bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_Group
wtfbot.net/pix/410.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pocket monsters

Satanic beasts.

for ____________fugs

yes

Digital monstars

There has to be restaurants that serve pokemon right? I mean use them as an ingredient and shit.

Fictional creatures in the Nintendo video game series Pokémon.

What if it turns out humans are a form of Pokemon

SJWs

Built for sex

Can they talk and shit?

Do they have human intelligence, or does it vary based on species?

How do different species crossbreed?

When did human/Pokemon marriage become illegal?

Where are all the guns?

Not mammals in any way simce they lay eggs and shit.

Which is why i guess i have never been able to fully enjoy all that pokemon bestiality since at a autistic level itjust wouldn't work like that or shouldn't at least. Unless i guess its dittos since they are able to.mold thier body into whatever.

Post apocalyptic mutant animals.
All the people in that world are acualy Robots left over from the great war.
This is why you have some that are identical.
Same series and models.
Pokemon just go along whit it because being inside of a pokebal gives nutrition making survival easy as fuck at the cost of occasional fighting.

It's pretty obvious people eat shit like Farfetch'd and Tauros, but they don't go into grandiose details since MUH KIDS GAME.

All pokémon have human level intelligence. Except Slowpokés (retarded) and Alakazam's (smarter than humans). Eating them would be cannibalism.

>Can they talk and shit?
yes and yes
>Do they have human intelligence, or does it vary based on species?
human
>How do different species crossbreed?
immoral science
>When did human/Pokemon marriage become illegal?
When Gardevoir and Lopunny were discovered
>Where are all the guns?
Why need guns when you have sentient nukes?

Theoretically yes.
If thy try hard enough

I think most of them do have human level intelligence.

Theoretically Egg groups are the same as Race.

It was never illegal.

In the Japanese Anime.

Cancer.

demons aka this

they're pretty much youkai, supernatural beings that embody various animals and facets of life that are easily appeased via treats and petting

Do you even know what cannibalism is you dumb fucking cunt?

are humans in the pokemon world themselves pokemon? people can take hyper beam to the face and end up with a few scratches.

Brimming with the most mysterious and remarkable living beings.
Filling the sky
The oceans below!
And the towering mountains!
Dwelling in cities and towns!
There isn't a single part of the world where they can't be found.
And for as many Pokemon there are in this world, there are as many adventures and dreams to explore!

(Mostly) sentient creatures that share the world with humans.

They willingly obey humans even though they have superpowers and some of them are superintelligent.

There's some that eat souls and whatever.

>Pikachu is the mouse pokemon
>no mice

They have a universal Pokemon Language and apparently learn Human Language really quickly.

It varies.

By being in the same Egg Group. The mother (unless it's Ditto with a male) will always have offspring from the mother's evolutionary line.

No one knows. Either Arceus went Old Testament and laid down the divine law or humanity started seeing it as taboo.

They exist, but they're never depicted for obvious reasons.

Creatures meant for training and hugging.

Pretty sure there are some history books in D/P/Pt that pretty much say that pokemon and humans were once pretty much the same.

dictionary.com/browse/cannibalism
>1. The eating of human flesh by another human being.

You can't seriously believe that everyone in the Pokemon universe is vegan, can you?

>Do they have human intelligence, or does it vary based on species?

Beedrill, mudkip, and, and that one crab hermit crab pokemon have human level intelligence?

so what about stuff like unown or legendary pokemon?

Didn't the anime explain that they came from space?

Actual animals. There's probably a collection of them out there but the pokedex entries and shit depict them as actual animals, in contrast to the happy, more sentient things they're presented as so it's ok they fight each other on command.
I've got a fuckload of pokemon cards sitting on a table next to me, they've got little pokedex entries on them. Some are fucked.
>Heatmor (pic related)
>Using their very hot, flame-covered tongues, they burn through Durant's steel bodies and consume their insides

Durants are giant-ass metal ants apparently

We already knew that. Pokemon and humans interbred in ancient Sinnoh(though it got censored to "ate at the same table" in the US because marrying Pokemon is too horrible for children to be exposed to apparently)

Only Pokemon like Clefairy, Deoxys and Elgyem are actually aliens.

If pokemons power in battle was directly related to how much they love you.
How far would you go.(regardless of gender)

Legendary Pokemon are usually sentient. For example, Mewtwo is capable of speech.

>not mammals because they lay eggs

>echidna
>platypus

Next you're going to tell me that there aren't any mammals that can fly.

What Pokemon were these?

Those aren't mammals bro

We already have that with Affection Buffs as of XY. Crits land more often, Pokemon cure themselves of Status Effects, the like.

the clefairy line came from the moon, and deoxys is from deep space, but other than that, no

it's a playground rumor that stemmed from kids misinterpreting the opening that shows mew and mewtwo flying around the outer atmosphere

Most likely, but I'm assuming it'd be against the law.

Actual animals live alongside Pokémon if you didn't know, or at least according to the anime.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Animals_in_the_Pokémon_world

did people lay eggs?

We could learn from our ancestor.

Pokemon always had fucked up Pokedex entries.

Sun and Moon have Pokemon that are either terrifying or sad as fuck.

Mostly animals.

like groceries bro.

People eat Pokemon sometimes.

I guess only the non sentient ones.

But the real question is.

What race is Brock?

he's one those brown jungle asians

Why can't I live in pokemon silver

Same as Ash but he's a working mountain-man so he gets a deep tan.

>I guess only the non sentient ones.

Are there non-sentient pokemon?

Probably? We already have a a chef as an Elite Four member.

I don't know if you are serious, but you are retarded either way.

Monotremes arent actual mammals but okay

A cute. A CUTE!

>Ash gave up that haunter

I was so fucking pissed, I'm still a little mad even now.

Pigs are as smart as young kids, doesn't mean bacon aren't delicious.

humans and pokemon are essentially the same species, humans can become pokemon and vice-versa

Haunter liked Sabrina more anyway. Ash didn't appreciate his jokes.

Japan's religion is Shinto, which believes that objects can gain a spirit, and many other things can have a spirit too, like ideas.

That's what pokemon is based on.

A grouping of sapient superpowered animals with a deference to humanity created by a diety.

Youre what Pokemon is based on.

In the main games:
>No
>Varies based on species, extremely few have human intelligence or greater
>Yes, they can based on egg groups, pokemon can have up to 2 iirc bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_Group
>never legal, pokemon marriage was explicitly stated to be just a folk story
>simply not shown, but there's a very good chance they don't exist in-universe

wtfbot.net/pix/410.jpg

Nigga, what. Guns exist in Pokemon.

Oh, right. Main Games.

Something evolved into Mew in ancient South America which utterly dominated the ecosystem

All new species which came to evolve from Mew shared a common genetic structure called "Pokémon" which gives them shared traits

Meanwhile humans evolved in Africa and it's not until there were already +1000 different Pokémon that they found them

this episode is troubling.
why doesnt misty just get a fucking gun and ice team rocket?

After the Nuclear Wars of 2027, radiation was spread across the world, affecting both humans and animals alike.

Humans had to live underground for quite some time, while allowing the surface to "cool" so to speak.

During this time, the wildlife was affected in very radical manners.

After nearly one hundred years, humanity could finally leave the underground bunkers they had made, and venture onto the world of the surface. Surprisingly, after the bombs had destroyed everything, nature had flourished, causing very large and open areas with nothing but grass, trees, and wildlife.

Humans began rebuilding, with all the knowledge passed down by elders as well as the strict schooling system that was set up in the bunkers, they were able to rebuild pretty well in terms of buildings as well as technology.

After around two hundred years, humans were back on their feet, and were able to begin studying this new wildlife.

One thousand years pass, and the Pokemon universe is as it is known today.

>tfw your piece of shit eeveelution one-shots the poke you wanted to catch 'because it loves you so much'

>there are still people that think humans are pokemon
Game Theory pls go

I want to fuck ALL the Pokémon!

A 12-year-old girl can't just buy a gun. This isn't fucking Unova.

I forgot I had this saved

Fucking awful

He only made like one good point in that entire video, which was the inter-species marriage, but that can be explained away with the fact that Pokemon are sentient and able to consent to marriage/sex/whatever, meaning Pokemon and humans could likely legally fuck.

Only reason it could have possibly changed is the vast difference in anatomy, which means that in most cases, humans or Pokemon would be harmed during intercourse, and so they decided to make intercourse between the two species illegal, much like pedophilia.

That, plus the new Hyper Training in Sun and Moon which lets you increase IVs, may finally put an end to the mass-breeding and culling of innocent Pokemon that's currently required for the meta.

Consider that I came up with it on the spot in like ten minutes, give me some credit here.

they can legally control literal monsters shooting fire and traveling through time but they cant buy a gun.

Nothing says freedom like a yard full of dead Patrat and Pidove

>humans or Pokemon would be harmed during intercourse, and so they decided to make intercourse between the two species illegal, much like pedophilia.
Right user. That's exactly the reason why pedophilia is illegal. Right.

I swear to god I haven't seen this, I made up a stupid theory in like ten minutes

Why else would it be illegal?

man I don't know

Because it's immoral you stupid pedo

Every single time a piece of children's fiction comes out, autists claim that it takes place in a post-nuclear apocalyptic world or a coma fantasy. Without fucking fail.

I haven't played a game past Gen 5 so I may be wrong, but aren't Pokemon in the game canon just slightly smarter animals rather than creatures with human-like intelligence like in the anima canon?

It's very generic. Give me one popular game that doesn't have a "post-apocalyptic" fanfiction. You can't.

How is that even a question, retard?

But it's immoral because children can be harmed, be it physically or mentally.

OF course it's immortal that's one of the main reasons laws are made.

>Legendaries in Kanto: Rare, strong Pokémon
>Legendaries in Jotho: Rare, strong Pokémon
>Legendaries in Hoenn: Rare, somewhat dangerous Pokémon
>Legendaries in Sinnoh: Four literal gods

How can D/P be so shit in literally every single aspect?

Weren't the legendaries in Hoenn supposed to be godlike or something?

yes, he's just a Hoennbabby

They were just legends, local deities.

Try playing it someday.

You specifically said "harmed during intercourse", and attributed that to a difference in anatomy. Your post was referring to purely physical harm.
Which is not why pedophilia is illegal.

>hoenbabs

>local deities.
de·i·ty
ˈdēədē,ˈdāədē/
noun
plural noun: deities
a god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion).

???

What do you think a deity is, user?

They are our wives.