HELP

HELP

BIG

this is the orchid right? if you give it to miller you save miller.

Chikane is a fucking rat

DINDU

Is this the evidence you got from Rucker? I withheld it from miller

Give it to vega. Miller says he'll give to chang to search for it and it never comes up again.

Vega on the other hand does something with it.

It's the evidence Rucker gave me

What happened to Ivan Berk? We only see him at the train station.

JUST PICK ONE YOU INDECISIVE FAGGOT

Uninstall the game

nope, remember ambush after janus meeting with drones? chikane was far from it

Not the same user but what of the second part of this scene where he ask for evidence for the buff robot guy from /m/, it seemed to imply that there was another objective, hidden, to get more evidence? Was there something back in the shanty town to get? I didn't find anything besides some emails with him and other guys talking about Stormrage or whatever his secondary Arc faction was going to be

I can't decide. I like Miller he seems like a decent guy for a faggot and is just pressured by Manderly.
On the other hand Vega seems more shady.
I don't want to miss out some story.

Miller's a bro give it to him

He dead. You can search his housing unit in Golem City and emails strongly suggest he suicide bombed Ruzincka Station.

Vega's cute tho

It seems more in character to give it to Vega so that's what I did. Miller is suspicious.

Go with Miller whenever you can, except for GARM

If you want to save koller, don't ask him about the dvali
His deal with roman or whatever is being his doc and keeping his mouth shut for protection

When?
Who would kill him?

FUCK VEGA. Disgusting Malik wannabe bitch.

Miller is a good guy, prepare to feel bad later.

Otar

Literally just finished this game, wasn't overly disappointed by the ending personally but i can understand why people were.

Any easter eggs?

Did you watch past the credits user? Is the real adam jensen dead? who am I?

look like a ps2 game

I did...as for your spoiler question, aside from the storyline that hints at it-is there anymore evidence?

Oh. Should I just knock out his ass and lock him inside my basement first?

Eliza also hints at it

Wait what? Are you talking about asking the dude in Golem about the Dvali, or asking Koller about it directly?

Because fuck, I asked the guy in Golem about it because Otar wanted him dead and I'm doing a pacifist run

Asking koller

You're the real Adam.

Who the fuck was Vega anyways, idk how Adam knows her. She just shows up and you're expected to be familiar with her presence.

Also, Janus is shady as fuck but according to the post credits not a bad guy. And fuck the doc, I mean it was obvious but still. Although I don't see the point in her spying on Miller, the guy did everything his immediate superior asked of him anyways.

You're not you

you're your digital you

virtually real

and controlled by real you

>in HR, you could find a terminal that belongs to Laura Vale - on it are some messages that paint her as a conspiracy nut that asks too many questions
>in MD, Laura Vale is apparently Prague, living in the Picus apartment
It's the little details, man.
Not sure how does pic related come into it, though.

So what happend to the whole 'we promise you don't have to fight bosses if you don't want to' thing.

There's one boss in the game - and you can kill him without an actual fight.

I know how you can knock him out, I still was expecting a big debate option if you have the social aug. Especially considering how the guy is just a pawn used by the very same men he despises.

>knock him out
Not quite. Actual spoiler: there's a fairly hidden killswitch that lets you bypass the fight entirely.
It would be nice to talk him down, but, in the end, I'm pretty sure he just wanted to suicide by Jensen. Persuading someone like that could be a bit difficult.

So, uh
Does hacking with a multitool cause everyone to freak out? Lost my first I Never Asked For This playthrough due to Samizdat assholes instakilling me and I won't let it happen again.

Never asked for this must take absolute ages, you die in two seconds to any exo policemen if you fuck up.

Anyone else actually playing the breach mode?

I'm enjoying it tbqhwyf

>engaging exo policemen at all

I pretty much played with stungun only until Prague nighttime, that police density was just too annoying to get anywhere.

Silenced full burst tactical shotgun is pretty funny.

Anyone know how to check your playtime on the PS4?

I did it earlier in just a few hours

Max out invisibility and energy augs and you literally don't need anything else

It was a pretty easy achievement, even with foxiest of the hounds alongside it

fucking lol

In a GREMLIN sort of way

Who the heck is Vega anyway? She just bumped in and Adam's acting like he trusts her all the way.

I'll fill in all the options for you op

ALWAYS GO WITH VEGA

Miller is compromised with a mole and never does shit with anything

He's also literally gay

>I hate change
Same generally, but obviously Adam wasn't doing nothing for two years. He woke up from being reprogrammed in Alaska and then began hunting down the Illuminati, allying with the Juggernaut Collective and naturally having a contact.

What is your problem with this?