Who the FUCK wants THIS to represent them in a MMORPG? What could possibly be the draw to this?

Who the FUCK wants THIS to represent them in a MMORPG? What could possibly be the draw to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqGFfmTOzc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

midget fetishists

/thread

Gnome girls are for ____ing!!

I played a Gnome Prot Warrior in WoW since vanilla (though quite in Wrath).

I first started it because I was like 14 and the idea of playing as a midget who tanks big monsters was funny.

But then I discovered that Gnomes have some of the best warrior animations, and armor looks great on them (because they're basically downscaled humans, just with larger heads).

I got the buzzsaw mohawk haircut, and the largest beard you can get and my Gnome Warrior looked like a straight grizzled badass.

I wish I still had pictures of him, but I lost them a while ago. We were the first alliance guild on our server to clear heroic Lich King.

>male

Slaying

>Playing a girl

Girls have cooties, user.

Fem gnome cooties are something I wouldn't mind catching.

>He doesn't think gnomes are the coolest race

where in the game do playable gnomes do that

They're cute

Tinkering

They really do need to make a tinker class exclusive to gnome and goblin to make them at least a little more relevant

Concept art gnomes are cool. In game gnomes are garbage comic relief characters that do nothing.

Gnome girls are the best.

Why would you be so concerned about a character "representing" you? It's just a video game, the character isn't you.

Its retarded that this isnt already a thing. But no lets give elves a exclusive class, not enough people playing elves.

All races should have an exclusive class between horde/allience. No idea how it would work for most of them, but fuck it.

>Tinker comes out
>its the perfect fusion of Warlock/Hunter minion management and Mage/Engineering utility

Obviously your lvl 20/40/whatever "class defining trait" is putting together your Walker/Shredder, which allows you to 'Dva tank'

French kissing

verry cool

gnome players always boast about bonus magic stats and "Escape artist" racial for pvp. its not worth looking like a fucking midget the entire time you play just for mild damage boost
>goblin girls are qt though so they get a free pass

Who knew 2headed ogres have 2 dicks

>tinkers shitting out a load of disposable minions

YES PLEASE

wonder what the "third" spec would be, maybe a "medic" spec thats based around non-magical healing?

Death Knights should have been Human/Orc only.

Nothing else makes sense

Gnomes are cool.

hey if they can make someone that heals people by shooting them in the face with a Sniper Rifle in Overwatch, they can think of something.

Maybe have them craft a bunch of Healbots that go around healing people.

>playing gnome in vanilla

lol wut, weren't they added in Cataclysm only?

yeh, there's also quite a few healing items in the engineering spec

maybe give them one large healbot as a permanent pet with the gnomish "spec" focussing on petspam and control items while the goblin spec is the high damage output one mostly relying on explosions and only using pets that blow up after a bit

other healing items could include various heal beams, force shields etc

punting

>shitting out a load of disposable minions

Demonology lock already does that, so not happening.

>Sentry
Ranged DPS spec that only uses Guns and Crossbows. Creates small, disposable minions (turrets, bomb bots etc) as pets that explode when killed.

>Tank
The... well tank spec. Uses a Mech suit (Shredder, Sky Golem whatever) in melee combat to soak up damage and has a wide variety of AoE tools to draw and keep aggro.
Only problem is I have no idea what kind of weapon (weapons) they would use for this.

>Combat Medic
Healing spec. Uses First Aid guns to "heal" party members. Maybe have useful pets that heal like what said as big cooldowns.

I wouldn't go for a tank spec, not every class needs to have all 3 roles

having gnomish and goblin be 2 specs would allow all the interesting engineering items that have been rendered obsolete over the years to come back in the form of abilities

difference between both types of engineering is large enough for a spec difference

If a Tinker were to be added. the dps spec would have to be centered around bombs and turrets rather than minions. Think Gazlowe in Heroes of the Storm. Set up basic turrets for dps, become a giant laser turret as a cd, throw around bombs of various kinds to stun targets, pull targets together, fire dots, cluster bombs for AoE that explode multiple times and using a mech arm for melee abilities (more for keep away, like Scattering Shot or hunter melee abilities in older expacs) or for throwing even more bombs.

There's no reason that a tank Tinker couldn't just use a gun. Pop out and shoot things from your mech, or just purely as a stat stick.

I also think that a Support spec would suit them better than a pure Healing spec. When I think Tinker I think crazy utility and buffs, not pure healing.

No, they definitely need a spec that uses Mechs. The Broken Shore Alliance cinematic makes that abundantly clear.

I wanna fug it

I'd make mechs an integral class feature at like lv 40 or so
each spec gets their own unique form of mech

dr

Pull a D.Va, if you "die" in your mech it self destructs, and you pop out to shoot it with your gun.

Hopefully your other tank stays alive on the boss long enough for your CD to come back and you can summon another Shredder.

As in, like a CD? Because a permanent thing is not something that a lot of people would want for all specs.

You mean like a Purgatory thing to save you from a fuckup, or would the spec actually be centered around your mech getting wrecked and you having to resummon it? The second option would work well in a raid, but for dungeons that'd be kinda inconvenient, I imagine.

I hate every single one of you because I love mechanical classes and tinker isn't going to happen never ever because Blizzard hates fun. Stop making cool ideas.

>As in, like a CD? Because a permanent thing is not something that a lot of people would want for all specs.

How about it's up until it gets destroyed?

I wanna fug chromie

I don't get why
after all warcraft always had a bit of a mechanical vibe to them

>There are people in this thread that choose gnomes over goblins.

>lich/necromancer never
>shadow hunter never
>blademaster never
>tinker never
>mountain king never
>warden never
>dark ranger never
>archmage never
>etc

They had something with the hero class, they picked two edgy-magnets for it.

Because I like shortstacks and Gnome melee animations look really good.

ahh right
the dodger audience that once polluted Sup Forums

I think they are scared that it will replace engineering and the design space of it.

>he's not into shortstacks

I don't feel contempt

Only pity

Goblin racials exist

ganbanging followed by a punt.

Don't worry, they are into things like that.

either
>lmao irony 420
or they have chronically shit taste and legit think they're cute. same with potatoes in xiv

goblin models look like shit in-game

No they're not

When is Gallywix going to get his correct model?

Nope. I had a gnome warlock in vanil

Because gnome bitches are hot.

Did a tauren, goblin and worgen ruin a train on that gnome? Damn

Patience, friend. The cry for tinkers has been growing large thanks to Mekkatorque at the Broken Shore. This thread proves that there is ample design space for it and that a niche exists for every role that's already present in the game. Due to button pruning, they won't even have to come up with that many abilities.

All that a class concept would need now is a mechanic that each spec centers around. For dps, for instance, you could have a resource bar called Train of Thought that takes elements of the Combo mechanic for monks. Every ability increases your Train of Thought, and the higher it is, the faster the charges of your bombs generate and, with your mastery, the higher the chance that any ability will generate a random fully depleted bomb charge. Casting repeats or not attacking anything for too long causes Train of Thought to dissipate. A repeat is -50, after 2 seconds of not casting, every second -10.

lalafells > gnomes

Depends on if you like shortstacks or lolis. The former is clearly superior.

I think a Purgatory style CD would work. If your Mech blows up you get a free self destruct, after that you go down with it (call it Ejection Parachute or something).

Also I think every spec would get a mech, but for the DPS/Healer it would be a major CD that goes away while Tank would always be in it, or as much as possible anyways.

Lalafell have zero sexappeal, Gnomes have atleast curves.

I suppose if you are into toddler Lalafell are for you.

>liking potato people

moar

Reminds me of those munchkin people in FFXI (tarutaru maybe?). Never saw the appeal of playing as that class

I mean, it's just sad that even FFXIV got the mechanical class before WoW. I just want to play as a cool dwarf/gnome with a cool gun and explosives.

At least we have hunters with mechanical pets now.

Sadly, BM is the closest you'll get. Just transmog Hatti to a mechanical pet, glyph that your call of the wild only gety you your stabled (mechanical) animals and have engineering as profession. You'll basically have a horde of robots shredding everything while you sit behind, tossing bombs and shooting with your boomstick. Works best as Gnome or Goblin.

No nigger.

>says gnomes
>posts a dragon

There's something appealing about being a gnome deathknight or rogue.

With the visual appearance of a gnome.

Chromie has good taste. All other fag dragons want to be boring humans and elves.

Here have a dragon fel gnome with a goblin appearance.

So she's half shortstack half dragon?

Double the fuckable

>all gnomes, no goblins in this thread
HE HATES IT

I like them

Gnomes are just way cuter dude. And their cuteness makes them sexier too.

Gnomes are just better. They're also smart and not dirty mean jews.

A goblin is fine too.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqGFfmTOzc8

muh dick

I like the grin, the ears and the eyes of gobbos more, and they tend to have bigger tits and better curves. Supreme sluts.

Hey man, whatever floats your boat. More power to you.

Gnomes are life, gnomes are love.

GNOMES GO IN THE CANNON
GET IN THERE YOU LITTLE SHIT

>once polluted Sup Forums
>once