Most overrated game of all time

Most overrated game of all time.

Wrong.

Brown, white and orange: the game

HL2 really was just a glorified tech demo. HL1/Source was infinitely better.

That's not

>Ocarina of Time
>Final Fantasy VII
>Metroid Prime
>Resident Evil 4
>Metal Gear Solid
>Mass Effect
>The Last of Us

>best game in its genre since release
>overrated

Black Mesa Source did a much better job with the Source Engine IMO than HL:S

you mispelled

>dark souls
>ocarina of time
>deus ex

>putting TLoU and ME with the rest of those.
Fuck off normalfag.

All uncharted games are trash

/thread

That's not Witcher 3.

>I hate good games

There are way more overrated ones. Goldeneye 64, GTA San Andreas, Sonic Adventure 2 and Resident Evil 4 come to mind.

>the literal clone but with x amount of years of updates and modernised was better then the original

see

>GTA SA & RE4
>Overrated

>you dont love the bible?
>its the best selling/read book of all time!

all the souls games play the same so when you have played one you have seen them all and seeing Sup Forums sucking deus ex dick like theres no tomorrow confirms it just being bandwagoners and the game not being _that_ special

im gonna agree on that user. just because they were the best in a pile of trash dosent mean there wasnt similar games of higher quality. saints row 1 absolutely trashed san andreas, and all it did was add it all those needed features. 360 degree rotational aiming, a garage system that made sense, ai who could drive your car and be controlled by you. all the little touches. it felt like SA modded to high hell, but as a base game.

its a shame they never made more then the first saint row tho, isnt it.

RIGHT. THEY NEVER. MADE. MORE. SAINTS. FUCKING. ROW.

>it's popular so it's bad right lol
>lol you don't play Dongland 2 lol

is not

Deus Ex was good.
Dark Souls and Demon's Souls were good.

nigga please
both are the reason the franchises are afraid to innovate or change too much as often as other games
GTA V tries too hard to be SA 2 to be enjoyable by people with any good taste of games

>this videogame is overrated
cringe

>i am the lowest common denominator

congratulations. you are the target audience
also target audiences: christians: 2 billion members. islam: 1.3 billion.

if you think either of these are sorta, dumb. well, you disagree with about 50% of humans, about if theres a pie in the sky

which is still a majority, technically, since the above 50 is split in two

I like the first one better.

The boat ride in 2 annoys the fuck outta me.

>blaming decent gaming for shitty games

not optimized

what the fuck is this autism

Holy shit, fucking autism right here.

>cringe
cringe

>>cringe
>cringe
cringe

/thread
Half-Life 2 doesn't get good until Sandtraps.

demons and dark souls were decent games but people praise it like its the second coming of jesus especially after from released that left hand made pc port which literally required 3rd party modifications to be somewhat playable and yet even the pc gamer magazine puts it on pedestal as top 5 pc games ever

Half life is bigger trash :^)

I agree but half life 3 was great

#rekt

Half-life is one of the best fps games ever made. Uncharted 2, which is the only one I played, was pretty great through and a fun little action game. I wouldn't list it in the top 10 games ever or anything but it was good

>reading pc gamer

>resorting to name calling because lol literally no arguments
if youd been here even a single week youd know your basic, grade school fallacies. or, if ya...went to grade school.

protip:, you just used a fallacy to fight...MY fallacy. cum on step it up

The uncharted games are some of the most over rated games ever. Sorry, I meant movies. Anyway, Naughty Dog is trash.

It should be mandatory to name a game you think is good before making a post about an "overrated game".

That way I don't have to spend time on irrelevant opinions.

someone made a thread about the top 100 list on Sup Forums some time ago desu senpai