Ready for the best Final Fantasy game this year?

Ready for the best Final Fantasy game this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUGSNxfnsFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. Woff looks ok too.

I don't know much about world of final fantasy but i'm willing to give a blind try since i have a lot of money and i don't know how to spend it
But what little i did see bothered me a little, mainly how the presentation in combat looks more boring than Bravely Default and how the characters summon takes longer than the summons in FFXV (Granted that i only saw Cloud's summon though)

Cute! CUTE!

Seem you can speed everything up

youtube.com/watch?v=aUGSNxfnsFE

Cute as fuck. Remind me why they keep trying to cater to fags and the non existant female gaming community with Mobius and FFXV?

You mean Final Fantasy doesn't have a track record of looking gay as fuck?

Yeah well sometimes it worked because of things surrounding it. Now that they have competition and a reputation for shitty games with the tragedy that was FF13 it's not going to fly.

Already got it set to download, user.

>pop! shit gets a videogame
why?

Are you like allergic to cute? Do you hate colors? Were you not installed with a happiness functionality?

That shit isn't cute, you dumb shill.

At first I really didn't like this game but after watching a few videos I began to like it's cutesy graphics and basic gameplay.

Gonna be picking it up Day 1 for Vita.

was about to post this desu

I'm kinda hyped for it even though the only FF game I've played is 14.

says you

It looks fun.

>only FF game I've played is world of warcraft

Fuck that looks fun.

Xiv is fun. You should come play with me.

>shitty looking monster catching game that's an obvious nostalgia cash-in

Nah, I'm good.

I played it before, it's another theme park MMO with boring ass 'kill X' and 'go here' quest grinding to level up and then you hop on the raid/dungeon loot treadmill. I just can't do that shit again. if I'm gonna play an MMO I'd rather play a comfy grindan game that I can just dick around in with no end-game like archeage, ragnarok, or run escape.

Any game with Lightning is the best game!

lightning is shit. she's not even a real red mage.

How about no

C'mon

Not even close. I accept that for theatrhythm but not this

I want to ride Butz