ladies and gentlemen, presenting....

PIKMIN 4

J U S T
U
S
T

this isn't real right?

It's not Pikmin 4 though

it's a spin off game, but it's cool to spread shit when it's against nintendo.

seems like kirby mass attack pikmin edition

this looks like a fucking IOS game, with the bubble buttons and everything

This reminds me of Chibi Robo Zip Lash. And everyone knows how that turned out.

Pikmin has always had a bubble aesthetic, genius.

>nintitled """""""""""'fans"""""""""" will turn pikmin into fed force 2 and not give it a chance
>2 billion trillion dislikes incoming

why live in this gay world

I don't have any problems with it, since it's clearly not Pikmin 4. We'll have to see how much they sell it for before I buy, though. It doesn't look worth the price of a full 3DS game.

It reminds me of Yoshi's Touch and Go, which was fairly decent and fun to play the marathon mode.

Reminds me Patapon

Look pretty good

This has nothing to do with patapon though
let it rest

Are we sure this isn't pikmin 4?

I was watching the direct in japanese and I really wouldn't put it past nintendo at this point

It wasn't dumbo

>that boring-ass enemy design
Y'know Mitamoto has had some dud ideas, but his Pikmin enemy designs have always been solid. Guessing he's not involved with this one.

If it was then the name wouldn't still be in the works.

They would have just called it Pikmin 4 if that's what it was. You don't have to think about a name like that. The fact that this name isn't final tells me that it will have some subtitle to set it apart from the main series, like "Pikmin Tap Attack" or something (that took me like 5 seconds to think of).

You shut your mouth about that chickadee. He is adorable.

Here we go with the Neotendrone defend force. Wave 1 = the Stockholm Syndrome mongs.

How in the actual fuck did any of that look ''''fun'''' to you? It looks like a cancelled DS game. The gameplay looks like shit too. It looks like shit. Its being developed by Arzest. The enemies dont look like Pikmin, sure as fuck not that chick thing.

Its another in a long line of flagging niche Nintendo IPs getting the moneymaking treatment. This spinoff has no right to exist. It did not sell me on its pitch. Its totally only being made for money and to try to expand the Pikmin brand albeit poorly.

Nintendo needs to stop with their spinoffs. It only makes liking non-Mario and non-Zelda games more difficult.

>tripfag is a console warrior

Pottery.

Wow, just call a shitty game "spin off" and suddenly no other argument matters

Boy, I can't wait to pay 40 dollars for this game!

Kys sonygger

damn...........so THIS is the power........of the nintendo ds????? sony, microsoft............are you even trying????

>3DS game
>paying

hahahahahaahaha

I detect high levels of sodium in your post

It looks particularly inoffensive, and it's not going to be impeding on the "real" Pikmin games. I know we're on Sup Forums, but you don't have to get up in arms and shit yourself in fury over every game you think doesn't look good.

from the trailer the puzzles look kinda neat

only problem is that it'll be easy as fuck probably

>Boy, I can't wait to pay 40 dollars for this game!

you do realize you aren't obligated to purchase and play every game that releases right?

I mean the game looks like shit but you don't have to pay anything for it if you don't want to

>dude
>ANOTHER SHITTY SPINOFF
>lmao
Let's not make any main titles for our more niche franchises, just mario mario mario mario fucking mario. You liked Federation Force, didn't you?
>inb4 sonygger

i don't think any normal person disagrees with you.

Nintendo Defense Force is out in full force
>b-but spinoffs aren't bad its pikmin didn't you want more pikmin theres no way it'll be as shitty as Federation Force
>you don't have to buy it if you don't want to
>Mario Maker doesn't need online anyway!

Hardcore Nintendo fanboys aren't normal people

that's why i specifically put "normal" in there.

How about new IPs?

Shit
>implying Tank whatever won't be dumped and forgotten without support like Codename Steam because it's not Mario or Zelda

Oh senpai, you don't even know.

Miyamoto personally fucked this up.

It looks like it entirely misses the point of the series, but I hope it's good, anyway. I think that, if they had to pick a different genre for a spinoff, they really should have gone with something other than sidescroller, and I also think that actually playing as a (or several) pikmin would have been a much more interesting way to handle it.

Either way, you're trying to start shit in the wrong place. Nobody gives a fuck about Pikmin on this board, and the only people who do constantly jack off over the worst game in the series for no reason other than its charm and supposed "difficulty."

Remember how Mario 3D World was just spinoff?
Remember how we were definitely going to get a "real" Mario game?

Remember how Game&Wario was just a spinoff?
Remember how we were definitely going to get a "real" Warioware game?

Remember how Sticker Star was just spinoff?
Remember how we were definitely going to get a "real" Paper Mario game?

Feels like Lemmings just with Pikmin instead of green cunts.

Patapon 4 looks like shit.

Remember how nobody bought the Wii U so they stopped giving a shit

I mean just look at this direct, they're porting two Wii U games to 3DS.

We're totally going to get a "real" Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime, too.

>Spinoff
>Aka a waste of money and resources that could of gone into making Pikmin 4 better

This is literally the game no one wanted.

Maybe when the NX is the Nintendo Mobile machine the drones will finally wake up.

At this point, I'll be surprised if even Splatoon gets a true sequel.

You faggots need to lighten the fuck up. This is not Sticker Star or Federation Force all over again. This looks like an actually fucking good spin off.

Didn't any of you play Kirby Mass Attack? I'm guessing this is a spirtual successor to that.

I honestly wouldn't trust shiggy with another mainline game.

Though I am curious what his final project is going to be.

AC cunts need to shut the fuck up. You got a game 3 years ago and think you're as neglected as Metroid fags

No it looks like a Kirby game. Or the Robo Chibi 3DS game, which is essentially just Kirby.

Fucking soulless.

>This looks like an actually fucking good spin off

If it's not better than the main games, then no.

>spinoffs
It's only bad when Nintendo does it.

AC got the worst of it, because its spinoff requires so much physical DLC.

They got a "game", sure.

AC fags have never even gotten a proper AC game, while metroid at least has a few. Don't be mean to them.

name 1 (one) thing that looked good in that trailer

>You actually have to react quickly to certain objects in game and use the right Pikmin to get them.
>Actual strategy for certain sections
>A neat looking boss fight