Name something he didn't lie about

Name something he didn't lie about.

Other urls found in this thread:

naughtymachinima.com/video/18243/overwatch-pharah-x-widowmaker-x-reaper-kawaiidetectiveenthusiast
patreon.com/posts/patreon-raffle-x-6164670
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The title

The price.

His name

The lies

The size

The plants.

The cries.

he never lied about multiplayer

the no load screens... oh wait... warp jump is a load screen and the fucking solar system is closed off unlike what he said.. FUCKIGN LYING SHIT

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

We can't confirm that, actually. For all we know his name is Johnathan Fagcock

There were no men in the sky

The tries

You can fly a ship.

You gonna give source for that cropped shit or what?

He said there was a more than 0 chance it would be there. It was actually 0.

When something doesn't happen that doesn't mean the chances were zero.
>80% chance of rain
>Doesn't rain
>"Ha, they were wrong, it was a zero percent chance."
Not how it works.

Your analogy is inaccurate.

>80% chance of rain
>Doesn't rain
>Never rains again
>Has never rained before
>Rain is not possible in this hypothetical environment
>"There's about an 80% chance of rain"

Space

guys what if he said "this statement is a lie"

>"Ha, they were wrong, it was a zero percent chance."
Is this how you think people act? You're not special in any way user. Stop trying to make it out like you're not of average intelligence.

Quit projecting your inferiority complex.
I was replying to the moron who said that since there was no multiplayer it meant a zero chance

Well, with a zero track record and that logic, it's a miracle they even made something that could be considered a game.

Your meteorology analogy was half baked and just plain stupid on all kinds of levels. At an 80% chance of rain there are clear indicators that it could rain. Where are the indicators that NMS will have multiplayer at any time?

When the only thing to go on is their word, there really is no evidence, no.
But do you honestly expect me to shit out anything but half baked when I'm just telling an anonymous person on a video game image board he's an idiot?
I mean, come on.

it was for the ps4 and pc

You're actually a fucking idiot who has no idea about this game.

Sean had stated that you could hypothetically meet another person, but seeing as the game was so astronomically large, the chances were near 0%.

This has been proven to be a lie, as seen by the two guys who went to the same exact location and couldn't see each other.

Not to mention Sean has since backpeddled about multiplayer saying "It's not multiplayer." Sean has been quoted and recorded saying it was multiplayer.

Stop shilling this underdeveloped mash up of lazy design and lies, you fucking moron.

I'll explain this to you like you're retarded.

That isn't what he meant. The creator said "in game, you can run into people, but the chances are low." In reality, you cannot, and the chances are absolutely 0, instead of just low. There is a 0% chance of running into somebody in the game because it is impossible, but the creator explicitly said that there WAS a chance higher than 0%. Again, a 0% chance is the reality, but we were told otherwise. He want so far as to say that "the only way to know what you look like is by meeting another player and having him describe you." He didn't just lie a little, he built lies upon other lies.

What don't you understand?

If you're going to call someone an idiot it helps not to be an idiot. I don't expect mind blowing witty retorts, but come on, a meteorology analogy? Stick with food. At least those can be funny.

Picking on poor logic doesn't mean I'm "shilling"
You're paranoid as fuck

>]
i wish i knew myself :(

The analogy was focusing on chances and percentages. If you focused on the weather you missed the point completely

It wasn't poor logic. You came in under-informed and misunderstood what he meant. You are not picking on poor logic, you are picking on sound logic that you misunderstood as poor logic because you lacked the context.

There was no point. Remove weather all together, "at an 80% chance...there are clear indicators." Meaning outcomes become apparent and expected. You can't apply that order of logic to NMS having a sudden turn around from the pure shit that it is to remotely good. At this point you should just move on and wait for Star Citizen if NMS didn't satisfy your space itch (/s).

>(/s).

Fair enough.
I will take my ball and go home.

no multiplayer

Was to convey that the last part was sarcasm and not meant to be taken seriously. Sorry your autism couldn't handle it.

>poor logic
>pointing out Sean's blatant lies

Okay buddy.

No, you guys are right.
I'm done.

i got ya
naughtymachinima.com/video/18243/overwatch-pharah-x-widowmaker-x-reaper-kawaiidetectiveenthusiast

patreon.com/posts/patreon-raffle-x-6164670

the "no man" part

>my ball
Not anymore.

Has this fucking fairy of a man come out and defended himself since the shitstorm hit? I kept seeing his face all over the web before launch, and ever since he's gone dark. I just want to see him acknowledge his bullshit and fuck ups. Acknowledge reality.

;_;

Why does Tsukihi always make me so hard?

no.

there was a straight up 0% chance as we now know.

he lied and argued that it was greater than 0% when he KNEW that it was EXACTLY 0%.

actually

Murray has been claiming to be Sean and Murray for a while now. Nobody knows what's happened to Sean.

He said he's busy working on the game and customer complaints. Hasn't addressed any controversy except to essentially say the people who take issue with the game have misunderstood the game and blamed their over developed expectations for the title with no acknowledgement of missing features and willfully inaccurate representations of the game he's delivered in trailers & interviews.

Muslims are taking over his country and he can't do anything about it

Are you stupid or somethings?

Sean disappeared when he finished work on Burnout 3 Takedown

What a scumbag.

Should have hired PR.