Fusion is just a cheap tactic used to make strong Samuses weaker

>Fusion is just a cheap tactic used to make strong Samuses weaker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YO-x7j5RyGc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Ap14qUORo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Get Metroid DNA
>No unique powerup that lets her drain energy
Yeah, there was the whole absorbing X thing, but still. Fucking waste.

what

STEVEN UNIVERSE FUCKING SUCKS
>STEVEN UNIVERSE FUCKING SUCKS

>no third eye
Fug.
>No unique powerup that lets her drain energy
How would she absorb it and through where?
Also
I like the fusion suit, fucking fight me, faggots.

>Fanged Samus

inta-boner

>How would she absorb it and through where?
Stabbing bitches with the spikes on her left arm

>How would she absorb it and through where?
You know where, user.

Through her left arm spikes. Or maybe by simply touching. They never did figure out how the Metroids absorb energy, their fangs were simply to grab onto prey, nothing more.

There's always Metroid: Dread

>dracula arm-shanks
I want this now.
Someone do a fusion remake where this is a thing.

Prime 1 logs state the Metroids absorb through the smaller fangs. The big pair is for holding

Probably some kind grab move that can be done on collision if timed correctly.
And then she sort of just sort of bobs and throbs like feeding metroids, and you can use your imagination of what she's exactly doing.

Ever since I played other M, I wanted a follow up to it's gameplay that featured the fusion suit.
>Instead of execution moves, Samus grapples enemies and finishes them off via arm-blade energy draining
>This restores your health, and the enemy crumbles to dust when it's finished

That's true of Tallon Metroids at least, other Metroids in Prime were shown to use different methods and it isn't necessarily true of SR388 or Zebes Metroids either, though I would consider it likely it doesn't explain the orifice.

Cool.

>le steven universe memes

Get out

I think a drain mechanic might be a decent alternative to just regular health pickups.

It'd still be kind of broken, but health pickups were always kind of too generous anyway.

>Instead of execution moves, Samus grapples enemies and finishes them off via arm-blade energy draining
>This restores your health, and the enemy crumbles to dust when it's finished

Ooh lordy, that's the stuff right there.

>miitomo has the Prime gravity suit helmet
>it's doesn't mesh with the gravity suit because it's super's gravity suit with the green accents
>it doesn't mesh with the Fusion suit recolor despite its blue visor because it's got that marron tint the gravity suit has in metroid prime
i should have chosen the fucking Phazon suit

Nu-Sup Forums can't be THIS dumb.

>it doesn't explain the orifice.
Shitting, maybe?

Basically the drain moves from Legacy of Kain?
Also Bloodrayne. And it'd be just as hot.

>yfw SA-X appears

No it isn't.

It shills hard though.

Now gtfo or talk about Metroid Fusion and how great it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=YO-x7j5RyGc

I usually wear the fusion one, or the dark one

Not really, didn't Kain suck blood from a distance with magic? Samus would need to get up close and impale a fucker

Didn't Raziel absorb enemies at close range? And I swear one of the games involved absorbing by impaling on the Soul Reaver, but maybe my memory is just acting up.

I had always assumed them to be perfectly efficient, but I guess that's as good an explanation as any.

Also I realized that the inner/outer fang thing is actually Zero Mission so I guess it does apply to Zebes and SR388 Metroids and likely all other similarly fanged variants by extension.

>Get Metroid DNA
>Can't just float around and bump into things
Y can Metroid float?

Nah, Raziel inhaled people's souls after they died. Though you're right about the Reaver, I forgot that part.

Maybe it could be an overheal-barrier of sorts?
Only when you use it at max energy, otherwise it just heals you normally.
My idea when you use it at max energy:
Up to 50 extra energy and prevents damage to your normal life until it is fully drained. Useful early on as extra energy when you only have so little, and still acts as a free hit in late game when enemies can take off 99 or more per hit.
Obviously only works on normal enemies and not shit like projectiles and hazards that can normally be shot for energy and missiles.
Useful, but not overpowered.

Fed Force is quickly forgotten.
No new fan games cause Jewtendo.
5 years from now and no metroid anymore.
10 years...

>one of the SA-Xes clearly has the gravity suit

shiiiiet I can't wait for this to come out

Are Metroids more efficient at dealing with X when they evolve? Why discard the energy absorption ability when they change? Why did the Chozo make them to evolve in the first place?

Presumably they are, I mean the Omega completely wrecked the SA-X in one hit.
Dunno about the energy absorption though, maybe they only need to absorb energy to evolve to the Alpha stage? And then they're good for the remainder of their life cycle?

I thought about them needing energy to get to alpha stage as well, although I wonder how (or on what) they feed afterwards. Evolving to Omega stage must take shitloads of energy.

The Metroid 2 evolutions always seemed poorly conceived. But Fusion would suggest that they would kill any X that they made contact with as their cells break down and kill X at a base level.

Presumably the more fearsome fighting forms such as the Omega exist to defeat tough X Replicants such as the SA-X so that they can then be absorbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Ap14qUORo

>can't even fly
Samus a shit