Headsets

Sup Forums Do you use headphones with a mic or a dedicated gaming headset?

heres the monstrosity i use

I use headphones with a lave mic

Sony MDR-V6's and one of those shitty $5 Zalman clip-on mics.

I use TBX12s.

Turtle Beach PX22

these

What does it matter? You retards probably run your headsets through the green jack on the front of your case, anyway. Why not get a nice pair of headphones like the sennheiser HD 298's or whatever the fuck they are, the brown and ivory ones, and buy a cheap little USB DAC, and run your headphones through the headphone amp on it? It would fucking blow your mind how much the difference is between that on your onboard sound

I use some cheap KOSS headphones and a Blue Snowball I got four years ago.

I use G430s with a USB soundcard.

Not exactly audiophile quality, but for $40 I'd be hard pressed to find a set of cans as comfortable and with higher sound quality in combination with a standalone mic.

Headset, Sennheiser Game One.

At this point it's the same price as an HD558 with a Modmic attached to it.

>Audiophiles
Honestly you people would probably be the most obnoxious, pretentious, and cringy group of people on the planet if vapers and wine tasters didn't exist.

thinking about getting a mod mic

Are you me

Got Sony Golds over here, but I only use them when the noise levels in my house are at an annoying level, or when I just want to really immerse myself.

Most days I just use the shitty default mic that comes with the PS4 because it's just good enough for me not to give a shit.

Headsets are a scam, just buy a good pair of headphones and get a mic faggot.

I have a phillips SHP9500 with a v-moda boom pro and beyerdynamic DT770s

I love them both

While I do have a headset that I spent $80 on, I'm not gonna disagree with that. Too bad all headsets don't work on PS4. I tried to use my Apple Earpods, and they were completely useless

Is vaping frowned upon if you only use an "analog" e-cig for the nicotine fix as a replacement for smoking actual smoking instead of as a hobby to be pretentious?

vaping is only frowned upon if you care how big your fucking clouds are

if it's actually for addiction then you're fine

AKG701's and a blue yeti.

imo if you're using a vape with some amount of self-restraint and self-awareness its fine but personally as someone in the process of quitting myself i use lozenges rather than vapes because it raises fewer eyebrows and people just assume im really into breath mints

Vaping is frowned upon because of the giant fucking cloud of mountain dew flavored smoke you exhale every time you take a drag, and most vapers usually talk about it akin to how vegans talk about being vegan.

I'd rather smell like cigarettes all day than have to deal with the thick fog of a vape pen.

Depends on who you ask. I think you're average person would be cool with it, but since this Sup Forums, it's a mixed bag I'd assume. Personally, I don't really give a shit if people vape or not. I love a good smoke, so I don't blame the super edgelords who do it just for fun.

It's only frowned upon when people use them as accessories as opposed to the example you gave. At least to me.

>really into breath mints
>coworker obsessively pops breath mints
>"i cant focus without my mints!"
>flys into ballistic rages when mints aren't accessible
>'ol doublemint dave at it again

I just use speakers
no mic, cause I don't talk
>implying headsets/phones can be comfy

>implying they can't

My cans are incredibly comfortable. Maybe they're uncomfortable if you're buying ones that sit on your ears rather than encompassing them, but that's easily remedied by going to any electronics store and trying some on before buying.

Turtle Beach Ear Force P11

Though I did win those sweet Overwatch Razer headphones from Taco Bell.

I use a headset, but I never end up using my mic for reasons.
I do need a new headset, tbqh.