It still fucking hurts bros

it still fucking hurts bros.......

Why was it cancelled?

>That thread where we pretended it came out and just made up stupid shit

Good times

Isn't the entire team on board with Death Stranding? I doubt they'd throw away all the concepts just because the game changed name.

konami is no longer interested in making real games

Who cares? There are two knockoffs just chomping at the bits to fill the voice Silent Hills is leaving behind; Allison Road and Visage.

No, it was Kojima and about 10 people the ones who bailed out.
The ''creative'' side, they need people to do the actual coding.
Kojima is known for doing it with his own games, but he can't do the entire game on his own for obvious reasons.

because Kojima was kicked out.

Konami realized they could have had a succesful game in their hands that would have made people happy.

The new Kojima Productions had job listings for like every possible position. IIRC nobody was confirmed to have left Konami except Kojima and Shinkawa, they weren't systematically fired like everyone says.

>kojima is known for doing it with his own games

Nope. His known for posting lunches on twitter while coding slaves do their job.

>Allison Road
user, I have some bad news...

fuck off

Pt was not going to be in any way similar to the game. There's even interviews to prove it. Nothing of value was lost.

It wasn't actually cancelled.
They just pulled Kojima from the project because he refused to make a [spoilers] pachinko game.

Thoughts on the new RE? My friend told me about the demo. I thought It was gud.

Not at all, he made all the soldier troop routes in MGS1 and helped a lot in the level design, same for MGS2, for Snatcher he made his own scripting engine because he wanted everything to play as he wanted.

That was all before twitter existed

And of course, he dropped everything to write 3 tweets a day.

It was shit

>bros
kys