Give it to me straight, is it gay as fuck to ask for someones Steam?

Give it to me straight, is it gay as fuck to ask for someones Steam?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/kawaiianimeshoujo
chloemoretzclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=174
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow could you not make fun of my 10/10 waifu? Posting the original image. Literal perfection.

She has a very weird body desu.

Do you already know that they play games on PC and you could potentially play those games with them? If so, no. Still probably better to ask for a phone number or something first.

steamcommunity.com/id/kawaiianimeshoujo
add me up losers

>concerned about appearing gay
>better ask the guy for his phone number
Smart.

If there's anything worse than a steam user with an anime picture, it's a steam user with an anime name

is she actually this fridgemode or is this also a shoop?

>waifuing 3D

add me up loser

>Western """"""women""""""

add him up loser

add him up loser

What happened to her?

Google images tells me it's not a shoop. She has a fucked up body.

She's actually that ugly.
chloemoretzclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=174

Rumor has it she traded her torso to satan for fame

there's something weird about this
is her waist/stomach missing or what

nope, it's an undoctored photo

Shopped, she's pretty hot in this one.

She's missing half of her torso.

lies

That's a pretty amazing shoop, like how did they conjure up the missing part of the car behind her?

Dan 'Splits With Sword, The Divider' Schnieder

>people at work ask for my facebook
>haven't had one for 6+ years

I used to feel weird about it but now I've accepted my place as an eternal outcast.

Every fucking time

Dan Loli Invader Schneider

>pierced nipples
dropped

Pierced nips

Ok now I know how, they simply used another image

Everytime I see his disgust it makes me see her as disgusting as well. I can't explain it. His expression makes my brain think she smells or some other disgusting thing.

>AY MADRE MIA

not only is she already fridge mode, she wears her pants too damn high which makes normal girls look fridgey. She's fucking herself up.

SHE

>he was probably expecting a nice ass
>instead got a slice of hell

chloe is ugly as shit now, but OP image looks better because the big arms make her look skinnier overall

Someone's having a long day.

>The imprisoned

You're not the only one

Feminism. Dressing casually and "unsexy" is a thing for them. What they don't realize is that most of the time they don't look "normal", they just look retarded.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>come to the US to see beautiful celebs instead of short fat mexican troll women
>see this
at least he's out of mexico, right?

Imprisoned 1

Imprisoned 2

/r/-ing an Imprisoned 3 edit

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW CAN CELEBS HAVE SUCH SHIT TASTE AND BE SO UNAWARE OF THEMSELVES

post more ugly celebs. i've been out of the loop for about ten years or so

Is this a 13 year old child working?

I'm here with you, friend.

Gondolina

move

It's not just you. I mean everyone has their own tastes, but when you see such genuine disgust on someone's face, you know something is wrong.

this is why you guys are single

If you mean in the context of the opposite sex, then yes, it's god tier autistic in fact.

with Miss Piggy there I can never tell at first glance when is it a shoop and when is it not

>"PARA ESTA MIERDA ME PAGAN"

I am married and I still make fun of misshapen women.

Why? It's not like I'd say no to Chloe.

That's actually a 45 year old mexican

Both me and my girlfriend think she's disgusting and misshapen.

Maybe she shat herself? Americans seem to do that a lot and not even realise. I think it's all the shit food you guys eat.

Don't you mean you and your wife's son?

user your left hand can't think for itself

why does it look like shes on the verge of tears?

Whatever you say, cuck lover.

Dan Schneider was in the car

>I crossed the border for this?!

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

That kid doesn't even look old enough to drive. He's probably a baggage handler or valet or busboy or something.

>shes visibly sucking in her gut

I'm at work and simply can't handle this thread right now.
Why does her horrible body make me laugh so hard?

Why are female actresses always dressed like ugly slags? Can't they wear plain clothes in their free time?

Looks like pizza's back on the menu

Pizza Slut

Is the story about Pedro being fired for this photo true? Is his name Pedro?

UHHHH THICKER

>spoilering while the mods are literally dead

Fucking pedro. Every fucking time.

saved as "L4D2 Charger.jpg" for filename threads

I honestly can't blame his reaction.

Even if she had a 6 or even a 7 out of 10 body I would still be disgusted at her flashing pierced nipples and hiking a camel toe.

8-10, I'd still be leery because of the STDs I'd suspect she was rocking.

She had a kid because of Dan 'Hold her tight, she's a fighter' Schneider.

Destroyed her body.