Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Kingsglaive-Final-Fantasy-Aaron-Paul/dp/B01L0GILKI/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1472475295&sr=1-1&keywords=kingsglaive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully. I'm trying to be optimistic but the platinum demo left me feeling indifferent. The duscae demo wasn't that great either

It has a higher chance of being good than bad, but it won't be great.

Yes. There has yet to be a single mainline FF game that wasn't excellent. Sup Forums will still complain about it though just to get those (You)s.

Good enough but not the Game of the Millenium it was hyped to be all these years

Quite possibly the greatest game ever made

>There has yet to be a single mainline FF game that wasn't excellent.

XIII says hello.

Where's the Kingsglaive torrent

With vivid landscapes, lush 3D animation and
environemts, Square-Enix's multi-million
dollar masterpiece is like nothing ever seen
before. And it is only on PlayStation*

*also on PC

If you had the change to play 4 hours of the game like the press did just before Gamescom, would you rush to see as much of the story as possible or would you chill the fuck out and slowly savor as much as you could of each areas?

I'd probably fuck around doing side quests and stuff.

Holy fuck, please tell me this is still in the final build
It's little details like these that makes me love vidya

It's gonna be somewhere between "decent" and "amazing".

I find it very unlikely that it's gonna be anything less than pretty good. Flawed, sure, but not outright bad.

Why would they remove the opening of the game

It is, they seem to have a delayed reaction if they're in the middle of an attack though

To make Kingsglaive.

Oh yeah, wow.

Pure vidyakino

And it's out on the playstation store

IS XV a remake of I?

Good or bad it and FF7R the last FFs I buy

The intro text and cutscene seems to be a homage to it

So, this just happened.

>Cidney
>Aranea
>Gentiana

Literally the best waifus of the game. Imagine all the other waifus that were cut Sup Forums. All for shitfest XV. Thanks Tabata. Thanks Square.

It will surpass FF7.

Forgot my pic.

Time to go play FF1.

>kingsglaive
torrent when?

>iterally the best waifus of the game. Imagine all the other waifus that were cut Sup Forums. All for shitfest XV. Thanks Tabata. Thanks Square.

Nobody cares about your hurt feelings cancerous waifufag. Go spread your faggotry elswhere.

>that were cut for story changes in to XV and many scenarios and scenes already set with those erased characters and in general

Tabata was a mistake.

where

is

the

torrent

of

kingsglaive

FF7 not taking 10 years to develop makes it better by default.

It'll be okay
If it's better than the XIII series I'll be happy

"XIII trilogy" probably would work better, my bad

How much shit exactly have they cut out?
Why did the change the appearances of so many characters?
What's going on with this game?

No.

Nomura originally intended XV to be a trilogy
But now they have to fit everything into a single game

It probably will be given XIII.

Tabata has been confirming for years that XV is not Versus. He even said he only tried to keep what the public had been shown (which was very little) despite the scenario for Versus being completed around 2010.

Basically, he remade the game while trying to ride Versus hype because of his own ego and I'm sure Square put him up to it too.

It wasn't supposed to be a trilogy, they only were thinking about a sequel because it was a much bigger world and Nomura wanted to do more with it. Versus/XV's story would see it's climax in one game.

TURN BASED COMBAT WHEN?

FF1 & 2 3D remake.

Or Tactics remake.

TURN BASED COMBAT WHEN?

It's gonna be great.

Yeah

So kingslaive is up online
amazon.co.uk/Kingsglaive-Final-Fantasy-Aaron-Paul/dp/B01L0GILKI/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1472475295&sr=1-1&keywords=kingsglaive

Any torrents yet?

>random tumblr post

Is this what Sup Forums considers a source?

xv fags will believe whatever they think is right and will hate everything they think is wrong

Not out on itunes yet, fug

It is, UK online though

Good, yes. Great, that's still yet to be seen.

I'm sure it will be a decent FF game. Where it will rank among its predecessors will come down to replay-ability and overall enjoyment of the combat and story. Considering this game will be about friendship and relationships between characters, it will have to be believable and gripping.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

During this event, some new informations have emerged and some of it are confirmed by Tabata.
The one who sits in the throne on Chapter 0 is indeed Ifrit.
Ifrit is not the last boss.
The second half of the game is kinda linear because they will travel with train, hence the limited exploration.
Chocobo has level now, though we don’t know how it will affect the gameplay.
Justice Monster Five will be released on 30 August worldwide for IOS & Android. PC Version will be released later on.
Brotherhood Episode 5 is a continuous story of Episode 1 and a little bit of it’s prequel.
Brotherhood Episode 5 will be released during Tokyo Game Show 2016.
Final Fantasy XV will have multiple language and voice support inside the game. Regardless of the region, you can choose the voice and subtitle language you want to play it on.
Nyx will appear in the main game in “some form” according to Tabata.

>Nyx will appear in the main game in “some form” according to Tabata.
A portrait

I don't speak Italian, but facebook translator seems to support that tumblrina's post. Also, she posted the screenap in Italian, I doubt she would lie and post the screencap in the same post.

A picture of his dick

No. Mostly because the Japanese have shitty story structure due to their culture or something.

Nah, it's just that even their most serious stories are soap-opera tier.

Who knows
I'm just glad it's out so the autistic fanbase can finally stop defending every aspect of the game as if their life depends on it.

Seems like a pretty unprofessional ranting to be honest

Sounds about right. They'll probably show up in extra material though.

>An Italian man doesn't have his keyboard set up to type grave e
Suspect as fuck

It's on his Italian facebook, he doesn't even have very many followers whatever you call it. It's not like he's making some huge statement to the media crying about it.

The fact that he doesn't think many people are going to see it means it's probably true because he doesn't have to worry about pissing anyone off and just speak freely.

>Bad frame drops
>Transition from open world to linear feels weird
>Horrible voice acting
>World feels empty
>Controls are solid and game play overall is good
>Some boss battles are great, some just plain retarded and shit
>7/10
Don't mind me, I just came back from the future.

This was the Italian version the tumblrina posted.

Same thing.

I think even at its worst it'll be "okay".

How's the food in the future

Oh, I didn't notice.

I don't know if that adds to credibility, but I'm pretty sure the guy has been in Japan for a long time and he even typed in Japanese as well.

Did you know FF7 was originally a detective story set in NY, Tifa didn't exist and Aerith had her design?

Did you know FF9 wasn't planned as a main game but a spinoff?

A lot of weird shit happens during early stages of development.

Yeah, but still, usually we see this kind of stuff after a game releases
Even if it were after the release he's still working on FFVII Remake, complaining on public about the company not picking his "best designs" might hurt his name

I really wish they had more parry animations than
>spin around cast fire

You cannot eat and time travel because that would fuck you up since what you ate would now be alive inside you.

Is that the only footage from both master versions in which the Armiger bar is actually filling up?

>Did you know FF7 was originally a detective story set in NY
Never knew how much I wanted an FF crime drama
FFXVI pls....

I think it'll depend on the equipped weapon. Fire cast is probably a Default one and each enemy has one unique parry for a certain weapon

The bird bit seems to be later in the game, Noctis' HP is quite higher than in the ice cave

Considering he's working with Nomura on VII:R I doubt he gives a fuck about what Tabata thinks.

Especially if the guy gutted their hard work and threw the rest in the trash.

>not picking his best designs

Not using a design isn't the same as cutting entire characters out. Characters that had many set scenes and scenarios.

Face it, Tabata is trash.

Yes.

Each weapon has a default parry animation regardless of enemy (Daggers scissor attack, Spear throw, Great Sword upward swing) and also animations for parry link attacks
The fire casting seems to be reserved to more boss-like enemies, we saw it on the Behemoth, Iron Giant, Birdy and the huge mech

tomorrow

BUT I WANT IT NOW

>only 13 reviews

Why is RT such a fucked up system?

Final Fantasy 13 has better graphics than Final Fantasy 15

a ps3 game beats a ps4 game

what a world

I'll disregard your obvious salt from the second line downwards, it's not a matter about what Tabata thinks of him, but what the higher ups at Square Enix does, if they think the guy is hurting the company and causing bad press for their yet to release products, then they would think a second time about hiring the guy again

Actually ferarri isn't part of the actual dev team and isn't aware of what characters are and aren't in the game.

He thought that Ardyn was cut in the game too but then saw them.

I mean, take PD for example
If you parry the IG with any weapon but greatsword, it'll use the weapons default animation (or not parry at all).
But it's unique for the greatsword

It doesn't seem as bad as i thought it'd look live after all this development hell.

The fact that they can actually show a functioning demo is better than most development hell games.

I'm gonna wait a week or two after it's out to see if there's any gamebreaking bugs and to see the whether the second half is any good.

Hopefully if the game does flop the next FF will be a stripped down back to basics game akin to the late PS era FF's as opposed to just trying to make playable animes.

It feels like they're trying to capture the modern settings that existed in VII and VIII but what they've shown looks too idylic and clean, VII looked grungy and lived in and VIII had a modern feel to it without clashing with the magic elements

>flat ground with stretched out "'''grass""" texture
>beating anything

That's shitposting for ya

Characters look great

Environments look awful.

I'm not defending XV but XIII was bland as fuck

True, true
Well, it's funny 'cause the Iron Giant is the only example where he actually uses the weapon equiped, for the other 3 Noctis moves around without any weapon in hand before throwing the fire

We have the same animation for the behemoth but with a spear attack in ED so maybe you really have to use a certain weapon for special parries

ff15 is literally dogshit compared to 13

Ferarri designed most of the characters on Type-0.

Ferarri also isn't an active part of the XV dev team and doesn't know what characters are being used or not, he didn't even know that Aranea, Verstael or Ardyn were still being used in XV until he saw them post his artwork yesterday.

>obvious salt

It's not salt if it's true.

>if they think the guy is hurting the company

Honestly, what he said didn't sound that bad. and again, it's his Italian facebook, no one's going to see it. The only reason we see it is because some random Italian tumblrina did.

If you want to say it's unprofessional, I won't argue about it further. I don't care if it's unprofessional. All I care about is that Tabata gets proven time and time again to be the hack he is.

Nice extremely blurry youtube screencap.

(You)
Play episode Duscae before shitposting

It's going to be another Resident Evil 6.

Critically panned and full with flaws, but it will still recieve praise and a cult following because there is nothing else quite like it.