standing in the middle. Like Battleborn's penguin tank, that was the bad way of doing it.

Battleborn is so pathetic. They should just go f2p then shut down the servers a few months after.

D.Va's design is not horrible. But her backstory is insultingly dumb.

I like everything about it except the color scheme, and there's skins for that.

I think the design is nothing special, but the colors are really ugly

i really hate the exposed arms.

>well designed
I like the mech but how the hell is she sitting in that thing?

looks like a leftover design from Mighty Number 9

I'm pretty sure she's lying on her stomach when in the mech

IT'S

THE

NUTSHACK

Doesn't he say this after he kills a woman? Meaning feminism gave him the right to beat women as equals or whatever?

biggest gripe is how are arms exposed jesus fuck

I thought that thing was Symetra from the thumbnail.

That's exactly what happens. People that believe it's a pro SJW shit are fucking retarded

It's so fucking stupid I actually like it

>super 1337 GRILL G4M3R
>hired to join the Korean army to pilot mechas
>also happens to be an idol
>and a Hollywood actress

As long as they remember to treat her like a stupid anime character and don't make her super deep or serious she can stay

Are newspaper political comics the stupidest, most simplistic, boring, dumbed down things on the fucking planet? Even the strawman comics and the "I am silly" comics that always get posted here are far more amusing.

Picking on Battleborn is even less fun than playing Overwatch

If he looked more like an actual kid and less like an edgy midget it'd probably not be so bad.
Fuck I bet he talks as if he thinks he's the fucking coolest.

I doubt, with all my soul, that anyone with half a braincell sparking in their head could look at the teenage korean literal mlg idol mech pilot that fucking says "winky face" to verbally reproduce the ;) emote and think "yes, this is a serious character, time for some evangelion shit in this bitch"

I seriously don't care either way but in the videos I've seen where that quote is said the character was simply shooting at those non hero units then leveling up. So I suspect that it's just a generic phrase he says upon leveling.

he appears to have fully robotic arms and legs and there's not enough space for his whole body to be in that torso so I'm guessing he's just a head and spinal column stuffed into a mech suit.
Regardless, the flat amateurish shading doesn't really convey a sense of volume so the artworks looks really unfinished and sloppy, particularly the face.

So he's an amputee like Symmetra?

Why does this look like a western animation studio's interpretation of an anime robot hero and failing on every point anatomy and design wise?

Like is this the kind of shit we're going to see in the Mega Man reboot?

The character design in Overwatch isn't exactly amazing but holy shit Battleborn's is fucking awful.

Why do none of his limbs match.

Why does he look like a torso that had boots stuck to it.

Where is his vagina bones.

WHY IS THIS SO STUPID.