ITT: Enemies that unnerve you

ITT: Enemies that unnerve you.

OP of the original thread here if anyone cares.

Do you get flashbacks when somebody posts that one pasta?

Yes.

Siren Blood Curse was so damn good. Shame we'll never get Siren 2 in the West.

We got it in Europe, just not USA.

Note that if you emulate it there's a graphical glitch with special sightjacks (like Tsukasa's dog and possession) which requires you to change graphics rendering or something.

We did get it in the west.

people should just start posting alien isolation webms

Does other Siren games have wierd shit bosses like Blood Curse?

I didnt liked the game much, the overuse of the same maps is fucking annoying that i lost the will to play the game

Yes, very weird shit that I'd rather not spoil with pics.
Final boss of the first game was a fucking invisible eldritch abomination.

I only have screens.

the fuck does unnerve mean?
fucking nerd

I feel like a faggot, but what the fuck is that? Obviously from Alien Isolation, but I haven't had much exposure to the game.
That thing is fucking awesome and terrifying.

that's a spooky skyrim mod

Is that juri as a grandma?
Found you! Time for some feng shui cookies.

They're androids, tons of them.
They pretty much 3 shot you if they grab you.
Hard to kill before you get that bolt gun, they can take like 6 headshots from a pistol.

Working Joes, androids.

Its a robot that it supposed to act similar as a human and handle basic shit working shit.
Too bad that they smash your face into the wall and say "lets not get angry" and shit like that.

God that game was such wank. How could they make a game so boring with such a horrible pay off?

You are becoming hysterical

Every time I get to the castle I have to stop playing, something about them scares me like nothing else.

They're called "Working Joes", a production series of androids that was specifically designed to look more "robotic" than human in order to cater to customers who didn't like to have androids around that were indistinguishable from actual humans. It's a pretty neat idea. They're great enemies and they also contribute a lot to the game's atmosphere.

MOOOOOODS THERE IS A PEEN0R

Kinda random, but I've always found the human cubes in No One Lives Forever 2 unnerving as hell.

more, you cunts. give me your creepy enemies

I don't know why, cube is a perfectly natural shape for a human

Shame Konami utterly destroyed Silent Hill in general

Don't touch that dial now, we're just getting started.

tall girls are cute