You bought a wii u

>you bought a wii u

I just use it to stream flicks now.

It's been sitting there collecting dust for months now

I've quite enjoyed mine

>I fell for the E3 2014 promises

And a PS4, Vita, 3DS. Only thing I hadn't bought, and won't likely get at this point, is the Xbone.

This. Disappointed that there's really no more games for it, but what it got I enjoyed. Not as much as my 3DS or Vita, but currently leagues better than the PS4.

It's literally become my Smash machine.

Occasionally Mario Kart, but 98% of play time is Smash. That's bad.

It was worth it for Super Mario Maker alone, I've spent more time with that game than any other this generation

>BotW is now "next year"
I KNEW IT

I've enjoyed mine, don't know why people are saying it's dead now considering they are getting shit ports.
Only one that might be good is wooly world

No I didn't. It looked shit from the very beginning. First Nintendo console I didn't get day one since the SNES.

>you have more disposable income than me

Considering buying one strictly for Sm4sh and BotW.

Considering buying one for its emulation and backwards compatibility possibilities. I have yet to play a single Wii U game and I missed out on most of the Wii's library so I'll be set if I can pick one up on the low.

I bought it for Xenoblade, Bayonetta 2, and Smash.

2/3 of those games were disappointments.

Never buying anything Nintendo again.

stupid. might as well just wait until the NX launches at this point. It's a Nintendo system. one of 2 things it'll have going for it is backwards compatibility.

>You bought a WiiU, but then sold it for a Vita

>you bought a wii u
>didn't believe in cuckem's lies
>disappointed that vita has better hacks than wiiu
>tfw iosu exploit is a lie and never coming out

emulators, my friend.

not only does the vita have more games, it also has piratable games

I'm not disappointed with my purchase, but I still feel burned. I'll probably stop buying Nintendo products after BotW comes out.

>you bought a 3DS
>you bought any current nintendo system

I haven't touched mine since October. It did get plenty of hours played in 2014 and 2015 but two good years isn't good enough

I don't have a rig so I can't run Cemu or Dolphin very well. Why bother when I can pick up a used Wii U for $150 and emulate every generation of Nintendo games? The only problem I can see is that I've heard that the loading times are atrocious for pirated Wii U games but I'm not sure how valid that claim is.

The 3DS has had a bunch of good games, what are you on about

They duped a lot of people with their excellent 2014 lineup, but everything took a nosedive once Splatoon released.

Stupid frogposter

>>>/pol?

3DS has tons of games now, and that's not even including the Wii U games it got.

I have a feeling I would like owning a Wii U for 5 or 6 games and then keeping it as a glorified Smash/Kart machine.

It was ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WORTH IT for XBCX alone. Have like 200 hours on it, loved it to bits.

just buy one used

Too busy clearing out my backlog. I also don't have room for one. Maybe in a year.

Is there a patch to bring back the boob slider in the English release

Worth it for Bayonetta 2 alone.

No regrets.

I have my wii u hacked and about the loading times it varies, but it usually lasts slightly longer than having an original game.

>you fell for the memes and cucks on Sup Forums and bought a Wii U

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

most 3DS games are fucking garbage and pretty much everything about is shit

These, also Wonderful 101.

Post your 3DS and game library

You have thirty seconds.

Also, my wii u used to be just a smash machine but now I cant stop playing xenoblade and Ive downloaded a few 64 and DS games with the virtual wii hack

sorry most of the 3DS games are pretty forgetable and consist of remakes

SMT, MonHun and Kirby are the only ones worth keeping

Pokemon was fucking trash
Zelda Tri force heroes was trash
all the other recomended weeb shit was fucking boring as fuck and I just didn't bother once more and gave it to my nephew and even he doesn't bother with it

Project X Zone, MK7, Fantasy Life and Paper Mario 3ds were also fucking garbage homie

I wish I had a WiiU. Sm4sh, Wonderful 101, Bayo 2, Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Pokken, Xenoblade, Hyrule Warriors and Breath of the Wild looks awesome. I'm still not sure about Star Fox, though. Haven't really heard anything about it.

You can get Hyrule Warriors and Mario Maker on the 3DS

3DS has good games GTFO

>At a whopping 10 fps for Hyrule Warriors with few enemies
>No online level sharing on Mario Maker 3DS

>tfw sold it to a clueless mother last Christmas for 300

I used to love Nintendo but something definitely changed

>10 fps
N-not if you have a NEW 3DS!

is 3DS the only system you owned in your life?

I enjoy being able to see my games. Also, Mario Maker, as the other user stated, has no online sharing. So what the fuck good would that be?

Hell, you can get Smash on 3DS too, but fuck that. I don't want to break my stick.

You do realize the 3DS is STILL one of the best-selling systems out right now, right? Like, that shit is a license to print money for Nintendo. The reason for that is because it has a ton of good games. Like, seriously, a ton. You could fit enough of them inside your ass to satisfy your hunger for dick, there's so many good games for it.

>sold my xbox one halo wasn't worth it anymore
>bought a ps3 with a few controllers and some games for one fucking gram

Isn't there a wiiu emulator making star citizen tier progress? I can wait.

>Mario Maker without online sharing
>Hyrule Warriors without FPS

3DS is merely the cheapest babysitter available, like yo momma

What happened, user? Did Miyamoto hurt you? Show us on the doll where he touched you.